Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll on Vlogmas 🙄. Her Vlogmas content last year was next level tit.

I do actually like that coat though.
When I saw this I actually got excited because she said she had had a festive time and even though she annoys me these days I still like a real wholesome festive family vlog that puts me in the mood for the festive season. However she barely showed it even though it was a flangemas night, as she put it.

I really miss the days when her vlogs were far more simple and she actually showed the more interesting bits of her life instead of just talking about them and instead filming her gym sessions and her food and talking about what she's watching on telly.

Reactions: 7
Jeepers creepers, is that photo a bunch of new purchases? Cos that is a lot of stuff to buy in one go. Let me guess, new Christmas stuff to make the house grammable? And I have no doubt she didn’t need any of it. Urgh. More rampant consumerism. 🙄🙄🙄
Helen works with HomeSense so she went and got a load of stuff from they're so she could use it as an excuse to have an advertising party with her flange mates under the guise of creating Christmas content. We can look forward to that massive ADVERT video.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s waited that long to get her dog spayed? What the actual duck! Putting her dog through all that tit for duck all because Helen couldn’t be arsed! What a terrible owner

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s waited that long to get her dog spayed? What the actual duck! Putting her dog through all that tit for duck all because Helen couldn’t be arsed! What a terrible owner
She said it was because they were going to breed from her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I've been a lurker for a few months after that upload which mentioned tattle, I used to really enjoy her YouTube back in the good old days of Helen but wow she is everything that is discussed on here and I just didn't even realise, she actually really bleeping annoys me now!

I actually met her at download back about 4/5 years ago, was before she did the promo meet and greets thing she sets up with Download, I actually enjoyed meeting her and she seemed honestly really cool, nice and relatable we chatted for a bit and got a few pictures together but wow my view has changed about her, honestly if I ever pass her at download in future think I will walk the other way! Probably hear her before I see her anyway, what a train wreck she has become

Reactions: 22
Had to turn her new vlog off after 5 mins. She can't even be arsed to flatten all of her cardboard for the tip, she's too cool for that man 🙄
bleeping gif.

Ooooh soz shes back on her super healthy veggie lyfstoile for one meal. Can do without the loud mmm noises though pal 🤢

(Okay I lied I watched about 6 minutes 👀 glutton for punishment here 🤣)

She's only just! Getting poor Diane spayed?! I've lost count of how many phantom pregnancies she's had the poor thing. The vets surely pick up on that, cos I imagine they'll ask if she's had any before and Helen will stand there, picking and flicking her snot "oh yeeeeeeh she's had like 9 hur hur. Fine tho innshe"

Vile, vile dog owner 🙅‍♀️
Tbf I have five dogs and we waited to get the eldest two spayed. My one dog had a few phantom pregnancies over the years and the vet always told us she would grow out of it. In the end she didn't and we got her spayed when she was 8. It took her a little longer to heal but she's nearly 14 now and happy and thriving. Diane is still a very young dog and a lot of people don't get their dogs spayed at all.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Helen recently sat on the table next to me in a cafe. Although I recognised her I did not speak to her because I didn't want her to think I was fangirling or inflate her ego.

Later that evening I discovered from her Instagram stories that Phil had tested positive for covid a couple of days earlier. I was furious that she had gone and sat in a cafe next to me and my pregnant friend without a care as to whether she might pass covid on to anybody.

However while she sat in the cafe with her niece she chatted away sweetly with her and there was no hint of the loud and bolshy and cockney Helen we see on the internet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Long time lurker here but I had to make an account JUST for this. I also hope Helen reads this tbh.

Helens hair loss is getting incredibly bad. I speak from experience of having "non damaging" keratin hair extensions. As a result of not taking care of them PERFECTLY over a period of four months (this was my first time so I had no idea what to do and my scammy extensionist told me to "take care of them like you would your normal hair" NOT TRUE! very high maintenance, I'm a dumb dumb): my hair thinned out dramatically from traction alopecia. Constant tugging/pulling on the hair follicles will make you go bald ;-;

After I removed them, it left me devastated with how thin, limp and patchy my hair is. HOWEVER there's been some recovery over the last few months. The follicles can only heal when they're left well alone by all damaging things.

