Helen Anderson #3 Noah Fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Helen does read here (which I’m 95% sure she does) I hope she’s see the positive comments about her wearing more minimal makeup and video suggestions which we would actually want to watch that aren’t to labour intensive.

But I can’t help but think she’ll go the opposite way just to spite us all, wear even more make up and buy even more packaged meats and so on.

The thing is Helen, we all used to be fans and you lost your way. Please don’t cut off your nose to spite your face.
It’s a nice thought but just look at the suggestion of being a better role model with promoting mask wearing out in public. I’m sure the more people complained about it the more she went out and refused to do it.

I’m sure she doesn’t want us to have take any credit for a change in her behaviour or content suggestions. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That could be a good video from her, switching to plant based versions of my favs. Magnums, doughnuts, sausages, pizza etc.
you meant Nuii ice cream right? 😂 because were you not convinced by her recent one post #AD.

Richmond vegan sausages, naked glory roast tenderstrips, fry’s vegan nuggets, magnums, nandos vegan perinaise, hellmans vegan mayo, ben and jerrys dairy free ice creams, asda popcorn chicken, vivera steak, quorn fish fingers, M&S chicken kievs, M&S mac and cheese bites, M&S chicken and bacon salad (basically everything M&S), Linda McCartney everything.
Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages are the best. I’ve effectively replaced eating meat sausages at home with these.

I would actually really love to see a “week of plant based food” from her. That’s the only time I’ll happily watch her stuff her face.
that would be an awesome video, far better than watching her make another slow cook chili from a tin (swear down that is incredibly lazy for someone who doesn’t do much these days... just experiment with spices girl!). I would watch that!

now can anyone recommend a GOOD vegan cheese? I dabbled in being vegan about 5 years but I couldn’t find decent cheese alternatives.

Reactions: 5
It’s a nice thought but just look at the suggestion of being a better role model with promoting mask wearing out in public. I’m sure the more people complained about it the more she went out and refused to do it.

I’m sure she doesn’t want us to have take any credit for a change in her behaviour or content suggestions. 🤣
Although saying that... she has reduced the amount of nose picking she edits her videos ever since we mentioned it - so I guess we won that small change 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
now can anyone recommend a GOOD vegan cheese? I dabbled in being vegan about 5 years but I couldn’t find decent cheese alternatives.
the Applewood smoked vegan cheddar is AMAZING! you can’t get it everywhere but I’ve found it at ASDA and Waitrose x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her on IG but my god if I see another ‘Reel’ on my explore page from her I might cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her on IG but my god if I see another ‘Reel’ on my explore page from her I might cry.
01AADF7B-E2D5-4388-AB01-A7AD53592B85.jpeg

Yikes! Her skin is so awful 😬 Just goes to show how much she edits her pictures - she needs to give her skin a break and let it breathe from being under all that heavy make up...

Wasn’t she all about embracing her natural freckled face by not plastering on the foundation not so long ago? I dunno why she doesn’t go natural more. She really doesn’t need to be caked up with all that make up.

(No clown lips though - another small tattle win lol 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 although it looks like she’s got tan lines around her lips from when she over drew her lipstick so much 🤣)

1428A411-2E74-4662-8EC1-23C26790F1B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What is that last picture even from? I blocked her but its made me laugh 😂

Such a joke

Reactions: 2
@Lunamoon22 there's a new video up! Apparently people think she's drunk all the time because she's an extrovert... not because she slurs her words and literally brags to her viewers that she's drinking all day every day. I started watching it but noped out because it was such obvious bullshit. She's going to great lengths to hide the alcoholism she was bragging about just months ago.

Yes, I tagged you because your summaries are infinitely better than any video she's ever made.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Newest video is the most pointless pity party. Don’t bother watching it, she doesn’t deserve the views.

Reactions: 11
God is she still triggered about that drunk comment? She’s said before that she always gets comments like that since she started YouTube - so why is this comment the one to get her all riled up, it ain’t brand new 🤣

I’m guessing this is pre filmed as she’s wearing the exact same thing as the last video. Couldn’t even change pffft lazy.

“There are times where I do second guess myself and I do doubt myself or I do wonder am I actually really annoying...” stop right there, the answer is: yes you are

“Does society have an issue with me?” yes

“Sometimes being an extrovert or being confident isn’t all it’s cracked up to be” is something you’d never hear a confident person say 🤣

“People think that extroverted or being confident is a blessing... I know that people who have social anxiety or who are introverted or are shy - would you deem that as being worse off than someone who is confident and extroverted?” WTF kind of question is that? Of bleeping course social anxiety is worse than being confident. It’s a bleeping anxiety disorder... Jesus Christ.

“Sometimes people struggle with social situations because of how they are... and you *could* agree that maybe that is worse... I dunno... that’s down to an individual... that’s subjective... I’m not gonna say either way which is better or which is worse” What are you even saying...? Helen, seriously, have you been drinking again...?

She hates people calling her weird - it makes her stomach churn and makes her feel offended and makes her think she’s done something wrong. Ok you weirdo.

