Helen Anderson #26 I never set out to be an inlfuencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Fiwl got matching tats - I’ve not followed her for a hugely long time, but has she always latched on to people in such a big way and seemingly so quickly?

Not sure how long her and Fiwl have been together but she was married not that long ago right? And now she’s getting matching tattoos with this bf?

I dunno, call me old fashioned but that’s quite a leap to do with someone you act like you don’t even like that much on your Stories (i.e, always digging him out and calling him names). But what do I know.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The norse pagans are screaming with rage atm.

Myself included.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her and Fiwl got matching tats - I’ve not followed her for a hugely long time, but has she always latched on to people in such a big way and seemingly so quickly?
Yes. Previously it's been things like matching jewellery. At least the tattoos work on their own so even if they break up it won't really matter and it won't look weird.

I love that someone only just mentioned that it must be time for her to get a new tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Not sure how long her and Fiwl have been together but she was married not that long ago right? And now she’s getting matching tattoos with this bf?

I dunno, call me old fashioned but that’s quite a leap to do with someone you act like you don’t even like that much on your Stories (i.e, always digging him out and calling him names). But what do I know.
ngl I think these tats look cool xD

Reactions: 3

I didn’t know they were into Vikings not enough to warrant a tattoo anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
... What are the tattoos meant to say? At first glance it looks like they're supposed to say "skål", which is Scandinavian for "cheers/santé/chin-chin/kanpai" and so on. But it looks like it just says "skal", which means... "will/shall" :LOL: Could also be "skøl" which means "rinse" in Danish... Wtf Helen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
... What are the tattoos meant to say? At first glance it looks like they're supposed to say "skål", which is Scandinavian for "cheers/santé/chin-chin/kanpai" and so on. But it looks like it just says "skal", which means... "will/shall" :LOL: Could also be "skøl" which means "rinse" in Danish... Wtf Helen 😂
None of the above... Skol 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
None of the above... Skol 🤦‍♀️
Is skol a word in any Nordic language? In swedish its kind of like a prefix meaning school, so not the word itself, but you sometimes see it in lists like if you were saying "schooling, and education something" you could say skol- och utbildning- blah blah

Reactions: 9
In Danish we say “skål” but I don’t see a lil ball above the a in the tattoo 🤷🏻‍♀️ They watched the tv-show Vikings together and that called for a matching tattoo? 😂 The secondhand embarrassment is real on this one, sorry not sorry. Love how they went for the horned helmets, even though barely any vikings actually wore them 🤡

Edit: Maybe it’s supposed to say “skol”? Or “skøl”? Which makes even less sense 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
In Danish we say “skål” but I don’t see a lil ball above the a in the tattoo 🤷🏻‍♀️ They watched the tv-show Vikings together and that called for a matching tattoo? 😂 The secondhand embarrassment is real on this one, sorry not sorry. Love how they went for the horned helmets, even though barely any vikings actually wore them 🤡
Vikingaboos are always cringey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hahaha I was right, it is tit tattoo time!

It’s supposed to be “cheers”, but I don’t think she chose an actual language.
Skål, Skál, Skaal, Skoal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.