Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She filters all of her photos so they have a streamlined look on her page, most of your fave influencers do it, even subtly. And yes, she does colour grade her vlogs, I’m more amazed that you’ve just noticed it now 🤣 it’s verrrrry common practice.
I thought she said she had her hair dyed copper? And all the pics and videos I’ve seen on here suggest she has. So then I thought the photo on the left was her actual hair colour. I didn’t know she was actually brunette and just using an orange filter to make it look like she dyes it copper.
I just don’t automatically assume everyone is lying about their hair colour, when they say they dye it copper, I expect to see copper, so when I do I just don’t question it 😂 Every day’s a school day. I will never believe any hair colour on social media from now on.
Lol I have no fave influencers. Helen is the only one I used to follow until she became insufferable.
---
So when she says she’s happy with how she looks now. Does she mean the Helen that’s edited and doesn’t actually exist? Or the Helen that’s real? Because they are totally different people to me in those photos. It’s just bizarre to me as a non-influencer. I look in photos how I look in real life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she said she had her hair dyed copper? And all the pics and videos I’ve seen on here suggest she has. So then I thought the photo on the left was her actual hair colour. I didn’t know she was actually brunette and just using an orange filter to make it look like she dyes it copper.
I just don’t automatically assume everyone is lying about their hair colour, when they say they dye it copper, I expect to see copper, so when I do I just don’t question it 😂 Every day’s a school day. I will never believe any hair colour on social media from now on.
Lol I have no fave influencers. Helen is the only one I used to follow until she became insufferable.
---
So when she says she’s happy with how she looks now. Does she mean the Helen that’s edited and doesn’t actually exist? Or the Helen that’s real? Because they are totally different people to me in those photos. It’s just bizarre to me as a non-influencer. I look in photos how I look in real life.
You’re not alone, I wasn’t aware of this either.
Lying about your hair colour is a really strange thing to do imo. Imagine having to remember to filter your hair to the exact colour every.damn.time 😂 People are weird

Reactions: 17
You’re not alone, I wasn’t aware of this either.
Lying about your hair colour is a really strange thing to do imo. Imagine having to remember to filter your hair to the exact colour every.damn.time 😂 People are weird
Ah phew! I was wondering if it was just me 🤣 Like why would I assume she’s using a filter to fake a colour? Agree with you, why lie about hair colour? And who can be arsed to go to that much effort? Surely it would be easier to dye it for real and then not have to edit it on every picture and video? I don’t get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Csnt believe she would ever forger about her matching "school" tattoo she got with an ex boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Such a liar 😅 ohh I forgot! No you didn’t. You left it out on purpose to be a vindictive cow and/or generate the extra attention from people asking why you missed out outttttt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So recently she was talking about feeling weird about being so “heavily” tattooed and now she’s showing off her tattoos? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her bleeping voice

That tattoo video is just her showing off. Put some clothes on and do some tricep exercises while you're at it, you'll take off when you're in your 40's if it's a windy day. I'll say it again, that's why those bleeping things were tucked behind her back in her bikini pose photos.

Sorry, she's just such an annoying head.

Reactions: 3
I think that’s a bit over the line
Her bleeping voice

That tattoo video is just her showing off. Put some clothes on and do some tricep exercises while you're at it, you'll take off when you're in your 40's if it's a windy day. I'll say it again, that's why those bleeping things were tucked behind her back in her bikini pose photos.

Reactions: 41
I haven't followed Helen for a while but just seen her Instagram reel of her dancing around the kitchen, been to bootcamp etc. She looks like she's lost a bit of weight and seems happier.

Has she replaced Clutch n Go yet?

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or would you not be horrified if you were Grace that your friend is filming herself in the other room of the stoodio in just her underwear when your husband is likely in the office?…

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or would you not be horrified if you were Grace that your friend is filming herself in the other room of the stoodio in just her underwear when your husband is likely in the office?…
Someone actually filmed her for that video. You could tell as the camera was moving. So it was Andy or Grace.

Reactions: 4
Might of been the new man? 👀
Ooh - I do hope so. Hopefully he was directing her behind the camera wearing only his underpants, like Kubrick?*

*maybe nor????
---
Her bleeping voice

I agree with the last sentence of your post. Helen *is* an annoying head.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.