She HATES being described as quirky - she bleeping hates it with a passion - don’t ever describe her as quirky cos she will vom (remember that when new title suggestions come around 🤣🤣🤣)

She likes people describing those kinds of people as eccentric or bUbBLy (and then pulled this face:)

D4D5FAE7-03B0-4C74-B2A5-382B937BE5CE.jpeg

Keeps going on about quirky riling her up as it “means a little bit unusual” but in a nice way... but she don’t like that being deemed as unusual 🤣

“what is normal? Who and what are we measuring the normal scale on?” Well it’s definitely not on the same scale you use for your bleeping clothing size, size 14 delusion.

Goes on to say if you’re too this or that you’re labelled quirky or drunk “and I’m like what’s the comparison?” Drunk people. Drunk people are the comparison here, Helen.

“I speak to everyone. I’m the type of person who will go the supermarket and speak to pretty much everybody she sees.” And most people bleeping HATE that. Don’t be that person who forces themselves on to strangers and make them feel awkward with your forwardness. People just want to bleeping shop, not have some bad dye job, leopard print cladded, loud woman with a camera and jeans three sizes too small, bounding up to them to talk about tit. Leave them alone. Let them shop 🤣

The drunk comments mildly pissed her off - yet she’s dedicated a whole video and IG story about it 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently we’d know if she’s drunk cos she won’t film anything cos it’s too embarrassing and her eyes will go outwards and her lipstick will go all over the place when she hasn’t even touched it.... We know... you show this is what has become the norm in your videos lately Helen - hence the comments

Throughout her life she’s come across people who have put her down and made her feel “really silly” and that’s why she’s always saying sorry to people and “also a contribution of tit boyfriends” 🤣

She says it’s a shame people don’t get her, people should be more accepting. Not after all the bullshit stunts you’ve pulled with BLM and the pandemic, funny there were NO apologies or accountability there Miss Quirky Quirkerson.

Says she loves meeting cool personality people as they make the world a more interesting place. So all you plain introverted bores can fack off 🤣

So.... the title of the video: WHAT NOT TO SAY TO AN EXTROVERT

1. Never say they are drunk
2. Never tell them they’re quirky

That’s it. That’s what not to say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am a happy lurker here but Helen‘s latest video has pushed me into posting because I need to get this out somewhere 🤣.

I have never heard so much deluded, self pitying, manipulative bullshit in my life. Apparently she’s really confident and extravert but is also deeply hurt and constantly questions herself because people have been commenting on her extra personality her whole life. How does that work? If she’s truly confident then petty comments from people she doesn’t care about won’t bother her. And also never call her quirky because she hates it :rolleyes:. Not a problem because she’s not quirky, she’s pretty basic and pretty fake. She‘s fake alternative. She’s what, in my youth, we used to call a “ spud rocker”.

I commented on the video (which I never do usually) and it wasn‘t in line with all the usual sucking up she likes so it will be interesting to see if it gets any reaction either from Helen or any of her fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
God is she still triggered about that drunk comment? She’s said before that she always gets comments like that since she started YouTube - so why is this comment the one to get her all riled up, it ain’t brand new 🤣

I’m guessing this is pre filmed as she’s wearing the exact same thing as the last video. Couldn’t even change pffft lazy.

“There are times where I do second guess myself and I do doubt myself or I do wonder am I actually really annoying...”
stop right there, the answer is: yes you are

“Does society have an issue with me?”
yes

“Sometimes being an extrovert or being confident isn’t all it’s cracked up to be”
is something you’d never hear a confident person say 🤣

“People think that extroverted or being confident is a blessing... I know that people who have social anxiety or who are introverted or are shy - would you deem that as being worse off than someone who is confident and extroverted?” WTF kind of question is that? Of bleeping course social anxiety is worse than being confident. It’s a bleeping anxiety disorderJesus Christ.

“Sometimes people struggle with social situations because of how they are... and you *could* agree that maybe that is worse... I dunno... that’s down to an individual... that’s subjective... I’m not gonna say either way which is better or which is worse”
What are you even saying...? Helen, seriously, have you been drinking again...?

She hates people calling her weird - it makes her stomach churn and makes her feel offended and makes her think she’s done something wrong. Ok you weirdo.

She HATES being described as quirky - she bleeping hates it with a passion - don’t ever describe her as quirky cos she will vom (remember that when new title suggests come around 🤣🤣🤣)

She likes people describing those kinds of people as eccentric or bUbBLy (and then pulled this face:)

View attachment 206715

Keeps going on about quirky riling her up as it “means a little bit unusual” but in a nice way... but she don’t like that being deemed as unusual 🤣

“what is normal? Who and what are we measuring the normal scale on?”
Well it’s definitely not on the same scale you use for your bleeping clothing size, size 14 delusion.

Goes on to say if you’re too this or that you’re labelled quirky or drunk “and I’m like what’s the comparison?” Drunk people. They are the comparison here, Helen.

