Helen Anderson #3 Noah Fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
52A98775-24F9-4883-956E-8055E42FB667.jpeg

2004 called, they want their crappy velour tracksuits back.

But seriously she couldn’t be bothered to even out the tassels? Going hard on that chav look, complete with crusty lipstick 👍🏻

Anyone seen the comments on Instagram? 🤣

EB8E4BA2-0FD6-41A6-BBF0-51E7736259CD.jpeg

65AFA435-0402-45F0-B5BC-B1F5AFDB271A.jpeg

And her hashtag should read: #7yearsofgainingafucktonofweightandstillasize14

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
inb4 "ThEYrE sTALKING mE and preTenDINg tO bE CONcERNed"
I mean it’s not really stalking, pretty much anyone’s house is on RightMove for anyone to see if they’ve bought it, if she doesn’t want it to be seen then she can stop filming in her gardens and also probably request for pics to be taken off rightmove somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sustainability is something I’ve seen Helen mention a few times now in videos and on social media. I don’t know if sustainable living is something that genuinely interests her, or if she merely uses it as a buzzword to appear virtuous and to appeal to her audience. I think we all feel that the second option is entirely more convincing right now, and that to me is genuinely a shame. So, let’s pick apart why (and make no mistake, this would be posted to her directly if it wasn’t guaranteed to either be deleted or met with some flippant, sarcastic and defensive response 🤷🏽) and present either some contrasts or solutions.

1. The endless quantities of clothing and makeup. Her cosmetics shelving is burgeoning and her dressing room is full to the brim, with new pieces constantly appearing. Jamie Genevieve, by comparison showcases a pared back wardrobe and emphasises the value of versatile, flattering pieces that will let a lifetime. She also frequently gives away makeup and cosmetics to subscribers and followers, sometimes simply because she has noticed them comment on her pictures more than once. I’d love to see Helen buy second hand, create a capsule wardrobe and try living exclusively with it for a few weeks, or initiate clothing swaps.

2. The splurging on homeware and constant redecorating. She could rework the large assortment of stuff, move it around rooms, try restyling with what she already has. Her decluttering never feels like a genuine move because she’s always buying more things straight afterwards.

3. The amount of plastic in her shopping. Single servings of pre-cooked rice in packets, individually wrappered icecreams... Girl, you work from home, there’s no excuses here! Take the time to buy and prepare raw and unpackaged veg, get tubbed ice cream and use the tubs for storage and organisation once they’re empty and clean, make videos about food prep and include discussions about carbon footprints and buying local and single use plastics.

I could add more but this is already quite an essay. This could be a real change in direction for her if she genuinely wants it to be a part of her brand 🤔
I’ve got my own essay brewing about this topic, hold tight! 🤣

It’s most definitely a buzzword for her - she did the same with her vegan labelled videos. She has spent years complaining on Twitter (see attached screenshots below) about vegetarians and vegans but then started to churn out vegan videos just because it was “trendy” at the time and she knew it would get her views. When veggies and vegans got mad about the hypocrisy she bitched about it on Twitter and then would post another vegan labelled video - and thus, the cycle continued.

You can see it happening with her using sustainable as a buzzword, she’s already moaning about people telling her she a hypocrite - yet she never does anything to better herself, and again, the cycle will continue every time she puts out these types of videos just because it’s the “in thing” and refuses to educate herself or take it up a notch and make even more improvements because she doesn’t actually have an interest in it, she knows she can get all the “cool” free “eco friendly” tit she can now ask for - she doesn’t give a tit if it from a greenwashing company or not.

F5E8C0AB-9296-4E7A-94E7-7FF7A81B0D9A.jpeg

The fact is she can’t be sustainable or helping the environment when she’s constantly replacing clothing and items in her house with brand new tit - I can’t remember the last time she bought anything second hand!

And she DEFIANTLY CANNOT be sustainable when she still accepts thousands of PR packages (the majority of which are not environmentally friendly and are from unethical companies) which just end up given away or thrown in the bin.

4E12D919-6424-4D8A-B5B8-E7294AC2EE01.png

1C63800C-05BB-406E-98C8-17F9BFDE5178.png

I don’t see her giving up the excessive amounts of freebies anytime soon!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I live about 10 mins from her. Honestly, comparing her current home pics to what the house was like when she bought it, she's done so much with it. I do like her house now, she's really put a lot of effort into it...but she needs to be careful with posting so many clips of the front of her house. It was really easy to find once I knew roughly where she lived.
I've just looked it up now too haha!

But of course she's done a lot to it - she doesn't stop spending on it! If we all spent that much money on our properties we would get loads done.

Reactions: 5
That hideous unflattering dress at the end is no way £60 odd! I thought it was from primark or new look looking at it

Reactions: 4
I think she may have over capitalised on her house. So much spending on things that will not add value in any way (expensive wallpapers etc...). Mind you I suppose if she’s going to stay there for a long time and stops re decorating every fortnight it might work out in the end? I dunno what the UK market is really like it’s quite different to NZ.

Reactions: 8
I think she may have over capitalised on her house. So much spending on things that will not add value in any way (expensive wallpapers etc...). Mind you I suppose if she’s going to stay there for a long time and stops re decorating every fortnight it might work out in the end? I dunno what the UK market is really like it’s quite different to NZ.
If she does end up wanting to sell it, any potential buyer will have to completely redecorate which would put many people off.

