Helen Anderson #3 Noah Fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented about the which is worse mental health condition or confidence and this was her reply:
View attachment 206805
witch, you DIRECTLY compared social anxiety to confidence and asked people which they thought was worse? How is that not intentional???? And you edited the damn video and included that!!! Are you bleeping high?
this may or may not have been me, or someone I know.

ps: please, she’s not high - she’s an extrovert

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this may or may not have been me, or someone I know.

ps: please, she’s not high - she’s an extrovert
Honestly how is she not bleeping embarrassed to have said that?!
she’s filmed, edited and assumably proof watched it? And still thought it was acceptable
She’s so tone deaf in literally EVERY situation

Reactions: 10
Hates the word quirky, but if the money’s right she’ll say it in an ad!

767C9D9B-E911-4F36-9A74-982D48394878.jpeg

And it looks like Zoe’s heading for a ‘back hand slap’ from Helen 🤣

084087FC-3720-461E-AE74-B872699956C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
being called weird makes Helen feel ‘offended’, but people who advocate for anti-racism are overdramatic members of the PC brigade? duly noted, thanks Helen!

also, as an aside, I’m an extrovert and speak to people as much as possible but no one has ever put me down for it or called me weird... perhaps because i can read a room and have a personality outside of being drunk and picking my nose? just a thought Helen, perhaps your extroversion isn’t the problem and the rest of your personality is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
God is she still triggered about that drunk comment? She’s said before that she always gets comments like that since she started YouTube - so why is this comment the one to get her all riled up, it ain’t brand new 🤣

I’m guessing this is pre filmed as she’s wearing the exact same thing as the last video. Couldn’t even change pffft lazy.

“There are times where I do second guess myself and I do doubt myself or I do wonder am I actually really annoying...” stop right there, the answer is: yes you are

“Does society have an issue with me?” yes

“Sometimes being an extrovert or being confident isn’t all it’s cracked up to be” is something you’d never hear a confident person say 🤣

“People think that extroverted or being confident is a blessing... I know that people who have social anxiety or who are introverted or are shy - would you deem that as being worse off than someone who is confident and extroverted?” WTF kind of question is that? Of bleeping course social anxiety is worse than being confident. It’s a bleeping anxiety disorder... Jesus Christ.

“Sometimes people struggle with social situations because of how they are... and you *could* agree that maybe that is worse... I dunno... that’s down to an individual... that’s subjective... I’m not gonna say either way which is better or which is worse” What are you even saying...? Helen, seriously, have you been drinking again...?

She hates people calling her weird - it makes her stomach churn and makes her feel offended and makes her think she’s done something wrong. Ok you weirdo.

She HATES being described as quirky - she bleeping hates it with a passion - don’t ever describe her as quirky cos she will vom (remember that when new title suggestions come around 🤣🤣🤣)

She likes people describing those kinds of people as eccentric or bUbBLy (and then pulled this face:)

View attachment 206715

Keeps going on about quirky riling her up as it “means a little bit unusual” but in a nice way... but she don’t like that being deemed as unusual 🤣

“what is normal? Who and what are we measuring the normal scale on?” Well it’s definitely not on the same scale you use for your bleeping clothing size, size 14 delusion.

Goes on to say if you’re too this or that you’re labelled quirky or drunk “and I’m like what’s the comparison?” Drunk people. Drunk people are the comparison here, Helen.

“I speak to everyone. I’m the type of person who will go the supermarket and speak to pretty much everybody she sees.” And most people bleeping HATE that. Don’t be that person who forces themselves on to strangers and make them feel awkward with your forwardness. People just want to bleeping shop, not have some bad dye job, leopard print cladded, loud woman with a camera and jeans three sizes too small, bounding up to them to talk about tit. Leave them alone. Let them shop 🤣

The drunk comments mildly pissed her off - yet she’s dedicated a whole video and IG story about it 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently we’d know if she’s drunk cos she won’t film anything cos it’s too embarrassing and her eyes will go outwards and her lipstick will go all over the place when she hasn’t even touched it.... We know... you show this is what has become the norm in your videos lately Helen - hence the comments

Throughout her life she’s come across people who have put her down and made her feel “really silly” and that’s why she’s always saying sorry to people and “also a contribution of tit boyfriends” 🤣

She says it’s a shame people don’t get her, people should be more accepting. Not after all the bullshit stunts you’ve pulled with BLM and the pandemic, funny there were NO apologies or accountability there Miss Quirky Quirkerson.

Says she loves meeting cool personality people as they make the world a more interesting place. So all you plain introverted bores can fack off 🤣

So.... the title of the video: WHAT NOT TO SAY TO AN EXTROVERT

1. Never say they are drunk
2. Never tell them they’re quirky

That’s it. That’s what not to say.
Thanks so much for this! i can’t be arsed to watch but always a pleasure to read your summary!

i’m gonna comment on her next vid calling her style quirky ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haven't watched the new video, but just a general thought...

