Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't she been seeing a therapist in, like, forever? Why didn't the therapist pick up on potential ADHD? Surely it would be obvious to a qualified therapist.

I think Helen is desperate for a diagnosis of something to blame all her issues on rather than looking at her behaviours and thoughts. With a diagnosis she can just excuse everything and continue to be a dick. "My adhd made me do it!"

Also it's true that you shouldn't worry about what others think but that shouldn't stop you checking yourself regularly to make sure you're not doing or saying anything that could hurt yourself or others. Especially when you choose to put yourself and your thoughts out there!

As for her weight I've seen her irl and wouldn't put her any higher than a size 18.
I had four different therapists throughout my life. None of them mentioned ADHD. Got diagnosed by a psychiatrist a few years later.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There’s some major tit going down in the true crime world. It’s not a bad time to have a tc podcast.
Sorry to change the topic from Helen but what's happening? Haven't been consuming true crime content for the past month or so, genuinely curious

Reactions: 9
Sorry to change the topic from Helen but what's happening? Haven't been consuming true crime content for the past month or so, genuinely curious
Billy Jensen from Murder Squad / I’ll Be Gone in the Dark has been accused of sexual harassment by several women, and Murder Squad has been cancelled because of this. Exactly Right were sued by one of the women as they made her continue to work with Jensen after the harassment. It’s all coming out at the moment. There’s a mega thread here:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She won't post them, but I'm sure she's received some really crazy abusive anon messages
Free for all when you can send direct anon messages if she 'doesn't read tattle'
Lol OK helen

Reactions: 8
"I don't read tattle because it's a sure way to make you feel really crap about yourself as it's full of hateful comments - but I don't mind if you want to send those hateful comments directly to me on this anonymous question thing so I have no way of avoiding them"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve got ADHD and I take sertraline which helps me greatly??? Maybe she shouldn’t be trying to give advice on medication online, and just NOT answer that question? Just a thought, you know… 🙃

Also… “Can I have a lifetime supply pleeeaaaase, these are my faaaves” 🫣
Stop being a brat, and pay for them yourself 🤢 The secondhand embarrassment is real.

2FEF3D29-B0E6-4E91-8DCE-68E082D12D9C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This will sound hypocritical given what i’ve said about Helen on here and i’m happy for you to disagree with me on this, but I don’t know if I agree with people sending her tit on that anonymous link. If she comes here and reads what we’ve been saying, that’s her choice, we’re not sending these posts directly to her, she has to go online and find them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Where is Phil? In this weekly vlog he wasn't present st all have they broken up?
No they have not but she's really making it seem that way. Someone asked her through that anonymous question thing.

Tbf, do couples really need to be validating their relationship online all the time?? I sure as hell don't.

Reactions: 14
Where is Phil? In this weekly vlog he wasn't present st all have they broken up?
If not she certainly wants us to speculate that he has. She's spending every waking second with her family and friends or working out which she does after breakups.

Reactions: 10
This will sound hypocritical given what i’ve said about Helen on here and i’m happy for you to disagree with me on this, but I don’t know if I agree with people sending her tit on that anonymous link. If she comes here and reads what we’ve been saying, that’s her choice, we’re not sending these posts directly to her, she has to go online and find them.
I agree with you but I do think any influencer saying ‘tell me what you think of me’ via an anonymous link is asking for trouble. Not because they deserve it, just because it’s inevitable people will send nasty comments and questions because the internet can by a crappy place. She’s opened herself up to it by giving people the opportunity.

No they have not but she's really making it seem that way. Someone asked her through that anonymous question thing.

Tbf, do couples really need to be validating their relationship online all the time?? I sure as hell don't.
She really is going out her way to make it seem like they’ve broken up, then just drops his name in a video every now and again 😄.

I don’t think all couples need to validate their relationship online all the time but I do think Helen does. She seems to feel the need to validate her entire life online and has always relied on her fella, friends and family for at least some of her content.

It could be that Phil has had enough of his starring role and said he doesn’t want to be in the videos any more.

Reactions: 11

No i don't either, however he'd been very present and it's noticeable which made me wonder why he's not around

Reactions: 6
No i don't either, however he'd been very present and it's noticeable which made me wonder why he's not around
Absolutely, she always watches films with him, eats dinner on camera with him, the fact she's been at a friend's or family members house for every meal in the vlog isn't the norm. He must have gone away on holiday or something. He's never not in the background whether on camera or not.

Reactions: 10
I agree with the anonymous thing being weird, I don’t know why they’d share it knowing full well they’ll recieve criticisms, like… just do a normal q&a?!

At the same time though , I think all influencers probably have a lot of people still following them who have the same opinions as we do here, especially those with continuously declining view/follower counts like Helga so I wouldn’t be surprised if the negative tit she’s been sent hasn’t even come from people on here

Reactions: 9
Ah sorry, yes, I wasn’t meaning it was people on here that sent her those anonymous messages. Apologies, that’s me not explaining it properly. I just meant that, Helen criticises Tattle and the people that write on here but I think it’s worse to actually send it directly to her to read.

Reactions: 7
The anonymous question box thing is such a weird form of engagement.

Whether you’re an influencer or not, I just don’t know why people would want to open themselves up to something like this? You will always get someone saying something you don’t like.
It’s like a weird ego boost as she’s just waiting for someone to say how much they like her but too afraid to say/how they’ve seen her out but were too shy to come and say hello/how men find her attractive, etc.
It’s such a weird flex - I genuinely don’t know why anyone happy in their life would want to, or even need to entertain an anonymous question box.

Reactions: 18
People will moan about anonymous trolls on the internet and then offer people a way to be anonymous and get upset when people troll them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.