Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on holiday with the new bf. He turned 30 and they went out for dinner to celebrate.

Reactions: 2
5k views after 21 hours & only 4 comments 😅 it just shows how no one cares about her ‘content’ anymore! She's posting more about the weight loss hoping it will give her account a big boost but it's not happening yet.

I do like some of her reels showing the outfit suggestions but they’re so painful to watch with her stupid facial expressions
IMG_0012.png

It’s giving cheesy 80s pop boy band

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like when phoebe cut monica’s hair like Dudley Moore not Demi Moore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This was so cringey. The bug eyes and the winking... maybe he's perfect for helen. Theyre both so corny.
I WAS NOT expecting him to look like that 🫤. Not actually sure what I was expecting, but that wasn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone that bangs on so much about not giving a duck, I get the distinct feeling that she does infect give several fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone who doesn’t like you is just jealous and judgemental 🙄😆. Sure Jan.

• Haha
As if those are the only two reasons you could possibly dislike someone

Reactions: 13
Why isn't her trainer teaching her to punch properly? It's mainly a hip/rotation kinda movement. That's where the power in the punch comes from. I've been doing boxing/kickboxing training for years so this just grinds my gears.

I had to stop at like 30 seconds in. This is why I can't watch Helen. Her form is always terrible. I don't think I've ever seen her do a single exercise or type of exercise right. It's always half arsed too.

• Heart
If you were that worried about losing hair WHY ON EARTH would you get extensions put back in?
Shes so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.