Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Video Summary: Before I leave... (Clickbait)

She’s went on a secret adventure last week which will “all be happening very soon” (didn’t want to say what it was because she loves saying this shit and then we all forget about it)

Doesn’t like uploading when she’s away because of internet and the anxiety of uploading and having to check comments (because her job totally isn’t portable and she can’t possibly do it anywhere outside of her house, what a lazy excuse) so she wants a completely free week away from it... you know, such a hard life after already having a week away doing “fun things”.

££ Spend Alert ££ She did a ASOS haul for her holiday. Because she doesn’t buy enough shit for her holidays.

££ Spend Alert ££ Bought some containers from Amazon for all the tea bags she doesn’t know the names of. She might get some more cos she loves using her label maker on all her shit.

Opens her tea cupboard and holy shit. She has enough tea to quench a large village.

Went to skin clinic to get her sweaty pubes lasered because “they grew back” - complained how weird it was now lockdown changed everything and she had to wash her hands and fill out paperwork and wear a mask. She asked at one point if she was going to suffocate because she was breathing so heavy in the mask from the pain🙄

££ Spend Alert ££ Bought a new fan and other bits from Amazon

Phil passes out of the bed and Helen barks “get up. We gotta pack” 🤣 Phil doesn’t move so she annoys him by tickling his feet.

Shows what she packed but honestly she basically packed her whole wardrobe including winter wear.

Walks about with the camera under her chin and actually become Mrs Potato head:

F401876D-DEBC-4A0B-B1A2-7C8AD70B26CA.png

And then that blobfish with lipstick meme
1C73CD26-8180-45DD-8CE2-80C814074501.png

Goes to the beach to buy chips and ice cream.

Back home and Phil complains because Helen got sand on the bed (because she is a child and needs to be told to wash her feet before she jumps on the bed) “When did you get so... so concerned about the bed?” She snorts back. Then goes on about how Phil actually makes the bed for her.

More ice cream (but only got them because the minimum spend in the shop was £5)

Next day boot camp starts talking to the camera but then gets distracted by another boot camper and so Helen rolls down her window puts on her forced common voice and actually squawks so loud “gettin a pic fo’ da gram? Ahahahahhaha! Did’ent ‘appen if ya did’ent take a pic of it!!!!” then back to her camera she drops the common cockney sound and goes “oh I need to pop to the supermarket” 🤣

Back home and she complains about the on going task that is the kitchen chores (yes Helen, that’s called housework, responsibilities and maintenance. Its what happens when you become an adult) Complains that it’s tidy for 5 mins and then it’s a bomb site again.... so who’s fault is that hmmmmmm. (Hint; not Josie’s!)

Got gifted bags for her trip away. They look tiny.

Got her fake nails done cos she needs to be so extra on a hiking holiday.

Unpacked everything she originally packed and repacks again. Because this is content.

Another ice cream.

Unpacks her bag again and repacks it again. Then complains about how people in her life joke about how much she packs and how many suitcases she takes. They have a point.
She FINALLY decides instead of chucking random shit into her bags she’s going to lay them out into outfits (Jesus....has this girl never packed before?) Had to skip through her justifying every outfit because seriously... she has issues.

Shows a sneak peek at her new garage... and it looks... like standard garage. But it gives her a “lady boner” every single time she goes in there. (Simple things for simple minds I guess)

Hoovers her car... because content.

Goes to the beach with Josie (no social distancing) and randomly laughs about Josie looking “goth as fuck” (better than looking like a tragic old aged clown in a safari hat desperately trying to hold on to her youth by wearing a too small sized leopard print swimming costume)

Why does she have to keep waving her arms and weeble wobble into the ocean? She really can’t walk through moving water can she....

More ice cream.

Back home and she’s getting her mum to come over to help her pack. (WHY?????? I thought she just packed... this girl is seriously... wow...)

Complains again about having to tidy her house and laughs “once again it’s tidy for about 5 minutes heh...” and then I have no idea what mess of words she just put together. Something about a postman? (Is she drunk? Or just a quirky extrovert?)

2040747A-C4C5-43BD-AEA6-622F7DDA6434.png

Can’t put food in the pan time. Must be drunk.

1B7E36DE-5A84-49D0-974B-8343AC9950D7.png

Boring ass vlog.

And cue all the “OMG your title had me scared for a moment” comments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Warrend

She reminds me of those people who used to go on Big Brother and in their audition tape they'd go, "I'm mad, me. I'm dead mad. I'm soooo mad, you'll love me. I'm dead mad!"

