Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been on here for ages, i checked and my last comment i made on this site was helen thread 6.
it seems she's still with that unattractive boring-as-dishwater boy, and still redecorating? ok so nothing has changed since 22 threads ago.

She's at home all the time, her channel and her life has been the same for YEARS, go and DO something!!
she should get out of the house and start a new job or career. I think she'd be a great hairdresser/hair colourist. go to work, have fun, make new friends, go out, meet a man with a personality!
She started being a teaching assistant at her local college running social media management workshops but told people she was a visiting lecturer. She decided it wasn't for her after finding it too much work and quit after the lessons went, ironically, online during the pandemic. Followers of hers told her she needed to stop calling herself a visiting lecturer because she's not qualified.
My partner is a college lecturer and needed a PGCE in Secondary Plus education as well as a master's degree. You can teach with a master's, without a PGCE and vice versa but colleges expect you to have both. She's done duck all since then.

Reactions: 13
I'm Team Dress, I think it looks great on her! I hadn't even thought about the white background, maybe I should be supervised when dressing for weddings 😂
I admit I don't go to many weddings, but I thought this outfit was fine

Reactions: 6
She's done all sorts of things and been to loads of places..... mainly during Covid when we were meant to be staying at home and limiting our contact with people.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lads speaking of unnecessary buying, is anyone else finding all the Black Friday stuff dead stressful this year? I'm broke AF and feel like it's "my only chance" to afford good quality presents but haven't decided anything to get, nor do I have any suggestions for things I need that other people could get me on a discount

Basically capitalism's got me in its CLAWS 🥲

Reactions: 24
I wanted an airfryer. I was £60 for weeks before Black Friday. Now it's £45 and all sold out. So that's me side stepping the whole thing 😂

Lads speaking of unnecessary buying, is anyone else finding all the Black Friday stuff dead stressful this year? I'm broke AF and feel like it's "my only chance" to afford good quality presents but haven't decided anything to get, nor do I have any suggestions for things I need that other people could get me on a discount

I've been saving for months for Christmas and made lists for black Friday, no bleeping way I'd be able to afford Christmas without scrimping like duck the past few months

I'm ignoring it all. The thing with Black Friday sales is that unless you were going to buy the item at full price then you're not actually saving anything, it's all spending! Stay strong and don't rush into buying things if you haven't made decisions yet. I recommend asking for/ buying people nice food and consumables, feels like a treat having a nicer body wash than usual or a box of chocolates you wouldn't normally buy yourself :ROFLMAO: and there's no worrying about where to put it, what to do with it or if you need it. Maybe it's not very exciting but saves giving and receiving clutter for the sake of it.

I think budgeting for Christmas is going to be a tricky one for all of us this year 😩 it's all the social expectations as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There will be a Life Update/ Where I've Been/ Feelings & Faves video coming up where she talks about men'al 'elf and needing a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said recently that’s why she was having time off, to prepare for Vlogmas
Helen, preparing a content calendar and researching ahead for 20 odd thought through videos?
Well that would certainly be a first.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been at some Kat Von D event with rocknrollbride, i’ve just seen it on rocknrollbride’s insta. Vlog incoming. Isn’t everyone over Kat Von D now?

Reactions: 7
She said recently that’s why she was having time off, to prepare for Vlogmas
If she puts as much time and effort into Vlogmas as she did last year it will truly be something special.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been at some Kat Von D event with rocknrollbride, i’ve just seen it on rocknrollbride’s insta. Vlog incoming. Isn’t everyone over Kat Von D now?
If it's KVD beauty then it's nothing to do with Kat Von D any more and the initials stand for something else. If it's a tattoo related thing then I've no idea but I also wouldn't want to be associated with Kat Von D if I wanted to start tattooing. I won't be watching the vlog, especially if Rocknrollbride is in it.

Reactions: 8
I wanted an airfryer. I was £60 for weeks before Black Friday. Now it's £45 and all sold out. So that's me side stepping the whole thing 😂
We got our air fryer on the Tesco reduced sticker. It cost £27.50 down from £60 about 4 years ago. Keep your eye out for the clearance sections!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.