Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t usually comment on this thread but URGH those gym videos made me want to die!!!!

Reactions: 9
Her form in the gym makes me cringe so much 🥴
Came here to say the same - it’s actually dangerous and also useless. She’s not building any muscle mass, all she seems to do is endless HIIT, which long term is an expensive waste of time - she could run round the park walking her dogs for the same effect. Honestly, all her videos of that place have been a showcase for how terrible it probably is. I say probably because she might not be following their advice etc…

Reactions: 14
Just catching up and I see she’s been to my neck of the woods again. I can’t believe she was posing in such a way in Chatsworth grounds ☠ She looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
Came here to say the same - it’s actually dangerous and also useless. She’s not building any muscle mass, all she seems to do is endless HIIT, which long term is an expensive waste of time - she could run round the park walking her dogs for the same effect. Honestly, all her videos of that place have been a showcase for how terrible it probably is. I say probably because she might not be following their advice etc…
It would definitely not sell that gym/trainer to me - it’s amazing they don’t correct her form or give her pointers even if it’s just for the videos as it makes them look like they don’t have a clue.

honestly, for the amount of time she’s been going to this trainer/gym, you’d think she’d look any different by now

Reactions: 16
Where is the gym stuff? Latest video? Peak District?
I never watch YouTube videos of her but am curious 😂

Reactions: 2
Not the greatest ad for tala leggings (or her hairdresser) don’t be hoping for a spon any time soon helz, can see your arse floss love! Grubby looking as always but still doesn’t stop the unwanted arse flaunt pics

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.