“I speak to everyone. I’m the type of person who will go the supermarket and speak to pretty much everybody she sees.” And most people bleeping HATE that. Don’t be that person who forces themselves on to strangers and make them feel awkward with your forwardness. People want to be the bleeping shop, not have some bad dye job, leopard print cladded, loud woman with a camera and jeans three sizes too small, bounding up to them to talk about tit. Leave them alone. Let them shop 🤣

The drunk comments mildly pissed her off - yet she’s dedicated a whole video and IG story about it 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently we’d know if she’s drunk cos she won’t film anything cos it’s too embarrassing and her eyes will go outwards and her lipstick will go all over the place when she hasn’t even touched it.... We know... you show this is what you do already Helen - hence the comments

Throughout her life she’s come across people who have put her down and made her feel “really silly” and that’s why she’s always saying sorry to people and “also a contribution of tit boyfriends” 🤣

She says it’s a shame people don’t get her, people should be more accepting. Not after all the bullshit stunts you’ve pulled with BLM and the pandemic, funny there were NO apologies or accountability there Miss Quirky Quirkerson.

Says she loves meeting cool personality people as they make the world a more interesting place. So all you plain introverted bores can fack off 🤣

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
What a pointless video.

As always Luna, thanks for taking one for the team. She just gets worse and worse and worse.

Hey Helen, why don't you take another cold one out of the fridge (you know the literal fridge full of beers for two people) as you read through tonight

Reactions: 10

“There are times where I do second guess myself and I do doubt myself or I do wonder am I actually really annoying...” stop right there, the answer is: yes you are

“Does society have an issue with me?” yes

“Sometimes being an extrovert or being confident isn’t all it’s cracked up to be” is something you’d never hear a confident person say 🤣

“People think that extroverted or being confident is a blessing... I know that people who have social anxiety or who are introverted or are shy - would you deem that as being worse off than someone who is confident and extroverted?” WTF kind of question is that? Of bleeping course social anxiety is worse than being confident. It’s a bleeping anxiety disorder... Jesus Christ.

“Sometimes people struggle with social situations because of how they are... and you *could* agree that maybe that is worse... I dunno... that’s down to an individual... that’s subjective... I’m not gonna say either way which is better or which is worse” What are you even saying...? Helen, seriously, have you been drinking again...?

She HATES being described as quirky - she bleeping hates it with a passion - don’t ever describe her as quirky cos she will vom (remember that when new title suggestions come around 🤣🤣🤣)

View attachment 206715

“what is normal? Who and what are we measuring the normal scale on?” Well it’s definitely not on the same scale you use for your bleeping clothing size, size 14 delusion.

Goes on to say if you’re too this or that you’re labelled quirky or drunk “and I’m like what’s the comparison?” Drunk people. Drunk people are the comparison here, Helen.

“I speak to everyone. I’m the type of person who will go the supermarket and speak to pretty much everybody she sees.” And most people bleeping HATE that. Don’t be that person who forces themselves on to strangers and make them feel awkward with your forwardness. People just want to bleeping shop, not have some bad dye job, leopard print cladded, loud woman with a camera and jeans three sizes too small, bounding up to them to talk about tit. Leave them alone. Let them shop 🤣

Apparently we’d know if she’s drunk cos she won’t film anything cos it’s too embarrassing and her eyes will go outwards and her lipstick will go all over the place when she hasn’t even touched it.... We know... you show this is what you do already Helen - hence the comments

Wow. My drunk comment reallllly hit a nerve eh. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What a pointless video.

As always Luna, thanks for taking one for the team. She just gets worse and worse and worse.

Hey Helen, why don't you take another cold one out of the fridge (you know the literal fridge full of beers for two people) as you read through tonight
Not gonna lie, I almost had to rage click out after she couldnt decide which was worse; a mental health condition or being blessed with confidence... apparently that’s subjective! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Omg what the duck! That video 🤣😂 I think that is the worst video to date what a load of tit!! I don’t think that topic really applies to a lot of people, I know she said people messaged her saying me too but I actually doubt that I think she said that to justify why she made an entire video on a comment that she got asking if she was drunk 😂🤣 I cannot believe she actually posted it, it didn’t make any sense what she was saying, she tries to make herself sound intelligent but she just sounds tragic and ridiculous, I agree with the above she is manipulative and self pitying, makes me really angry that people are going through so much tit at the moment and she’s upset if someone calls her weird or quirky, would hate to see what she’s like if she got a real problem. Also I hated in her video about the outfits video where she says the dungarees are worth every penny, well you didn’t pay a penny for them. I know this is mean but I just can’t stand her style either the hat the T-shirt she just makes everything look so tacky and cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone commented about the which is worse mental health condition or confidence and this was her reply:
694518D0-3C82-4D56-9BA3-46A22A5E045E.jpeg

witch, you DIRECTLY compared social anxiety to confidence and asked people which they thought was worse? How is that not intentional???? And you edited the damn video and included that!!! Are you bleeping high?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.