Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does all of her content need to be shot on this plain brown/orange backdrop? Even photos with her friends šŸ˜­ also, another reel of Helen in her underwear

Attachments

Reactions: 4
There was brief period of time after the Fil break up when I thought Helen might really be making some real changes but it wasnā€™t to be.

Still constantly spending money on stuff she doesnā€™t need, still drinks like a fish, same tired, repetitive, half arsed content, same patter. New boyfriend on the scene after a fairly short amount of time who at a minimum is staying at hers most of the time or has already moved in. Same blah blah about meeting the boyfriend - she was happy on her own, wasnā€™t looking for anything and it just came along and it works and its right :rolleyes: :sleep: . Her whole life is just rinse and repeat, she never truly moves foward or changes.

Reactions: 28
There was brief period of time after the Fil break up when I thought Helen might really be making some real changes...
Same. There was something very honest, raw and... meaningful about her last Christmas vlog.

Sitting on the beach, chatting about the break up, dogs running around and... Listening to her own needs (unpleasant as they were!) and spend Christmas alone.

An actual break, some actual time by herself... Promising, and while not fun at all: healthy!

The days when she seemed kewl, and like someone many of us would like to befriend are far gone, but damn... While it's not like she should still sit there, alone in the sand: how she's ALLERGIC to her own company really says it all. Beyond sad.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else noticed all posts and items relating to the Going To Hell jumper have been removed from Instagram and the website?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else noticed all posts and items relating to the Going To Hell jumper have been removed from Instagram and the website?
Still on her Tik Tok though so if sheā€™s been told to cease and desist, sheā€™s not done a good clean up šŸ˜‚ can someone please ask her about stealing ideas for the ā€œjuicyā€ Halloween Q&Aā€¦

Reactions: 1
Why does all of her content need to be shot on this plain brown/orange backdrop? Even photos with her friends šŸ˜­ also, another reel of Helen in her underwear
Her posture is terrible, gives me backache just looking at her. She doesn't seem any stronger given how much she trains.

Reactions: 6
Anyone watched her hip thrusts? Awful awful form. Wobbling all over the place. Itā€™s ego lifting

Reactions: 10
Iā€™d be embarrassed posting her PT sessions šŸ˜… she doesnā€™t focus or care about the form, itā€™s all about getting it done just to tick off PT session on her ā€˜to-doā€™ list so she can feel super productive

Reactions: 14
Jesus christ the form in everything sheā€™s doing. This is someone thatā€™s been going to the gym for how long? With a PT for how long? I want to say itā€™s been 10 years on and offā€¦ horrific

Reactions: 8
I know NOTHING about working out, Iā€™m lazy and fat but even I know her form is horrendous! What is the point?! Sheā€™s just dicking around to rush through it without actually doing the correct exercises?!

That's why I just find it so hard to believe that she lost all this weight from doing all this ā€˜hard workā€™ at the gym & switching up the diet which she's been doing for ages! I watched a mini-documentary on skinny jabs the other day and it made me think of Helen tbh šŸ˜…

Anyone watched her hip thrusts? Awful awful form. Wobbling all over the place. Itā€™s ego lifting
Breaking my tattle silence for this, I havenā€™t watched properly for a while but assumed she was just standard gym girl now who actually took care over her reps - WRONG Christ those stories this morning made ME ache watching them.. bulldozing into them like only Helen can. Why isnā€™t her PT instructing her?!! Mine would be stopping me straight away. Those front raises šŸ¤¢ ā€˜I was showing off lolā€™ thatā€™s all its for really isnā€™t it Helen šŸ˜…

Her weight loss IS impressive however shes done it, but sheā€™s still got the belly going on, you canā€™t see it front on and I had thought it was gone too so is this the first sign the affects of the meds are wearing off now she canā€™t get them?! The food says sheā€™s posted is still quite alot of calories for someone whoā€™s struggled in the past with weight gain even if itā€™s maintaining now

I wrote a long post about this a few weeks ago but deleted it as I didnā€™t want to cause any upset. But in short, she surely canā€™t be counting her drinks and dips/sauces along with her solid food calories? The amount of Starbucks, alcohol, and sauces (which are always more than I expect) she has with her meals would surely be putting her over 1400. I just wondered about it as Iā€™m calorie counting at the moment and she seems to have a lot of stuff that Iā€™ve had (or chose, I suppose) to either cut down on or cut out completely.

This is in no way judging her or saying that she should be measuring out her sauce and adding up the calories; Iā€™m just confused about whether or not she is accurately adding up her daily calories or just claiming to - which would make her ā€œWhat I Eatā€ videos quite misleading.

I am going to try that low calorie pizza from Sainsburyā€™s, though.

I wrote a long post about this a few weeks ago but deleted it as I didnā€™t want to cause any upset. But in short, she surely canā€™t be counting her drinks and dips/sauces along with her solid food calories? The amount of Starbucks, alcohol, and sauces (which are always more than I expect) she has with her meals would surely be putting her over 1400. I just wondered about it as Iā€™m calorie counting at the moment and she seems to have a lot of stuff that Iā€™ve had (or chose, I suppose) to either cut down on or cut out completely.

This is in no way judging her or saying that she should be measuring out her sauce and adding up the calories; Iā€™m just confused about whether or not she is accurately adding up her daily calories or just claiming to - which would make her ā€œWhat I Eatā€ videos quite misleading.

I am going to try that low calorie pizza from Sainsburyā€™s, though.
I tried those pizzas off the back of her and they are awesome! So Helen has given me something there šŸ˜…
But yes totally agree. Iā€™m on 1400-1500 at the moment and had a Starbucks yday, only egg bites and a brown sugar latte but the latte was 300ish itself! So no way with all her random colin caterpillars and mini magnums is she keeping to her calories if sheā€™s still doing that. I always look at it as 500 cals per meal and sheā€™s def eating more than than each time even without the snacks šŸ˜…

She may well be maintaining so be on higher cals but sheā€™d do well to point out what those what I eat In a day foods are calorie wise for those who are interested and want to ā€˜copyā€™ her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did some hip thrusts the other day with my trainer and the weight was so much that I couldn't push all the way to the top and lock it out on the first few reps, you know how you should, to get the full range of movement? So I asked if we could go down in weight for the rest of the reps and the next few sets. We did and it felt much better. He said we will work up to the heavier weight as obviously you should push yourself but never at the expense of your form.

Helen bears as much responsibility as her PT after training for so long. You should know your body and know when you feel it not doing what it should. It's basic.

Reactions: 5
Agree with all the points above regarding form. Sheā€™s also wearing fashion trainers in the gym. I know she wasnā€™t doing squats/ deadlifts etc but shows sheā€™s all about style over substance.

Reactions: 9
Still on her Tik Tok though so if sheā€™s been told to cease and desist, sheā€™s not done a good clean up šŸ˜‚ can someone please ask her about stealing ideas for the ā€œjuicyā€ Halloween Q&Aā€¦

is spelling ā€˜jumperā€™ wrong her way to get around the copyright of the Going To Hell jumper? Theyā€™ll never knowā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.