Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least the reason for wanting to be on a first names relationship with the Starbucks staff has been revealed. It will cure her of adhd in a way that a cup of an instant coffee at home never could.

She should get herself assessed for BPD next.

Reactions: 11
Helen lives such a boring life for someone who could travel and work from another country for months. I've been watching a vlogger who went and lived in Seoul for 3 months, worked from there as normal but obv had a lot of great travel content while there. Helen's so desperately obsessed with Nashville, go there for 3 months and work from there? It'll break the cycle of salads, PT and Asos hauls she goes through once every 3 months. They have a Starbucks and McDonalds there too, she'll be fine!

Reactions: 26
She lives a boring life because she’s a boring person. She likes to paint herself as a creative free spirit but I can’t see her having the confidence and drive to up sticks and live in another country for 3 months. She squanders a lot of the opportunities that her influencer career provides and definitely doesn’t appreciate the freedom it gives her.

She likes her boring, samey, safe little life. This is a woman who thinks that going to London ‘for work’ is special and glamorous 😆.

Reactions: 21
She lives a boring life because she’s a boring person. She likes to paint herself as a creative free spirit but I can’t see her having the confidence and drive to up sticks and live in another country for 3 months. She squanders a lot of the opportunities that her influencer career provides and definitely doesn’t appreciate the freedom it gives her.

She likes her boring, samey, safe little life. This is a woman who thinks that going to London ‘for work’ is special and glamorous 😆.
You’re absolutely right.

she has no idea how fortunate she is with what she does, and all she does is witch and moan about things. She’s so completely out of touch.

Also, her Stories last week getting annoyed at people for posting Stranger Things spoilers (yep, I get that) but then proceeding to say that ‘not everyone can spend 5 hours watching it, some of us have stuff to do’ - eh? What stuff does she have to do? Most of the time all she does is sit on her arse and watch TV. She really does love to play the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Helen lives such a boring life for someone who could travel and work from another country for months. I've been watching a vlogger who went and lived in Seoul for 3 months, worked from there as normal but obv had a lot of great travel content while there. Helen's so desperately obsessed with Nashville, go there for 3 months and work from there? It'll break the cycle of salads, PT and Asos hauls she goes through once every 3 months. They have a Starbucks and McDonalds there too, she'll be fine!
This would be great she could try and get a few singing spots in an open mic night too. Could she work in America though? (without a green card) Fil and the dogs could have a mini break from her too!

Reactions: 9
This would be great she could try and get a few singing spots in an open mic night too. Could she work in America though? (without a green card) Fil and the dogs could have a mini break from her too!
Don't think so, but the content alone would bring her in some money so she could just sign up for open mic and not be paid for it. So long as she isn't paid for anything she does in the US. She can work as she usually does I guess I.E uploading photos and videos 🤣

Reactions: 6
When did she start saying “spenny” all the time? I’ve never heard it said by anyone else before and it’s making me cringe

Reactions: 8
When did she start saying “spenny” all the time? I’ve never heard it said by anyone else before and it’s making me cringe
Spenny is quite a normal word to be fair. I've especially heard it being used a lot in the Midlands and The North West of England.

Reactions: 11
Seeing as the latter has shut up her shop maybe Helen could start socking the juniper mewn stickers in her sweet honey dew dew shop?
What what? I didn't know gobble had shut the tit shop? What happened?

I was following the thread until a couple of months ago, I couldn't keep up!

Reactions: 4
⚠ I highly recommend NOT watching the new video ⚠😂

Incredibly boring, she’s annoying (what’s new, eh), she doesn’t wash her veggies 🤮 and she doesn’t know how to do something as simple as wash makeup brushes 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unrelated to any recent stuff but has anyone else noticed that one of Grace's dogs is called Luna...?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.