Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Important to let everyone know that she has the shits. Thanks for that Helen

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She's not selling me on that hair drier with those pictures.
I literally came here to say she’s influenced me into NEVER getting it.

she’s literally not styled it at all?! Just made her hair flat and frizzy 💀😩

such a rush job!! And it doesn’t look wet in the before, just messy and out of bed?

Reactions: 9
I don't know why she made a big deal of filming the shark video at the studio..she could have easily just filmed it at home? Also not great AD, her hair looks awful 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Honestly, the after picture looks like she has the worst helmet hair 🤣 10/10 influencing there Helga.

Reactions: 11
Yeah it's just not very good. I mean it could be her haircut but also boasting about how it doesn't damage your hair meanwhile her hair looks fried.

Reactions: 10
Her post about leaving a note saying she was going to the shops makes me wonder if this new man is moved in already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s not even a discount code. “I got this for free but you can have frizzy flat hair like mine for £250”

She obviously didn’t even wash her hair, she probably just wet it under the tap at the stoooodio. I can smell it from here 🤢

Reactions: 12
Looks like the Vinted phase has passed already, she hasn't uploaded anything on there and hasn't been on Vinted at all for almost 3 weeks. I have no idea why she said she would need to go shopping soon when she was decluttering to sell on there, why not shop on Vinted? She can find BNWT stuff on there. I honestly get the majority of my clothes there now, if I see anything new in store I search for it on Vinted and you can often find it with tags somewhere. She's so wasteful and boring. Another ASOS haul will appear soon I suppose!

Reactions: 17
Helen: knows all year when Halloween is and can theoretically plan content for a year for it
Also Helen: “juicy” Q&A it is!
Why is it annoying me that she’s put “shooting” as opposed to “filming”. 😂

Reactions: 9
Occasionally I will wonder to myself, am I just salty and jealous of Helen? Because I would love nothing more than to be able to wake up when I want, stay at home all day and only worry about venturing out of the house for shopping, getting my hair done or going to the office to “work” but then I see stories like this and think I’m probably better off having a job to go to 5 days a week 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
how is it possible that her videos are getting worse? HOW?

wouldn't be surprised if she takes on a part time job soon to help with the bills, especially with her spending habits

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.