Helen Anderson #3 Noah Fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PREVIOUS THREAD SUMMARY;

• Moved in a boyfriend full time because she couldn’t be alone during lockdown and he had a “bad situation” at home - they had only been dating for less than 2 months at the time

• Bought boyfriend a very expensive, brand new tv for the bedroom for him to play Call of Duty all day

• Revealed that she has to sometimes sleep in the spare room while boyfriend gets her bedroom

• Held an illegal at home festival with her friends in the midst of the covid pandemic. Her friends and her posted drunken IG posts showing them breaking social distancing. Helen lied in her Download video stating that there were only a “few” people there, but in actuality - from her and her friends IG posts - they showed a lot more people. Tattle also had a neighbour confirm that there were 5 cars parked outside her house. Helen also lied and said she “forgot” to film the gathering, despite Grace mention that she was there filming specifically for Helen event video.

• Still lies about being a size 14. She even posted a body positivity photo on IG of how she’s gained so much weight during lockdown, got a lot of praise for being raw and honest, but then she continues to post size 14 look book videos. (She’s been a “size 14” since 2016)

• Her dog still shits on the floor

• Bought a mask because it “looked cool” then said to her viewers that she doesn’t know how or when to wear it. Never actually wore it on the multiple shopping trips or close social gatherings after buying it and when asked about it from viewers she said “YoU dOn’T hAvE tO wEaR tHeM eVeRyWhErE”

• In the midst of a pandemic she went on shopping trips and kept picking her nose and touching every item, without intention of buying them. When people called her out she said “i HaNd SaNiTiSe MuLtIpLe TiMeS” as if that gave her a free pass to keep doing it

• Constantly picks her nose and when commented on by viewers being put off by the sheer amount of times she edited in her nose picking, she stated it’s her “favourite hobby” (shown in weekly vlog #21)

• She stated in her “Q&A” video that she doesn’t wash her hands after she’s been to the toilet

• Drinks so much all day, most days, that it has noticeably affected her speech and movement in her videos - when commented on by her viewers as to why she looks and sounds so out of it, she replied “HaVe YoU eVeR bEeN tIrEd?”

• Used lockdown as an excuse not to film any proper content - she’s incapable of filming simple videos such as her look book without Grace.

• Used BLM as an excuse not to film any content, instead she was “educating” herself. Had a rant about “cancel culture” (re: Jenna Marbles past racist videos) and said people should “get over it, live in the now” and her boyfriend (who has never heard of Jenna) said that people who were upset over the videos were “just haters” - completely disregarding BLM and proving their white privilege

• Posted a moral rant about cultural appropriation yet forgets that she owns a Buddha head vase in her living room and also forgets that she had previously filmed herself throwing a Mexican party with her mates, where they all dressed up in sombreros and fake moustaches, all very stereotypical and racist. (Once tattle pointed that out, she then dug out the sombrero from her attic and wore it in her vlog)

• Tried to become a sexpert on IG live but instead just crudely over shared the gory details about her sex life (and revealed that she is hard work in bed) Someone asked her advice on “How to feel confident when you’ve gained weight during lockdown” Helen answered “buy something new”

• Ranted about people selfishly demanding hairdressers do their hair while people are dying every day, then shortly after she dyes her niece’s hair and gives her other niece a makeover (putting on false lashes for her) at her house with no social distancing and lots of physical contact

• Says she shopped less and become much less materialistic during lockdown but spent an absolute fortune on: a £100 bin, a soda stream, a new TV, an ASOS haul, a new gazebo, a dressing room makeover, a whole new garden makeover, a whole new garage makeover, a whole new kitchen storage makeover (and more!)

• Bought a RAB down feather jacket for hiking, she said that she wasn’t happy with herself for getting it as it gives her the heebie jeebies but just had to get it anyway because “it is what it is” and she’d much rather pay for a brand name and be uncomfortable rather than buying from a more ethical cruelty free brand

• Has to wear a full face of caked up make up on every hike

• Clings herself onto her ex’s walking group and uses hiking as an excuse to drink more

• Tried to call out “Karens” but hilariously called them “Sharons” - called her medicine box the “hydracondra box” instead of hypochondriac - tried to “hexercise” demons in her house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I cant believe she got rid of those roses. She was praising them only a couple of videos ago about how lovely the smell and look and how shes happy they are really taking shape. A tropical garden in this country requires a lot of work, shes not skilled enough to take care of it.

Reactions: 11
Why does she move around so much in try-on hauls/lookbooks? It’s like she’s in Create-A-Sim ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her try on videos remind me of the times ive had a few gins and I play dress up in front of my mirror dancing to 80s music. ( It totally didnt happen last night....)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's on London underground wearing a new mask and advertising it.

As it was gifted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm glad they've made it mandatory. It's also like she has to eat her words :)
Exactly! It’s like a “haha, we told you so, ya dumb witch“ moment 🤣

Seriously though, she’s an influencer. Stop with the excuses and do better.

Reactions: 10
I actually just watched her garden ASMR now, not a bad video (I usually prefer non-talking ASMR).

For her garden, it looks a bit unbalanced? From what I have seen, it looked like she planted a bit of a random collection of flowers. they are all planted around the patio and fence. Not sure about the mix of different plants, remind me a bit of a garden center because there is no focus, also the roses are gorgeous so I am gutted that she is going to get rid of them.

Can tropical plants even flourish in the UK weather?

Reactions: 1
and in the story after in a hairdressers without it on 🤯
Why do people do this?? My hairdresser is gonna have a mask and a shield. I need to have my mask on in order for her to do my hair. I would never take it off because that exposes HER

Why are people acting like such thickos? The rules are easy to understand

Reactions: 15
View attachment 181691

“I’m Helen Anderson and the rules don’t apply to me.”

And we’re gonna see the return of the ratchet extensions too! 🤢
I have never understood, why she is a self confessed 'alternative' dresser, but insist on these long, barbie-esqe extensions. It's very love island, isn't it? I think she'd look a hell of a lot better going for something choppy, and darker and letting her poor dead hair have a rest. I know to call it a birds nest is a cliche but let's just say I'm surprised there aren't eggs in it.

• Haha
Thought she was in no rush to get her hair done...
After that big rant about people selfishly going to the hairdressers while people are still dying...

Her hairdresser posted how exhausted he was from first week back and had indentation marks on his face from wearing his visor all day.

Of course Helen doesn’t give a tit about people dying or her exhausted hairdresser. She just HAD to rush all the way to London to get some some foils and extensions done. No bleeping mask is she kidding.

I don’t get the rush. She could still support her hairdresser by getting vouchers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
There is nothing wrong with gagging to get your hair done, im getting mine done saturday and I cannot wait!! Its the just the whole spiel she gave about it thats annoying.

Reactions: 6
There is nothing wrong with gagging to get your hair done, im getting mine done saturday and I cannot wait!! Its the just the whole spiel she gave about it thats annoying.
Maybe I’m a more hesitant and easily pissed because I’ve got relatives who are vulnerable and still having to shield. But yes, I was saying more because of the whole righteous rant she gave and then shortly after she did her nieces hair and now she’s gone to get hers done without her mask on. She just constantly contradicts everything.

A2A613A0-2D18-49A1-ACB3-1F9877AE4A97.jpeg

Oh wow... that flat curtain fringe... she looked better before! 😬😬😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.