Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really confused. Do Grace and Andy not have any friends or family of their own cos it seems all their wedding guests are Helen's friends and family??!

Reactions: 10
I'm really confused. Do Grace and Andy not have any friends or family of their own cos it seems all their wedding guests are Helen's friends and family??!
It may be because they moved to Norwich and let their families behind. Grace said in one of her vlogs when she started her own channel her dad is dead and she doesn't get on with her mom.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wonder if Mark and his fiancé were also at graces wedding. Awks
If they were, I don’t rate Helga’s chances of not making a complete twit of herself. She’ll be desperate to show how ‘happy ‘ she is with Fil and totally not jealous she is of Mark’s relationship 😆.

I’m interested in hearing all your opinions on her wedding guest dress! I know it’s not a typical bride dress but for me it’s too white and that would personally piss me off if it was my wedding.. I think we’ll all have different opinions on it 😂
I don’t think she looks bad by Helen standards- at least she’s not flashing anyone. She still manages to look slightly grubby and disheveled even when dressed up though. I don’t think the white base really matters, as it’s not even slightly bridal in style. Depends on the bride of course, but someone wearing that to my wedding wouldn’t have bothered me.

I think the boots are the cream, leather, lace-up M&S boots from a couple of years ago. I have the same pair and wore them to a wedding last October. I got married in December and a few people wore dressy ankle boots with their outfit. I don’t think a lot of weddings are as formal or rigid with dress codes as they used to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I kinda like the dress but I am a bit of a stickler for only the bride should wear white at weddings. It looks like she’s just scraped her hair up in a messy bun to do the hoovering. Again maybe it’s just me but I always like to make an effort with my appearance for a wedding especially if I’m a day guest.

Reactions: 7
I saw Helen at a wedding this year and she looked really good in that dress. Boots though are a weird choice in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
I’m interested in hearing all your opinions on her wedding guest dress! I know it’s not a typical bride dress but for me it’s too white and that would personally piss me off if it was my wedding.. I think we’ll all have different opinions on it 😂
I actually bought this dress, it did me no favours and I left it too late to send back! So if anybody loves it, shout.

Reactions: 6
I'm Team Dress, I think it looks great on her! I hadn't even thought about the white background, maybe I should be supervised when dressing for weddings 😂

Reactions: 8
It may be because they moved to Norwich and let their families behind. Grace said in one of her vlogs when she started her own channel her dad is dead and she doesn't get on with her mom.
Grace’s mum, sister and brother were there from what I could see.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen these pictures on my Facebook feed as I follow the hair stylist. If I didn’t see the name I wouldn’t have put two and two together. She looks stunning!
wow Grace looked absolutely beautiful.. I really love her dress too!

better than any makeover Helen has attempted to give her in the past 😂

Reactions: 11
I haven't been on here for ages, i checked and my last comment i made on this site was helen thread 6.
it seems she's still with that unattractive boring-as-dishwater boy, and still redecorating? ok so nothing has changed since 22 threads ago.

She's at home all the time, her channel and her life has been the same for YEARS, go and DO something!!
she should get out of the house and start a new job or career. I think she'd be a great hairdresser/hair colourist. go to work, have fun, make new friends, go out, meet a man with a personality!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.