Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely not - she loves doing stuff on her own nowadays, according to her latest video. She’s great at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Varley found out she’s got a boyfriend or has he been sneak reading Tattle? I’ve noticed he’s been AWOL from her likes recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just got round to watching the agony aunt vid..

I truly believe she uses this form of content as a way to make jabs at her friends/family/love interests/exes

Reactions: 13
Just got round to watching the agony aunt vid..

I truly believe she uses this form of content as a way to make jabs at her friends/family/love interests/exes
Oooh how come? Did she say something in particular that made you think of someone?

Reactions: 3
New video chatting about her tattoos in her underwear (she could have 100% worn a vest top and shorts as she has none on her torso apart from her shoulder blade area and lower back). The only one she didn't mention was the one she got with Phil.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to film the tattoo video in her thong underwear! It's not like she has a full bodysuit to show! That's actually made me angry :mad::LOL:

Reactions: 12
Jesus, proof of how much she edits her photos on Instagram - both of these images are from the same day and look at the difference in her hair colour in both (and also the colour of her outfit)

Imagine not being able to just put a normal photo up without editing the tit out of it first… exhausting.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to film the tattoo video in her thong underwear! It's not like she has a full bodysuit to show! That's actually made me angry :mad::LOL:
I think someone was helping her film too, you could tell, at one point the camera shifted to get her shoulder tattoo. Either Andy or Grace.

Reactions: 5
Considering she only really has her arms & legs tattooed I really don’t understand why you would do a tattoo pain video. Unless you are covered I really don’t see the point other than this being yet another excuse to parade around in her bra & knickers thinking she’s some hot tit

Reactions: 20
Isn’t this like her third time doing a tattoo video? How’s Elton holding up? Considering she dunked him in a river three days after getting him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s 100% already done this video because I watched it a month ago (I got my first one since like 2018 and as it had been so long, I was trying to gauge how much it would hurt. Spoiler, it was my calf and hurt a lot 😅)
Yup, 6 years ago- she’s not had that many since then?!

Reactions: 8
So I just tried to watch some of this video. Why does she not just wear shorts and a boob tube? She only has one thigh tattoo that doesn’t even go up that high?! I really don’t understand why she must constantly parade around in her underwear? Nearly every few months we get a video of her in her pants she’s 32 years old for god sake!

Reactions: 16
I’ve never seen such muddy, washed out colour on tattoos. Particularly those on her arms and particularly for someone with the amount of tattoos she has.
You can tell she doesn’t look after them AT ALL.

Reactions: 15
Jesus, proof of how much she edits her photos on Instagram - both of these images are from the same day and look at the difference in her hair colour in both (and also the colour of her outfit)

Imagine not being able to just put a normal photo up without editing the tit out of it first… exhausting.
E91BA711-0887-4F8B-A3D6-13FE6EFB8DC0.jpeg

The differences in the photos you have posted here is insane! The hair in the right photo is brown. Does she filter her vlogs and everything? What is the truth? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2307397

The differences in the photos you have posted here is insane! The hair in the right photo is brown. Does she filter her vlogs and everything? What is the truth? 😂
She filters all of her photos so they have a streamlined look on her page, most of your fave influencers do it, even subtly. And yes, she does colour grade her vlogs, I’m more amazed that you’ve just noticed it now 🤣 it’s verrrrry common practice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.