Helen Anderson #3 Noah Fence, can you stop picking your nose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how the pants are disappearing up the skinny bird's ass on the right but not on the chubbier girl beside her? If its supposed to be the same bikini and same size etc.
Sorta feel like they shot them all at different distances from the camera to make the models look more different in size (if those are all the same bikini)

Reactions: 3
Granted there’s a smooth filter and editing on this first pic... But she looks soooooo much better without the crusty, dodgy, over-drawn clown lips and heavy eye make up - she really should do this minimalist natural make up more often.

3F29E489-0C50-4D7A-A574-337A31B91440.jpeg
70C8F928-0C87-49CB-A6B5-EB61DBB2AA52.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why doesn't she just switch to plant based versions of her nuggets / sausages etc. She probably couldn't tell the difference especially when she covers it in perinaise and ketchup.

That could be a good video from her, switching to plant based versions of my favs. Magnums, doughnuts, sausages, pizza etc.

Reactions: 21
Why doesn't she just switch to plant based versions of her nuggets / sausages etc. She probably couldn't tell the difference especially when she covers it in perinaise and ketchup.

That could be a good video from her, switching to plant based versions of my favs. Magnums, doughnuts, sausages, pizza etc.
Yeees this would be interesting (there's vegan Magnums too so super easy).

Reactions: 10
Granted there’s a smooth filter and editing on this first pic... But she looks soooooo much better without the crusty, dodgy, over-drawn clown lips and heavy eye make up - she really should do this minimalist natural make up more often.

View attachment 205395View attachment 205396
Came here to say this! I personally think she has a really pretty face and looks lovely when she pairs back her make up. She looked great in the “woke up like this” pic of her mad hair as well. I’m sure there will have been a filter involved but still, very pretty!

Reactions: 18

I would watch that. I'm confused about what to try that's good when it comes to plant based alternatives

Reactions: 7
Thanks I will message you
Ooh I just looked for a plant based or vegan thread here and unless I'm an idiot I couldn't find one, perhaps one would be useful!

Thanks I will message you

I'd love to see what others have found too :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I would watch that. I'm confused about what to try that's good when it comes to plant based alternatives
Richmond vegan sausages, naked glory roast tenderstrips, fry’s vegan nuggets, magnums, nandos vegan perinaise, hellmans vegan mayo, ben and jerrys dairy free ice creams, asda popcorn chicken, vivera steak, quorn fish fingers, M&S chicken kievs, M&S mac and cheese bites, M&S chicken and bacon salad (basically everything M&S), Linda McCartney everything.

Eating out/takeaway (basically all their vegan options unless stated)
Wagamama, Yo Sushi, Brewdog(!!!!!), Pizzahut, Papa Johns, Gregg’s, KFC vegan burger, GBK, Subway meatless marinara thing, Itsu, Frankie and Benny’s, Nando’s, Zizzi, Bill’s, Las Iguanas, Chiquito...

Those are the ones off the top of my head but there’s SO much more.

Also Helen has NO excuse not to even attempt a plant based video or whatever as Norwich is literally AMAZING for vegan food (Moorish, Tipsy vegan, Loving Hut, Namaste, Wild Thyme, River Green, Ancestors, Erpingham house, Tofurei, Biddy’s, Brick, Logan’s, Olives) especially seen as a LOT of the places I’ve listed she already goes to very frequently. Also she’s always in London and us plant based/vegan people know how good London is 🤤 I would actually really love to see a “week of plant based food” from her. That’s the only time I’ll happily watch her stuff her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks @h0neybee ! I'm in the market for some fake chicken nuggets for sure. I don't eat a lot of meat but would love to make a few subs

Reactions: 5
Richmond vegan sausages, naked glory roast tenderstrips, fry’s vegan nuggets, magnums, nandos vegan perinaise, hellmans vegan mayo, ben and jerrys dairy free ice creams, asda popcorn chicken, vivera steak, quorn fish fingers, M&S chicken kievs, M&S mac and cheese bites, M&S chicken and bacon salad (basically everything M&S), Linda McCartney everything.

Eating out/takeaway (basically all their vegan options unless stated)
Wagamama, Yo Sushi, Brewdog(!!!!!), Pizzahut, Papa Johns, Gregg’s, KFC vegan burger, GBK, Subway meatless marinara thing, Itsu, Frankie and Benny’s, Nando’s, Zizzi, Bill’s, Las Iguanas, Chiquito...

Those are the ones off the top of my head but there’s SO much more.

Also Helen has NO excuse not to even attempt a plant based video or whatever as Norwich is literally AMAZING for vegan food (Moorish, Tipsy vegan, Loving Hut, Namaste, Wild Thyme, River Green, Ancestors, Erpingham house, Tofurei, Biddy’s, Brick, Logan’s, Olives) especially seen as a LOT of the places I’ve listed she already goes to very frequently. Also she’s always in London and us plant based/vegan people know how good London is 🤤 I would actually really love to see a “week of plant based food” from her. That’s the only time I’ll happily watch her stuff her face.
god loving hut is the thing dreams are made of!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeees this would be interesting (there's vegan Magnums too so super easy).
Yesssss, she wouldn't need to start making her own falafel (which is great obviously) just do plant based what she normally gets. Plant based burgers etc. Like you said there are already magnums - no need to hunt around. Waitrose ( i got you Helen ) do great vegan own brand options too. Mac & cheese, sausages etc.

Easy peasy.

Reactions: 2
If Helen does read here (which I’m 95% sure she does) I hope she’s see the positive comments about her wearing more minimal makeup and video suggestions which we would actually want to watch that aren’t to labour intensive.

But I can’t help but think she’ll go the opposite way just to spite us all, wear even more make up and buy even more packaged meats and so on.

The thing is Helen, we all used to be fans and you lost your way. Please don’t cut off your nose to spite your face.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.