Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video might as well be titled "Things people say about me on Tattle and Why I've Convinced Myself Theyre Wrong" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh I assumed it was a click-bait agony aunt thing again? Which I never ever click on.
The whole video was helen stating "this is what I used to think about myself" then discounts all of these internalized thoughts. Ironically, these thoughts are near direct quotes from tattle. Helen seems to think that, by repeatedly spewing "it's not real, it's a societal construct", she is being incredibly philosophical.

Reactions: 14
The whole video was helen stating "this is what I used to think about myself" then discounts all of these internalized thoughts. Ironically, these thoughts are near direct quotes from tattle. Helen seems to think that, by repeatedly spewing "it's not real, it's a societal construct", she is being incredibly philosophical.
She’s so dumb.
Regurgitating phrases she’s no doubt picked up from some self help podcast

Reactions: 10
I’ll never understand bringing cheap sandals on holidays. The inside sole of them looks so flat and uncomfortable, not to mention how sticky, sweaty and slippy it will get. She has hundreds of sandals, surely you’d bring a pair that’s well worn in so they won’t cut the crap out of your feet when you’re doing 10k walking a day, exploring every nook and cranny of where you’re holidaying 😇 (I joke, I doubt she’ll be doing much exploring)
Where’s she going anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole thing was like listening to a pissed up mate who’s 6 months into therapy going on with themselves about what they’ve ’learnt’ 😆 . If everything she says in that video is how she really feels, then good on her, that’s nice. Inner peace and happiness is not to be scoffed at. Like most things Helen says though, it feels a bit disingenuous.

As ever, the video comments are gold!
These are my favourites
IMG_0645.jpeg
IMG_0644.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Naps to be counted as work? This is literally disgusting. She already counts picking up her glasses, getting her nails and hair done and going to the supermarket as a 'full work day'. Helen mate, you need to get a real job. It's time and I think we and your 15k per view video audience know it is. Time to stop playing shop with your friends in the office you rented so you wouldn't have to sit in your house alone.

Reactions: 24
I’ll never understand bringing cheap sandals on holidays. The inside sole of them looks so flat and uncomfortable, not to mention how sticky, sweaty and slippy it will get. She has hundreds of sandals, surely you’d bring a pair that’s well worn in so they won’t cut the crap out of your feet when you’re doing 10k walking a day, exploring every nook and cranny of where you’re holidaying 😇 (I joke, I doubt she’ll be doing much exploring)
Where’s she going anyway?
Totally. Doesn't she own some leather Doc Marten sandals that have already been broken in?
---
The whole thing was like listening to a pissed up mate who’s 6 months into therapy going on with themselves about what they’ve ’learnt’ 😆 . If everything she says in that video is how she really feels, then good on her, that’s nice. Inner peace and happiness is not to be scoffed at. Like most things Helen says though, it feels a bit disingenuous.

As ever, the video comments are gold!
These are my favourites
View attachment 2341720View attachment 2341721
Did her management company draft those comments? I know that it's not her because they're well constructed.
---
Naps to be counted as work? This is literally disgusting. She already counts picking up her glasses, getting her nails and hair done and going to the supermarket as a 'full work day'. Helen mate, you need to get a real job. It's time and I think we and your 15k per view video audience know it is. Time to stop playing shop with your friends in the office you rented so you wouldn't have to sit in your house alone.
This 💯

Reactions: 10
Her nonsense about “not needing a purpose” is the craziest tit I’ve ever heard. If we have no purpose as human beings, why do we bother waking up each day? Even if your purpose is as simple as brushing your teeth or walking the dog or watching your favourite tv show — purpose matters lol. Even bleeping rocks have a purpose.

This video was just another chance to eyefuck herself and spew her narcissistic garbage.

Reactions: 21
Her nonsense about “not needing a purpose” is the craziest tit I’ve ever heard. If we have no purpose as human beings, why do we bother waking up each day? Even if your purpose is as simple as brushing your teeth or walking the dog or watching your favourite tv show — purpose matters lol. Even bleeping rocks have a purpose.

This video was just another chance to eyefuck herself and spew her narcissistic garbage.
She has literally been watching self-help TikTok’s and is just taking everything she hears as gospel. What a buffoon.
---
Her new reel of styling pieces from TU - why does she dance like that? She thinks it makes her look cool and quirky but she’s giving old lady vibes, I just don’t get it 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Again, this is my idea of Hell.
---
Legit question though… obviously Helen is paid to take these trips and her airfare and no doubt hotels are covered, because she always takes a pal along do you think it’s extended to “bring a pal”? Pretty cushty being her pal during those times I’d say!
Thought she looked very TUNED IN in some of her Instagram stories, as in, she’s on a high strength dose of medically prescribed speed for sure now.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Again, this is my idea of Hell.
---
Legit question though… obviously Helen is paid to take these trips and her airfare and no doubt hotels are covered, because she always takes a pal along do you think it’s extended to “bring a pal”? Pretty cushty being her pal during those times I’d say!
Thought she looked very TUNED IN in some of her Instagram stories, as in, she’s on a high strength dose of medically prescribed speed for sure now.
She’s aged massively in recent months. Shocked.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.