Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also I know its all about personality or woteveh, but this new guy is honestly, truly repulsive looking. Mark? (the guy that loved hiking) was honestly the best looking one outta all of them

ranked:

1.mark
2.Maff
3.fil
4. New guy D:
can we have an image based line up?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why isn't her trainer teaching her to punch properly? It's mainly a hip/rotation kinda movement. That's where the power in the punch comes from. I've been doing boxing/kickboxing training for years so this just grinds my gears.

I had to stop at like 30 seconds in. This is why I can't watch Helen. Her form is always terrible. I don't think I've ever seen her do a single exercise or type of exercise right. It's always half arsed too.
I had to skip the boot camp part, her hip thrust form is shocking. Why is her pt letting her up the weight when she hasn’t got form right first??

Reactions: 7
she can't say a cohesive sentence, its like she's constantly high and gurning

Reactions: 6
I had to skip the boot camp part, her hip thrust form is shocking. Why is her pt letting her up the weight when she hasn’t got form right first??
I can’t work out if it’s Helen or it’s her? A few weeks ago she advertised that Helen had been coming to her gym for years and only recently started to see any benefits that’s not exactly a glowing endorsement for NFA.

Reactions: 6
I think it's both tbh. The boxing dude wasn't correcting her form either so I think they're just bad PTs, eager to take money from clients who don't know better

Reactions: 12
Chances are the pts are the same kind of pts you get at places like pure gym and jd gyms that get sent on a course for a few weeks and then they're suddenly qualified pts
A girl I used to work with has done exactly like with jd she never set foot in a gym and 2 months later on their courses she's a qualified pt 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
IMG_0283.jpeg

a post of her shop came up on my insta FYP about her restocking certain designs, and she’d included the Going To Hell jumper. a couple people asked when it was getting restocked, and some angel from high above got Hellflower involved 🙌🏼 no further comment from Helen about it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2511764

a post of her shop came up on my insta FYP about her restocking certain designs, and she’d included the Going To Hell jumper. a couple people asked when it was getting restocked, and some angel from high above got Hellflower involved 🙌🏼 no further comment from Helen about it though.
Helen’s latest reel is about “the art of not giving a f*ck” so let’s see what she does now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2511764

Wait, a slogan like “going to hell” can be trademarked? That strikes me as odd to be fair
(unless there’s a special design to it which would then make it more of a topic for copyright I suppose)

Reactions: 13
Wait, a slogan like “going to hell” can be trademarked? That strikes me as odd to be fair
(unless there’s a special design to it which would then make it more of a topic for copyright I suppose)
I think it is more the font. Helen has used the same font and colour iirc.

Reactions: 12
“Going to Hell”-en if you want something cheap, bland, ripped off and sold at double the price (spelling and grammar mistakes come free).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.