Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bleeping voice

That tattoo video is just her showing off. Put some clothes on and do some tricep exercises while you're at it, you'll take off when you're in your 40's if it's a windy day. I'll say it again, that's why those bleeping things were tucked behind her back in her bikini pose photos.

Sorry, she's just such an annoying head.
Sounds like you've got some internalized fatphobia to work through, friend. Best of luck! To all of you who, like myself, have beautiful chubby arms and refuse to do a triceps dip: we fly at dawn!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
What’s all the fuss about having a blood test?! Yes it not pleasant, especially if you’re not used to them, but posting about it twice is a bit “please ask me why I had a blood test”.

Reactions: 12
The best thing about watching her content is that in almost every video there will be an angle that reminds me to moisturise my neck and not just my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s all the fuss about having a blood test?! Yes it not pleasant, especially if you’re not used to them, but posting about it twice is a bit “please ask me why I had a blood test”.
I was wondering the same thing. She’s “heavily tattooed” - her words. So I wasn’t sure what the fuss was about blood test needles and why she was calling herself brave. But thought I’d missed something.

Reactions: 8
Her bleeping voice

That tattoo video is just her showing off. Put some clothes on and do some tricep exercises while you're at it, you'll take off when you're in your 40's if it's a windy day. I'll say it again, that's why those bleeping things were tucked behind her back in her bikini pose photos.

Sorry, she's just such an annoying head.

Having a man pick apart a woman’s appearance because he doesn’t personally find her attractive is something everyone could do without 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think most people on these threads are here because they think Helen’s a jerk, but your posts do seem to be particularly vitriolic @Julio. Are you an ex of hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was wondering the same thing. She’s “heavily tattooed” - her words. So I wasn’t sure what the fuss was about blood test needles and why she was calling herself brave. But thought I’d missed something.
As someone with alot of tattoos and a needle phobia. To me the needles are different. The tattoo needle looks more like a pen and the blood test needle looks like a big stabby things that's going into my arm and gives me the hells nos.

Reactions: 22
As someone with alot of tattoos and a needle phobia. To me the needles are different. The tattoo needle looks more like a pen and the blood test needle looks like a big stabby things that's going into my arm and gives me the hells nos.
I work in tattooing and can confirm this is the case with sooooo many people (myself included)
---
I think most people on these threads are here because they think Helen’s a jerk, but your posts do seem to be particularly vitriolic @Julio. Are you an ex of hers?
I’m glad others are noticing too. Mentioned this the other day, taking things to an extreme they don’t need to be taken to with most of their posts!

Reactions: 17
I may be completely off the mark, but when someone picks someone apart with such contempt and makes it SO personal, it usually screams of rejection of some sort to me 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh really? Gosh i’m the opposite. I have a blood test every 4 weeks and I hate them but it takes like 30 seconds so I manage. But I’m too scared to get a tattoo because I can’t stand the idea of being scratched over and over again for an hour.

Reactions: 4
I may be completely off the mark, but when someone picks someone apart with such contempt and makes it SO personal, it usually screams of rejection of some sort to me 🫣

I agree- it also makes him look like a silly wee boy who’s throwing a strop. Embarrassing behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.