Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually post that nasty instagram story thinking it would come off as quirky?! I guess we know why Ben didn't think sunny bones was worth his time, I wouldn't want to be spat on by Helga or have to endure her disgusting behavior. That isn't cute, it's sloppy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she actually post that nasty instagram story thinking it would come off as quirky?! I guess we know why Ben didn't think sunny bones was worth his time, I wouldn't want to be spat on by Helga or have to endure her disgusting behavior. That isn't cute, it's sloppy.
She spat on him? Eww

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's so frustrating to think of the creator Helen used to be then to look at her now and it's just her spitting up a battered sausage all over herself

Reactions: 13
Helen: spits out sausage in the most revolting way possible 🤮
Helen: “you all went urrggghh at me, am I really that repulsive?” 🥺😱
Ben: “YES!!!!! Do you want me to just give/say(?) it to you really straight? YES!!!” 🤷🏻🗣

Honestly… she must be a freaking nightmare to work with 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Also when you consider it was filmed on the run up to the 2020 winter covid period. Why must you spit on people Helen? What goes through your grown up adult brain to think that’s a good idea?

Reactions: 11
Why did she spit it out?
Because she filled her gob with far too big a bite. Yuck.

Screenshot_20220705-093919.png

Is she really using *that* image to advertise here music? Yikes

Screenshot_20220705-093831.png

Screenshot_20220705-094106.png

Also, these are stills from her stories about her chain smoking nan (her icon?) - why doesn't she correct the captions? 'facts' and 'face' should be fags (for non Brits, that's slang for cigarettes).
People who can't hear or can't have the sound on must be so confused by her stories.

• Sick
Because she filled her gob with far too big a bite. Yuck.

View attachment 1393432

Is she really using *that* image to advertise here music? Yikes

View attachment 1393436
View attachment 1393437

Also, these are stills from her stories about her chain smoking nan (her icon?) - why doesn't she correct the captions? 'facts' and 'face' should be fags (for non Brits, that's slang for cigarettes).
People who can't hear or can't have the sound on must be so confused by her stories.
When influencers don’t take the time to edit their captions before posting it honestly infuriates me. It takes 2 seconds to do and just makes you look dumb or just plain lazy that you don’t do it.
And agree - no thought at all for people who are hard of hearing or deaf who rely on captions to understand what’s being said.

also, just when we thought it was safe - Eugh..
6AF4A5AA-690A-47EE-983E-FAD78DA8B387.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Smoking is just ✨iconic✨ Once again, great content 🔥

Reactions: 8
Is the phrase "fags" a term still used in the UK?? As a queer American it did really shock me to hear. I just can't imagine that it's that hard to say cigs? Is the gay community okay with the use of the word?

Reactions: 4
Is the phrase "fags" a term still used in the UK?? As a queer American it did really shock me to hear. I just can't imagine that it's that hard to say cigs? Is the gay community okay with the use of the word?
Yes, it’s still a thing here and has not meaning behind it really…

Reactions: 27
When it’s used to refer to cigarettes it’s usually completely clear from the sentence structure what the context is, i.e. “I’m nipping out for a fag”. I can’t speak for the gay community, but I’m guessing that if it’s not being hurled at someone as a derogatory insult it doesn’t bother people, as it’s such a long standing UK colloquialism.

Reactions: 28
I just realised her follower count on insta was suddenly way up ! So I went to socialblade…
2D831947-DB7C-4A30-922D-5A01421F8359.png

Someone is back buying followers ! She did absolutely nothing that would justify that increase of followers 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just realised her follower count on insta was suddenly way up ! So I went to socialblade…
View attachment 1393752
Someone is back buying followers ! She did absolutely nothing that would justify that increase of followers 😂
thankyou!! Also noticed that bit cba to get a socialblade account to check the stats. Couldn’t work out where a sudden influx of 2k followers came from. Like with most things, Helen bought it 💅🏼

• Haha
I haven't asked my gay friends, but it's nothing to do with the American homophobic slur. Just like "faggots" in the UK designates a food item (like beans).
Probably a case of British vs. American English? The homophobes this side of the Atlantic have their own slurs I guess.

Not digging her sequinned cowgirl oompa loompa look at all
Helen Anderson #27 - Sequinned cowgirl oompa loompa

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When influencers don’t take the time to edit their captions before posting it honestly infuriates me. It takes 2 seconds to do and just makes you look dumb or just plain lazy that you don’t do it.
And agree - no thought at all for people who are hard of hearing or deaf who rely on captions to understand what’s being said.

also, just when we thought it was safe - Eugh..
View attachment 1393479
Marmite proportions? What?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.