Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My niece lost 3 stone on her adhd meds. It completely trashed your appetite. Easy to keep losing.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if someone has already said this but have Helen and Grace fallen out?!

Reactions: 5
My niece lost 3 stone on her adhd meds. It completely trashed your appetite. Easy to keep losing.
Yeah my step daughter did and ended up with a legit 8 pack her body weight was so low (she’s a child so obviously carries less weight anyway) but the doctors then tweaked her dosage and now she’s fine. Why is this not happening for Helen? She’s looking like a bobble head

Reactions: 4
Yeah my step daughter did and ended up with a legit 8 pack her body weight was so low (she’s a child so obviously carries less weight anyway) but the doctors then tweaked her dosage and now she’s fine. Why is this not happening for Helen? She’s looking like a bobble head
She‘s on too of a high strength (which I think she is as she is acting kinda like she’s tweeking and looks like it) but eventually what will happen is… either her doctor will cut it down or she will start to become used to it then it begins to level out and her hunger/ attitude towards food will return (know from experience, although obvs not all experiences are the same). It’s easy to see that her weight loss has most certainly not come from PT or she would have muscle mass, and not come from a new, healthy attitude towards eating as that hasn’t changed at all. Everyone is praising her her and saying she looks greats, but I think she looks like she’s tweaking which isn’t attractive to me!

Reactions: 16
She‘s on too of a high strength (which I think she is as she is acting kinda like she’s tweeking and looks like it) but eventually what will happen is… either her doctor will cut it down or she will start to become used to it then it begins to level out and her hunger/ attitude towards food will return (know from experience, although obvs not all experiences are the same). It’s easy to see that her weight loss has most certainly not come from PT or she would have muscle mass, and not come from a new, healthy attitude towards eating as that hasn’t changed at all. Everyone is praising her her and saying she looks greats, but I think she looks like she’s tweaking which isn’t attractive to me!
What’s tweaking mean?

What’s tweaking mean?
I'm guessing that she's taking too much of the meds and it's acting like speed in the body. My son has ASD and ADHD and is medicated for the latter. It does affect his appetite as now he's off it during the school holidays he's eating like a plague of locusts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm guessing that she's taking too much of the meds and it's acting like speed in the body. My son has ASD and ADHD and is medicated for the latter. It does affect his appetite as now he's off it during the school holidays he's eating like a plague of locusts.
Ah ok, I thought it meant that but didn’t want to assume. I’ve not watched any of Helgas recent videos as I find her weight loss/chat a bit triggering. But I can imagine how awful she is to watch if the meds are effecting her like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope she realised you're meant to take break days with ADHD meds, at least 1 day a week, if not 2

She's not on an ADHD med that gives a 'Speed' affect, she mentioned the one shes on a while back in a vlog.

To be fair to Helen I think people saying she's tweaking and acting like she's on speed is a bit much!

I know this seems to be an unpopular opinion. Helen is just a normal weight for her height now. I don't really understand why people are saying she's so skinny she just uses angles and stuff to look thinner. No hate she looks great. I thought she looks fine before too. I also think she's been more drunk than usual because she's doing the diet thing of not eating when drinking and then ending up sh*t faced.

Reactions: 17
I think Helen looks good 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still think some of her clothes are ill-fitting (not necessarily because they’re too tight like before) but the stuff that does fit her better now makes her look a lot nicer!

Reactions: 8
Her stories yesterday were hard to watch. If she’s acting like that by choice as a 30 year old woman then holy tit.

Reactions: 6
What’s tweaking mean?
She's not on an ADHD med that gives a 'Speed' affect, she mentioned the one shes on a while back in a vlog.

To be fair to Helen I think people saying she's tweaking and acting like she's on speed is a bit much!
I’d be very surprised if she’s on non-stimulant medication as the weight loss has not been from suddenly working out and eating better alone.

Reactions: 9
I’d be very surprised if she’s on non-stimulant medication as the weight loss has not been from suddenly working out and eating better alone.
I know 3 people who are on ADhD meds and they're not on stimulants, it's not always what people are put on!

I know 3 people who are on ADhD meds and they're not on stimulants, it's not always what people are put on!
I’ve been on and off the stimulants for years and I’m just saying, I recognise the signs!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No video for 9 days, what's she up to atm? I don't have Instagram so to me and those who only follow her on YT, it's looking lazy af from her atm. And her last video where she states she has no purpose (ahaha) hasn't even hit the 12k mark.

No video for 9 days, what's she up to atm?
Recent grid posts (boring). One of them she even has lipstick on her tooth, which is hilarious from someone who edits their pictures so much 🤣 Seems to have been spending time with someone named Marieke who is a photographer amongst other things so I’m guessing it’s just to ‘shoot content’? 😴
IMG_0418.png

Hellflower trademarked their 'Going to hell' slogan and asked other brands to discontinue their use of it. Be interesting to see what Helga does

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.