Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mean this in a bitchy way, why do we refer to our periods as disgusting and feel like we have to apologise for them? I was having this conversation with a friend and period blood is a natural occurring part of life, but we can talk about gore and blood born of violence, whereas we feel shamed about periods.

I use reusable pads now, for the past few months, and the amount of people who are like "Ew, how do you wash them?" or "How can you touch them?" If you cut your finger and bled on your clothes, would you have the same reaction? Sorry, I went off on a tangent there haha

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There’s no way Helen wrote this herself - it’s way too articulate. Also, she really shouldn’t pretend she actually gives a tit about sustainability and environmental waste given the amount tat she buys on a weekly basis :rolleyes: .
It’s so painfully insincere to suggest she cares about waste. Annoys me that there are so many people on Instagram who are promoting sustainability and yet she gets opportunities like that when she clearly doesn’t give two fucks

Reactions: 13
Helen Anderson #23 still a size 16 and stuffing her face. How dare you say she isn’t concerned about waste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't mean this in a bitchy way, why do we refer to our periods as disgusting and feel like we have to apologise for them? I was having this conversation with a friend and period blood is a natural occurring part of life, but we can talk about gore and blood born of violence, whereas we feel shamed about periods.

I use reusable pads now, for the past few months, and the amount of people who are like "Ew, how do you wash them?" or "How can you touch them?" If you cut your finger and bled on your clothes, would you have the same reaction? Sorry, I went off on a tangent there haha
I mean you do make a valid point. Maybe one day I’ll give the period pants a go.
Sorry guys for going OT.

Reactions: 2

I don't think periods are disgusting at all and I definitely don't think anyone should apologise for them or not talk about them, they're just a part of being a woman. I've not had periods for over 5 years though (and for the last couple of years that I did my blood loss was so heavy that no period pants in existence would have been able to deal with it) so it's just not something that's relevant to me personally. I'd have probably given them a go eventually though, if I was still in the market for sanitary products.

Saw that and absolutely howled with laughter 😄
Me too. You just know it gave Helga the rage when she saw it :LOL:

Without sounding like a witch there is more way shes a size 14 looking at her latest picture
Well, if you're a witch, so am I, as my first thought when I saw the pics was 'size 14, who are you still kidding here?'. My second thought was 'you look like a gormless twit in that second one'.

Finally, that Tick Tock. She is not at all funny, she's just a bleep. Because the reality bit is no doubt exactly how she talks to Phil, but in a far stroppier tone.

Reactions: 8
Another convert of period pants here! I use them pretty much exclusively now and think they are great, they're just like normal knickers really and so comfortable! The ones from Primark are so cheap as well so handy to try out.

Sorry for keeping it off topic! I was trying to think of a way to steer it back to Helen but she hasn't done anything interesting worth mentioning!

Reactions: 10
Helen Anderson #23 Sustainably hypocritical. Thinks tattlers are just jealous & critical.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Purely cause I know it'd annoy her 😁 helen anderson #23 a mainstream indenial shilling crap machine

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Is there a person alive with less charisma and sex appeal than this?
And that smug smile? That’s why she’s so bleeping unlikeable and annoying.

Reactions: 10