Such cringe, as the kids say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Is this whole fucking holiday one big HaShTaG aD 🥴 I’ve said it once I’ll say it again: embarrassing luv xo
It’s getting tiring seeing #ad on every other post. 🙄

BD3C77D3-7E9E-40D7-A82E-08E403CA6E1F.jpeg

“ADVERTISING MA ASOS! FUCK YEAHHHHHH”

94915ED0-B8D4-48DB-8C59-4DEC4211FC00.jpeg

WTF... How is she just realising this now????? She really lives in her own bubble and thought things were back to normal. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

sorenips

She's so inherently unsexy. I don't know if it's her poor hygiene or her desperation but something about her is just so off-putting. Maybe it's the thought of her covered in dog hairs and ear pickings, grabbing a crusty unwashed dildo from her bedside drawer and yelling "PHIL! I'M 'AVVIN' A BUZZ! WANNA GET INVOLVED?" whilst he pretends not to hear her over the sounds of the 12 year old COD gamers shouting how they're going to fuck his mum in his headset or perhaps it's that her idea of sexy talk is going "YOU 'AVIN A GOOD TIME?" and making the rock sign with her fingers whilst preparing to fake her fifth orgasm in as many minutes. Perhaps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Senorchang

I was a friend of a friend of Helen years ago, when box of light was still a thing. I never disliked her but we didn't get along much. I just don't tend to enjoy the company of loud people and girls screeching and cackling is like nails on a chalk board. I will say that, despite not being much of a fan of hers, she did seem to genuinely care about her friends. The focus on her YouTube got old pretty quickly though, especially as she was always just... Randomly filming when you didn't know.

I've been aware of her content a long time but mainly only watched vlogs to see people I know. So I'm not invested much in what she makes. I learnt about this site from the comments on one of her videos and I actually find the constructive criticism of her and other creators on here really interesting !

The thing I think is a big problem right now is that she seems totally unaware that the internet, or maybe just insta and YouTube, are not places where you can have a following and not be held accountable anymore. She has a very large audience, and doesn't seem able to take criticism when she says something that people take issue with. Showing off rooms filled with free stuff just comes across as lacking any self awareness and talking on subjects like sex and mental health with seemingly no preparation, to then have to backtrack and explain in comments not everybody reads, just seems irresponsible to me. If I had a room of impressionable young people who trusted in what I said, I would definitely take the time to make sure that what I said is what I meant. And that would be without having the benefit of editing on my side, to ensure that I don't mispeak. Her attitude about covid is infuriating and again seems to lack any awareness that numerous people watching will have been directly affected by it, even if she's not. Making comments about mental health with a poor choice of words is the same. It just all seems so self centred.

Anyway. Rant over. Love the discourse here, and that this board is respectful of the subjects discussed.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cookieantoinette

I can't believe she has wangled gifted things on her holiday. The hospitality industry is struggling and she's no doubt contaced these places to get free food and drinks. At a time when everyone is trying to support local businesses and people are being made redunant left, right and centre, she STILL somehow ends up with a free box of cakes to advertise 🙄.

Maybe i'm being harsh but it feels completely tone deaf as usual. Why don't you spend some money trying to help the economy instead of taking from it.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 38

Sailorchibbi

Long time lurker - BUT on the Band’s topic she’s clueless! It really pissed me off that she left download early last year and was all “who even are Tool!?” A massive band (one of my favourites). It’s alright babe we only waited 13 years for a new album, but you keep listening to that one Guns N Roses song you know :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Sooo many people begging her to do a giveaway for the new dyson as she’s already got it....

....she replied to one comment “that’s an option...” earlier, then on a different comment she said “I’m giving it to my mum” (meaning giving her mum the old crusty one and she gets to keep the new shiny one) and now this:

3A04D2E6-E9F0-4A86-86B4-E93D3A1EBE1C.jpeg

“iT’s MiiiiiiiiiNe ThEy GaVe It To Meeeeeee” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Colourmeinchaos

I have followed and subscribed to helen for years
A huge fan

But as someone who has an anxiety disorder. Who finds it hard being in a room with people I don't know, that has panic attacks in busy nightclubs, and is constantly questioning if people ever like me or just put up with me and really find me annoying.
Her comments about what could be work her "extrovert personality" or having a mental illness has made me unrolled abd unsubscribe.

Helen if you read here, God I wish I could be confident. I wish I could feel 100% happy with who I was and how I looked, instead of looking at myself in the mirror every day and hating everything about how i look. But no helen, please tell how much harder it is to be you and what a burden your life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

deebiedo

“all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on”
Peter-come dine with me

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BadassQueenMelon

This is hilarious on the Ann Summers chat thing - how completely and utterly unerotic is this??!! Somebody asked "Having the confidence to talk during sex - I love the idea of it but can never do it". I imagine they were getting at wanting to be able to whisper (or yell lol) "**** me baby". "your **** feels good" etc passionately whilst in the midst, which can be a huge turn on for both parties etc. However, this is Helen's reply ...

