Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the time it took her to film herself in different spots of the house, doing her makeup and slagging off her partner then edit the footage, she could’ve put the bleeping bowl in the dishwasher, hoovered, changed the bed and whatever bleeping nonsense she was whinging about, BECAUSE she works from home
Yeah, she « works » from home…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I started to watch the video called 'Christmas party dress haul', and I was wondering why she kept talking about her and her friend tucking this dress into their knickers..... it's a top. Not a dress. Still don't understand why anyone is tucking it down their pants.

At this point I clicked off the video.
Screenshot_20211125-212032_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 4
Omg! She’s done a tik tok slagging off how little housework Phil does!!! 😱
Criiiinge, she'd moaned that Phil had forgotten to take the recycling out in the latest vlog and she's still sour about it, jesus christ woman, drop it...

(for those who didn't watch it, time-stamped bit below: Phil takes the bins out before work every week, forgets THE ONE TIME, she didn't notice when she left for the gym and then when she came back and spotted the bin men she was too lazy to run after them. Then proceeded to moan at the bin man and Phil :rolleyes: )

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t think he has, not really- if you look at his Instagram, he was a bit of alright before he moved in with Helen! I remember finding a photo of him at a wedding from years back and he looks good. I just tried to find it now and his Instagram is private so I’m not sure where I found it before. But he was neat and clean looking.
Just had a nose at her tiktok and there’s a video celebrating 2 years with Phil - he looks totally different in the early clips!

Reactions: 6
Gotta be honest I never thought they’d be still going close to their two year anniversary, they never look happy to be around each other.

Reactions: 19
poor Phil I actually feel really bad for him I think he just a normal guy who goes to work and enjoys his days off like going to the pub or working on cars/bikes he is always made out to be the bad one or a butt of a joke or insulted, the videos are always edited to make her the victim she does this with partners and friends when ever she at fault, he doesn’t post crap about her and if he did - the army of lickarses would have him cancelled! I think he might have a nice personality but it’s gets buried under Helen’s facade of making him seem different to what he is genuinely like! Rant over!

Reactions: 24
In the time it took her to film herself in different spots of the house, doing her makeup and slagging off her partner then edit the footage, she could’ve put the bleeping bowl in the dishwasher, hoovered, changed the bed and whatever bleeping nonsense she was whinging about, BECAUSE she works from home. If Phil had the same luxury, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind doing half the bloody chores. But he DOESN’T. He physically isn’t in the house half as much as this frigging woman. That’s one of the benefits of WFH… surely after doing this for years she would’ve worked out a happy medium between WFH / house work including how to make it fair with a partner who has a proper and ‘out of the house’ job????
Completely agree and personally think as a 'influencer' 'YouTuber' or whatever she sees herself now, even if she works from home its not going to as fixed for time (As say a office worker or similar who will I assume still have to at a computer 9-5?) to do her work/editing/filming, she could do it sat in bed at 10pm, she is so unrelateable and had no idea what it is like to work a proper full time job, what a moron.

Poor Phil is probably knackered from a hard day's graft knowing helga has been home all day, probably still walks into a tit tip full of tit and parcels she has been sent from brands or just pointless stuff she has bought, she leads such a wasteful life and has way to much crap 😆

Criiiinge, she'd moaned that Phil had forgotten to take the recycling out in the latest vlog and she's still sour about it, jesus christ woman, drop it...

(for those who didn't watch it, time-stamped bit below: Phil takes the bins out before work every week, forgets THE ONE TIME, she didn't notice when she left for the gym and then when she came back and spotted the bin men she was too lazy to run after them. Then proceeded to moan at the bin man and Phil :rolleyes: )

Shut up Helen we don't give a tit 😄

Reactions: 10
In the time it took her to film herself in different spots of the house, doing her makeup and slagging off her partner then edit the footage, she could’ve put the bleeping bowl in the dishwasher, hoovered, changed the bed and whatever bleeping nonsense she was whinging about, BECAUSE she works from home. If Phil had the same luxury, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind doing half the bloody chores. But he DOESN’T. He physically isn’t in the house half as much as this frigging woman. That’s one of the benefits of WFH… surely after doing this for years she would’ve worked out a happy medium between WFH / house work including how to make it fair with a partner who has a proper and ‘out of the house’ job????
Phil was doing all the housework on top of having Covid, and she's caught him on video/audio several times asking her for help while she talks to her fanz on Insta.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it possible to share the video here? I don’t have tiktok 🤣
And to be fair to the bin men, if I saw a woman dressed like that waving at me to come back and get her bins, I’d assume she’s a posh be-atch who wants the world to bend to her Will and ignore her too 🤣
…what is that outfit. The sunglasses. The coat. She’s like a dodgy Disney villain. And not even Cruella, because that’s an insult to Cruella.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way Helen wrote this herself - it’s way too articulate. Also, she really shouldn’t pretend she actually gives a tit about sustainability and environmental waste given the amount tat she buys on a weekly basis :rolleyes: .
Slightly OT I’m all for saving the turtles but I really can’t get onboard with period pants it’s just the thought 🤮.

Reactions: 6
I don’t have periods any more but I don’t think I could have got on board with period pants either, if they’d been around when I could have used them.

Reactions: 3
There’s no way Helen wrote this herself - it’s way too articulate. Also, she really shouldn’t pretend she actually gives a tit about sustainability and environmental waste given the amount tat she buys on a weekly basis :rolleyes: .
At least Wuka are a half decent brand compared to some of the stuff she promotes. Having said that, I've been put off trying Wuka because of them gifting to influencers, including the PR package they sent to Katie Snooks last week which made me roll my eyes.

I love period pants and reusable pads, I find them much nicer to use than disposables. Same with cups vs tampons 🤷‍♀️ Each to their own but I was surprised that I actually prefer reusable items!

Reactions: 7
Slightly OT I’m all for saving the turtles but I really can’t get onboard with period pants it’s just the thought 🤮.
OT again.
But you know what, I was a bit eeeekk about period pants but I’m absolutely sold. I work 12 hour shifts in care so not always time to change a pad or tampon.
I bought reusable ones that I wash after every use and they last 16 hours depending on how much you bleed.
definitely worth a try!

OT again.
But you know what, I was a bit eeeekk about period pants but I’m absolutely sold. I work 12 hour shifts in care so not always time to change a pad or tampon.
I bought reusable ones that I wash after every use and they last 16 hours depending on how much you bleed.
definitely worth a try!
Same here, I was very skeptical about period pants but it’s actually really nice ! I don’t use them 100% of my period but most of the time it’s perfect 👍🏽 Also saves some money, win win situation.

Reactions: 5
YES!!!!! She is forever buying fast fashion!!! And I agree when I read it I thought duck off did she write that!

Reactions: 9
Same here, I was very skeptical about period pants but it’s actually really nice ! I don’t use them 100% of my period but most of the time it’s perfect 👍🏽 Also saves some money, win win situation.
Yeah I definitely agree, I was sceptical too because I thought they were gross but I got the Primark ones and haven’t gone back! They’re so much comfier, (especially at night) handy for work days, less of a faff, just better in general!
apologies to any men on this thread- but periods are a part of life I guess 😆

OT again.
definitely worth a try!
Hello fellow care worker! I'm currently about to start my period and wondering how I'm going to fit into my uniform for tomorrow's shift. 🤡

Only work part time but there really is zero time to even think on some of the shifts, let alone time for changing pads etc. Might give the pants a go!

Reactions: 8