Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg imagine if you take a photo and it looks like I’m pissing. A massive fountain. Won’t that be hilarious.

Is she a 12 year old boy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw bandmate Ben at a gig last night and for ages I was wondering why he looked familiar lol... then it clicked who he was

Reactions: 6
Does he look like a dark haired Jay from
The Inbetweeners in real life?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know the rules are different in some countries but her drinking a whole pint then driving baffles me. Why take the risk?? I wouldn’t get in a car with her sober though mind you.

Reactions: 12
I know the rules are different in some countries but her drinking a whole pint then driving baffles me. Why take the risk?? I wouldn’t get in a car with her sober though mind you.
She doesn’t give a duck. She drives around with no hands on the wheel regularly, films, edits and uploads it thinking it’s fine. She literally just thinks she’s untouchable and that rules don’t apply to her (remember her behaviour during covid also)

Reactions: 20
the newest vlog was so painfully dull omg, literally show us nothing Helen. HOW is she still making money through her YouTube

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.