"It depends on what you're talking about. I mean if you're talking about taking the bins out maybe not but if its just like "Are you alright? Are you 'avin' a nice time? Shall we try this next?" Just do it! Like I don't think necessarily its a mood killer unless obviously you are talking about taking the bins out but I actually quite enjoy talking. I mean not like a full on conversation."

Completely and utterly NOT helping the person asking the question AT ALL!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Never commented but just to say I'm absolutely done watching her. Everything that is going on in the world, children going hungry, people losing their jobs and she chooses to focus on how its hurtful to be an extrovert? Are you fucking kidding? Why not use your platform to do some good in the world instead of showing off the free shit you've been given. So tone deaf that its infuriating.

• Heart

Vikingvicky

Blimey, just goes to show how much she tries to photoshops her pics to make herself look thinner 🙄

View attachment 216164

(that’s not me ‘Lol’ing btw, it’s on her own picture 🤣)

View attachment 216169

View attachment 216149

Interesting decision to wear a deep plunging neckline and no bra on a long history walk. That boob is trying to escape again 🤣

View attachment 216150

Helen people are trying to dine, they don’t want to see your boob and gut trying to make a break for it from your dress.

Anyone remember that baker-boy hat that she used to wear all the time? Imagine it paired with the kind of dresses she seems to wear all the time now (because it's the only thing that will fit her) and you get this:
tenor (1).gif

Edit: I imagine above is what Helen looks like when she decides to do some "work" for a change

• Haha

sorenips

I’m sorry, is that what she did to Josie? That’s such shitty friend behaviour, why on earth would you still want to be friends with that sort of human? What a horrible bint.
Yes, she's awful! She moved Josie in, charging her full rent (Josie had been living with her parents still, for free, and was saving to go travelling so she was doing Helen a massive favour) so she could keep the house because she alone couldn't afford both hers and Matthew's mortgage payments. She decorated Josie's room for her, not giving her a say and framing it as a surprise for Josie.

Suddenly Josie is in every single vlog, they're bffs (a recurring theme with Helen!) Doing ridiculous food shops with Helen throwing stupid shit in the trolley like random mugs, tacky home decor items and star shaped bits of butternut squash and other stupid frivolous things that someone on Josie's bar job wage can't afford all the time. Nevertheless, Helen, who was earning WAY more than Josie, and using her as a free camerawoman, AND taking rent from her, made Josie pay half for the food shop.

Fast forward to Helen meeting Mark. He's at hers all the time and she starts saying in vlogs how untidy Josie is. Moaning about it to all her subscribers. Then she makes a video saying Josie has moved out because she had to start charging more for rent - splitting the costs of living there EQUALLY between the 3 of them (even though Josie was in a small room and it was very much Helen's house with Helen's minging decor and Helen's cringey wall of photos of herself) The reason for this? She had to get a cleaner in (because Josie is such a messy gal, obvs).

Then, the literal day after Josie moves out, she moves Mark in. Didn't even try to hide it. Made out it was Josie's decision even though she used her beyond belief then priced her out when she didn't want the third wheel in her house anymore. She sucks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Piccante

I can't help but laugh at that extrovert video when she's bitching about being called alternative or quirky when she is as mainstream as the fucking M1.

• Haha

kitsune

This all makes me a bit sad to be honest, I live in Edinburgh (moved back in December from abroad) and have been jobless ever since due to covid. We try to go out as little as possible due to the pandemic but support local business when we do and then I see them throwing free stuff at her. I actually like mimi's bakehouse but I don't think I will be going there anymore. People are eating from food banks and and she is roaming about having a "hashtag spon" holiday it feels so wrong. Also I agree in the current climate flying here is stupid, train or car are far better options.

• Heart

sorenips

The whole Instagram body positivity thing, on the whole, is so toxic and self-indulgent. It's not truly about feeling positive about your body. It's mostly overweight white women TELLING us that they love being fat. Like, ok? You do you? It's hardly ever about true variations of beauty; stretch marks, hearing aids, alopecia, acne... Just overweight people doing close-ups of their rolls and saying how much they don't care. Then preaching "sELf cArE" aka overpriced bath bombs. Or the doughnut on Helen's stories putting fucking masks on her boobs. Who has money to waste on shitting boob masks? Don't these people have mortgages or rent to pay?

• Heart
  • Haha