Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Is there a person alive with less charisma and sex appeal than this?
And that smug smile? That’s why she’s so bleeping unlikeable and annoying.
SO uncomfortable to watch with that hectic movements. Although I think that’s just what’s trending now in influencer universe. Like the outfits tbf. I like her more „quirky“ side, less rocker mum in her 50s.

Reactions: 3
Thought she brought period pants from Primark? So does she prefer these because they sponsor?
I'd like to try period pants, been using reuseable pads for years now. Tried a cup but couldn't get on with it.

Reactions: 3
Thought she brought period pants from Primark? So does she prefer these because they sponsor?
I'd like to try period pants, been using reuseable pads for years now. Tried a cup but couldn't get on with it.
Sorry to keep going off topic but I bought period pants from M&S and would highly recommend. Cheaper than modibodi/ wuka and different styles and plus sizes too.

Reactions: 8

Is there a person alive with less charisma and sex appeal than this?
And that smug smile? That’s why she’s so bleeping unlikeable and annoying.
Question: What Christmas party is she going to? Her work is meaningless and she has no colleagues.

I really am starting to feel sorry for her even if she is a total biatch. Her life has no purpose, she needs something she can channel her creativity into.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic soz

So do you wear period pants instead of a pad/tampon/cup? How absorptive are they? Do they feel wet and cold (like if you leak onto normal pants)? Considering getting some as they'd sound great for my longer shifts at work where idk if I have the chance to change my pad frequently enough but I'm dumb and can't get my head around how they work haaha

On the topic of Helen, god she's boring now

Reactions: 7
Off topic period pants talk: What about the "clots"? If its towards the end of your period I could get it but its like a massacre for at the start.

I actually like a few of the outfits in Helens video, the champagne sparkly dress is lovely but those hideous black and white trousers should be buried and never found again.

Reactions: 6
I use reusable pads and pants and I find them really absorbent - to the point where you sometimes can't see any blood in them until you rinse them out. I also find that they're a lot better at absorbing any smells that you get when wearing a pad. I would sometimes get rashes when wearing pads and don't have that problem anymore

Reactions: 8
Shots fired, the girl is completely right though

Helen Anderson #23 contradicting, conflicting and mearly existing, she also thinks Phils food needs restricting

Helen Anderson #23 contradicting, conflicting and mearly existing, she also thinks Phils food needs restricting

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Shots fired, the girl is completely right though

Yes! She can't promote her being sustainable when she's done like, three clothing hauls in as many weeks? The Xmas outfits would have been sooooo much better had they not been all brand new pieces from ASOS or wherever she's had them from.

Reactions: 16
Yes! She can't promote her being sustainable when she's done like, three clothing hauls in as many weeks? The Xmas outfits would have been sooooo much better had they not been all brand new pieces from ASOS or wherever she's had them from.
100%! her waste and constant fast fashion is terrible, she is so wasteful and will pretty much take anything a sponsor will throw at her for free even if she doesn't really believe in it, she is so fake and unrelateable now just like so many others

Reactions: 12
She has a vast wardrobe of clothes - content about how to rework clothes she already has into new looks would be far more interesting and in line with the sustainable image she periodically tries to project.

The fast fashion content wouldn't bother me as much if she didn't try and pretend she cares about sustainability and the environment. If she just owned who she really is she would be far less annoying but she is constantly trying to make out she's someone she's not, while forgetting she shows us who she really is in every single vlog and every other post.

Reactions: 17
In her responding that way it’s like she’s already aware she’s a hypocrite. ‘Ugh was waiting for someone to say that’. How hard is it to have some integrity. I mean, what are the marketing team smoking to even approach her for these ads?

6F9A3496-D018-43BB-A911-17C3504D9BEB.jpeg

🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just watching her vlog #4 and I noticed on 3rd November she says she’s hanging out in her loungewear for the day because she’s not going anywhere or doing anything except for working… then proceeds to show the “work” she has to do. Which is to tidy up a massive pile of clothes on the ground on the landing, a massive pile of clothes on the ground of the spare room and a massive pile of clothes on the ground of the bedroom… then has her lunch. That’s her morning of work.
I wish I could stay home and “work” like that! #bitter 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Off topic soz

So do you wear period pants instead of a pad/tampon/cup? How absorptive are they? Do they feel wet and cold (like if you leak onto normal pants)? Considering getting some as they'd sound great for my longer shifts at work where idk if I have the chance to change my pad frequently enough but I'm dumb and can't get my head around how they work haaha

On the topic of Helen, god she's boring now
Late reply but I wear a pad with mine most of the time and it's just stopped any leakage completely. I've tried wearing them by themselves and have got that wet feeling on heavier days with clots and stuff (no leakage tho) but they work perfectly for light days. Mine are just the Primark ones so nothing flash. I'd really recommend giving them a go ☺

The fast fashion content wouldn't bother me as much if she didn't try and pretend she cares about sustainability and the environment. If she just owned who she really is she would be far less annoying but she is constantly trying to make out she's someone she's not, while forgetting she shows us who she really is in every single vlog and every other post.
I completely agree with this. Either own you love fast fashion or talk about your journey to try and be more sustainable instead of dropping into videos like a buzzword whilst doing nothing about it.

I wear mostly fast fashion, trying to buy more ethically and shop less and it would be nice if Helen actually produced content that was more in like with people like myself (who I think probs make up a decent percentage of her followers these days). Styling old outfits with one new feature from ASOS/Lucy and Yak or something. I'd also love to see her recreate some of her 2014 looks but modernized, maybe a top/hat from her old outfit but bring it into 2021.

If you're gonna bang on about it like she does, do something. It isn't that hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just thought I would mention that I saw Helen recently and she does actually look like she is a size 14.

Reactions: 1
Just watching her vlog #4 and I noticed on 3rd November she says she’s hanging out in her loungewear for the day because she’s not going anywhere or doing anything except for working… then proceeds to show the “work” she has to do. Which is to tidy up a massive pile of clothes on the ground on the landing, a massive pile of clothes on the ground of the spare room and a massive pile of clothes on the ground of the bedroom… then has her lunch. That’s her morning of work.
I wish I could stay home and “work” like that! #bitter 😄
This is why she would never cope with an actual job - she hasn't got the capacity to see that putting away your washing is one of many every day tasks that the majority of people fit around their 8-10 hour working days. Putting away clothes is not working 😆. I actually don't know how Phil puts up with it, living with Helga must be living with your teenage child rather than an actual partner most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is why she would never cope with an actual job - she hasn't got the capacity to see that putting away your washing is one of many every day tasks that the majority of people fit around their 8-10 hour working days. Putting away clothes is not working 😆. I actually don't know how Phil puts up with it, living with Helga must be living with your teenage child rather than an actual partner most of the time.
I get the impression that before his isolation he spent a lot of time with his friends away from the house. Might be wrong but from what she shows us on her channels.

Reactions: 1