Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big shocker, the woman who didn't bother isolating from her boyfriend with covid is feeling poorly.

Reactions: 16
I reckon she feels rough a lot of the time though, just because of her unhealthy lifestyle. Also, she can't have actually have felt that ill, given the amount she went out this weekend. Who would have the energy for all that even with a cold?!

I'm not defending her, far from it, it's just that I think she's an attention seeking, drama queen whinger so if she says she's 'ill' that may not actually be the case. She just thinks she is because she's a mard arse who wants attention.

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she’s said anything given the impending backlash as she went out when her boyfriend had covid. Absolute twit.

Reactions: 7
Did anybody see the picture on her insta story of Phil in 2020 and then Phil in 2021 collecting the Christmas tree? OMG what a difference a year makes he looks well rough now! Must be all that healthy lifestyle living with our Helen.

Reactions: 10
Did anybody see the picture on her insta story of Phil in 2020 and then Phil in 2021 collecting the Christmas tree? OMG what a difference a year makes he looks well rough now! Must be all that healthy lifestyle living with our Helen.
screenshot??

Reactions: 2
Poor Phil - he really should get out before she ruins him completely.

Reactions: 7
What did we learn from Weekly Vlog #7?

Helen has no self-control. Present her anything on a stick or covered in chocolate and she’ll eat it.

Reactions: 3
Poor Diane with mastitis. That’s supposed to be really painful and she was left alone for at least 6 hours or probably more the night Helen went to that Harry Potter thing. 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Helen, faking excitement: That's so cool, isn't it?
Phil, in his flattest tone: ..... It is.

Helga squealing "oh my god, oh my goooood" while her oblivious boyfriend is busy doing something serious encapsulates all of her relationships

1638261846778.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she's just so loud and obnoxious. not everyone needs to know you're in a room man, why are you shouting

Reactions: 18
In today's Driving with Helen.....

Someone tell her that you can get in a car without eating. Please. Or just take a minute to eat before you set off.

Screenshot_20211130-094512_YouTube.jpg

Here she is driving in the dark, vlogging, holding a coffee with one hand and the other waving around demonstrating how big the lump on her vulva is (about the size of a Malteaser).

Screenshot_20211130-095214_YouTube.jpg

The office is starting to look like Gabriella's Juniper Moon HQ. Maybe they'll do a collaboration. Honey Doo Moon?

Slightly OT but Re the Harry Potter trip, Lex Croucher shared this. Helen will be one of those happily promoting it and getting the freebies without a second thought.
Screenshot_20211130-100554_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In today's Driving with Helen.....

Someone tell her that you can get in a car without eating. Please. Or just take a minute to eat before you set off.

View attachment 896733

Here she is driving in the dark, vlogging, holding a coffee with one hand and the other waving around demonstrating how big the lump on her vulva is (about the size of a Malteaser).

View attachment 896731

The office is starting to look like Gabriella's Juniper Moon HQ. Maybe they'll do a collaboration. Honey Doo Moon?

Slightly OT but Re the Harry Potter trip, Lex Croucher shared this. Helen will be one of those happily promoting it and getting the freebies without a second thought.
View attachment 896743
RE: the lump on her vulva. Didn't she promote going to scheduled smear tests recently? Like, a year, 18 months ago?
She says the lump's been there FOUR years and she didn't do anything about it. I get people are scared or embarrassed to show their genitals/arse... But if she did get that smear test, why not ask the GP/nurse to have a look/feel while they were literally down there?

Reactions: 6