Some people just aren't that smart. Things they say aren't always logical. Their beliefs don't always make sense. But they function in the world and in society for the most part, so we tend to give them a lot more credit than is due.
This may, to some extent, explain the continued (albeit stagnating) support of helen and her overall existence as an online personality.

She is definitely drunk most of the time. I sent her a DM on insta outlining my concerns and she replied - with numerous spelling mistakes and some of her sentences didn’t even make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She chooses what she puts in a video. She chose to show herself drinking a bottle of wine doing a Q&A, she chose to include a clip of her drinking wine during a bleeping hike. She CHOSE to show grace tell the story of drunk Helen getting naked in front of her bf (honestly id smack the taste out her mouth if it was my man)

we judge her on what she shows us.

Reactions: 22
I have followed and subscribed to helen for years
A huge fan

But as someone who has an anxiety disorder. Who finds it hard being in a room with people I don't know, that has panic attacks in busy nightclubs, and is constantly questioning if people ever like me or just put up with me and really find me annoying.
Her comments about what could be work her "extrovert personality" or having a mental illness has made me unrolled abd unsubscribe.

Helen if you read here, God I wish I could be confident. I wish I could feel 100% happy with who I was and how I looked, instead of looking at myself in the mirror every day and hating everything about how i look. But no helen, please tell how much harder it is to be you and what a burden your life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Any comment on her latest 'extrovert' video that isn't butt licking is getting deleted! I've watched a string of complaints re her comparison with social anxiety get deleted so I posted and mine got deleted too!

• Angry
  • Wow
Any comment on her latest 'extrovert' video that isn't butt licking is getting deleted! I've watched a string of complaints re her comparison with social anxiety get deleted so I posted and mine got deleted too!
I think mines still there but I’m assuming that’s because a few people have replied to it, although maybe it’s gonna and I’m the only one that can still see it 😂

Reactions: 6
Wow that drunk comment REALLY pissed her off 😂This whole video was just a "woe is me, its so hard being confident, hard to be me"
Yeah you try living with anxiety that many people have to deal with on a day to day basis.

What an attention seeker.

C8636A34-96BC-40DE-92D8-A0BE29A6E7C6.jpeg

“I just was saying it was difficult part of the topic” What is she even saying?

“I wasn’t trying to make a comparison” You can’t try and bullshit with that excuse, Helen. You literally asked out loud for people to compare the two.

5F681A84-9F60-421C-B018-ABE03F24CF1D.jpeg

And there’s these dumb idiots trying to defend her. They’re not even on the same bleeping spectrum numbnuts.

I hope to NEVER see her broach the subject of mental health on her channel, she’s clearly severely uneducated, can’t even hold a discussion and does more harm than good. But then we know this from her Ann Summers non advice dribble.

6C0A5764-87EA-49EB-884E-4DBBEB88F213.jpeg

Ah here we have it. Confirmation that she has no clue what she’s talking about. She honestly thought you had to be extroverted to be confident? Confident introverts don’t exist in Helen’s world! Do bleeping research before you speak girl. Educate yo’ self. You’re supposed to be an influencer. Stop spreading misinformation just because you’re butthurt that people commented on you always heavily relying on alcohol and slurring you’re words.

Just stick to decorating your house for the hundredth time, picking your nose and squeezing yourself into three sizes too small jeans. Quirky dumb witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
View attachment 207024

“I just was saying it was difficult part of the topic” What is she even saying?

“I wasn’t trying to make a comparison” You can’t try and bullshit with that excuse, Helen. You literally asked out loud for people to compare the two.

View attachment 207028

And there’s these dumb idiots trying to defend her. They’re not even on the same bleeping spectrum numbnuts.

I hope to NEVER see her broach the subject of mental health on her channel, she’s clearly severely uneducated, can’t even hold a discussion and does more harm than good. But then we know this from her Ann Summers non advice dribble.

View attachment 207034

Ah here we have it. Confirmation that she has no clue what she’s talking about. She honestly thought you had to be extroverted to be confident? Confident introverts don’t exist in Helen’s world! Do bleeping research before you speak girl. Educate yo’ self. You’re supposed to be an influencer. Stop spreading misinformation just because you’re butthurt that people commented on you always heavily relying on alcohol and slurring you’re words.

Just stick to decorating your house for the hundredth time, picking your nose and squeezing yourself into three sizes too small jeans. Quirky dumb witch.
Those are Gleam responses. I bet you anything.

This video must have been in the batch she was showing off about last week on Instagram (I think) cause she edited them in 2.5 hours. She wanted to get to the pub 😂🙄

• Haha
This video must have been in the batch she was showing off about last week on Instagram (I think) cause she edited them in 2.5 hours. She wanted to get to the pub 😂🙄
hahaha! you’re right!!! She’s wearing the same outfit and make up - those videos were all done and edited in one day!!! Rush job!!! 🤣

D2F218AF-E16C-4D91-AB48-DD00324B6008.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.