Reactions: 15
I’ve got my own essay brewing about this topic, hold tight! 🤣

It’s most definitely a buzzword for her - she did the same with her vegan labelled videos. She has spent years complaining on Twitter (see attached screenshots below) about vegetarians and vegans but then started to churn out vegan videos just because it was “trendy” at the time and she knew it would get her views. When veggies and vegans got mad about the hypocrisy she bitched about it on Twitter and then would post another vegan labelled video - and thus, the cycle continued.

You can see it happening with her using sustainable as a buzzword, she’s already moaning about people telling her she a hypocrite - yet she never does anything to better herself, and again, the cycle will continue every time she puts out these types of videos just because it’s the “in thing” and refuses to educate herself or take it up a notch and make even more improvements because she doesn’t actually have an interest in it, she knows she can get all the “cool” free “eco friendly” tit she can now ask for - she doesn’t give a tit if it from a greenwashing company or not.

View attachment 204197

The fact is she can’t be sustainable or helping the environment when she’s constantly replacing clothing and items in her house with brand new tit - I can’t remember the last time she bought anything second hand!

And she DEFIANTLY CANNOT be sustainable when she still accepts thousands of PR packages (the majority of which are not environmentally friendly and are from unethical companies) which just end up given away or thrown in the bin.

View attachment 204207
View attachment 204215

I don’t see her giving up the excessive amounts of freebies anytime soon!!!!
These photos epitomise the disconnect I feel with online marketing and influencers. It’s all gone badly wrong somewhere, and Helen is by no means alone in this (Frow, anyone?) I personally feel immediately turned off from buying a product when I see it in a Smaug-esque piled up horde of freebies on someone’s YouTube or Instagram.

Helen is right in saying that little steps towards sustainability are no less significant but good god, the image of herself that she chooses to publish to the world is so consumerist and excessive (and yes, to be nit-picky, if she’s eating less meat now then ffs, how much was she consuming before? That George Foreman grill has seen more chicken than the bloody Colonel 😟)

I don’t particularly agree with discussing the specifics of her whereabouts but I’m 100% for showing solidarity in highlighting her problematic behaviours in the hopes that she might bloody well do something about it. Nobody apart from the occasional troll is here to say ‘Anderz is fat and ugly lol’ - we’re all singing from the same hymn sheet about genuine issues with her content, and most of us are former followers. The fact that she dismisses everything we’re saying speaks volumes. No smoke without fire, Helen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Watched her recent outfits video this morning. Absolutely raging. Didn’t someone find out that it was actually her that reached out to Lucy and Yak not them reaching out to her? Please correct me if I’m wrong, I just feel like I read that? When she said something like “just your size 14 pear shaped girl” or something I got so angry. You’re not pear shaped if you’re the same size all over!!! I don’t feel like her shoulders are smaller than her the top of her body anymore so don’t think she can really class herself as pear shaped anymore. It’s like other people mentioned about the buzz world thing - she’s saying them to attract a certain audience even though it’s not true. Why not just say, here are the clothes I’ve been loving this month. I feel like she’s trying to gas light people into believing what she says by just repeating it over and over. I’m honestly just hate watching her at this point. I loved her and her channel, she was the first person I ever subscribed to. Like most people have said, since hers and Matthew’s break up she’s just on a downward spiral. It’s a car crash that I can’t look away from. People have mentioned about her subscriber numbers being stagnant - it seems clear to me that most people who are subscribed are old fans like us I imagine who are clinging to the idea of the “ old Helen”. No one new subscribes because well all of the above! She had no appeal to most people these days. I’m 30 and my 4 younger sisters range between 17-27 and I cannot imagine Helen appealing to any of them and I think that says it all. YouTube is oversaturated and competitive. She literally has no USP or relatability anymore so why would watch or subscribe from watching her current content?!
Phew, rant over 😂 Been holding that in a while!

Reactions: 15
I live about 10 mins from her. Honestly, comparing her current home pics to what the house was like when she bought it, she's done so much with it. I do like her house now, she's really put a lot of effort into it...but she needs to be careful with posting so many clips of the front of her house. It was really easy to find once I knew roughly where she lived.
and her car!

Reactions: 3
I got the impression she said this, in the way she said it, for the benefit of taking the pee out of us.
YES! Absolutely agree. The thing that gets me is, if that’s the case grow the duck up! You’d almost be able to rationalise that behaviour if she were a teen/youngish 20s but she’s almost THIRTY. She’s either a compulsive liar or a immature woman child. That’s it, they’re the options! Like I said, just didn’t see the need to mention either thing. Either false advertisement or troll. Well done Helen!

Reactions: 4
I don’t doubt they are all wearing a size 14 and absolutely bodies come in all shapes and sizes. My problem is that your body has changed drastically in the past few years yet you still claim to be a size 14! It’s just not humanly possible. I think someone mentioned before that if she hadn’t tried to steal Lucy Woods idea for clout no one would even care what size she wears. It’s a strange hill to die on 😂 She’s have it put on her gravestone at this rate! Here lies Helen Anderson - Daughter, Sister and a size 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've gained a few pounds in lockdown. I'm under no illusion that I'm now a size 16- and I'm a good five inches taller then Helen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.