Helen's hair is looking WORSE than mine did, and I honestly feel terrible for her because she seems trapped in a cycle of hating the way her hair looks with out them, then getting more extensions/dyes thrown on to cover it up. SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE IT ALONE BEFORE THE DAMAGE IS IRREVERSIBLE! It's really sad to see.

Also she shouldn't trust hair stylists/extensionists so much. They will deny all thinning to cover their own backs and try to sell you more hair. A trip to the dermatologist is sorely needed.

I've attached some screen caps from the latest vlog, her tight updo styles she throws up shows this best. Her hairline was never that far back/sparse before I swear!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here but I had to make an account JUST for this. I also hope Helen reads this tbh.

Helens hair loss is getting incredibly bad. I speak from experience of having "non damaging" keratin hair extensions. As a result of not taking care of them PERFECTLY over a period of four months (this was my first time so I had no idea what to do and my scammy extensionist told me to "take care of them like you would your normal hair" NOT TRUE! very high maintenance, I'm a dumb dumb): my hair thinned out dramatically from traction alopecia. Constant tugging/pulling on the hair follicles will make you go bald ;-;

After I removed them, it left me devastated with how thin, limp and patchy my hair is. HOWEVER there's been some recovery over the last few months. The follicles can only heal when they're left well alone by all damaging things.

Helen's hair is looking WORSE than mine did, and I honestly feel terrible for her because she seems trapped in a cycle of hating the way her hair looks with out them, then getting more extensions/dyes thrown on to cover it up. SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE IT ALONE BEFORE THE DAMAGE IS IRREVERSIBLE! It's really sad to see.

Also she shouldn't trust hair stylists/extensionists so much. They will deny all thinning to cover their own backs and try to sell you more hair. A trip to the dermatologist is sorely needed.

I've attached some screen caps from the latest vlog, her tight updo styles she throws up shows this best. Her hairline was never that far back/sparse before I swear!
They take SO much maintenance! I had keratin bonds very briefly and ended up removing them (honestly after a couple of weeks) because I was so worried about the maintenance and got anxious that my hair would end up damaged like this and I wouldn't notice until it was too late.

Glad your hair is improving though, at least you're giving it a break!

• Heart
They take SO much maintenance! I had keratin bonds very briefly and ended up removing them (honestly after a couple of weeks) because I was so worried about the maintenance and got anxious that my hair would end up damaged like this and I wouldn't notice until it was too late.

💯 Agree with you. You don’t just smush them up in a bun and hope for the best. I got over mine after 6 months due to the maintenance (I have naturally black hair and thought I’d be rock and roll and get a white blonde mid ‘peek-a-boo’ layer without needing bleach 🤡😂) and got them removed to find no damage - but honestly if your personality is a grubby DGAF like Helen’s, good luck.

• Heart
Tbf I have five dogs and we waited to get the eldest two spayed. My one dog had a few phantom pregnancies over the years and the vet always told us she would grow out of it. In the end she didn't and we got her spayed when she was 8. It took her a little longer to heal but she's nearly 14 now and happy and thriving. Diane is still a very young dog and a lot of people don't get their dogs spayed at all.

Sorry I wasn't meaning like oh every dog should be spayed asap or anything, I know every dog doesn't necessarily need it.

I was more annoyed at her general lack of care to both her dogs. It just feels that Diane has had quite a few phantom pregnancies fairly close together and she just sees it as too much effort to take her to the vets to even get checked over. She's an all round negligent dog owner and the fact she was going to breed her is infuriating as I doubt she would actually research anything, she'd probably just let someone else do it and moan it was a lot of work.

Should've typed it out differently, my apologies if I've come across as an arse 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's JUST got in the car and is eating a Mars bar. Take a minute to eat it before you set off for goodness sake.
View attachment 882093
Hahaha love the driving themed song 👏

Health kick going well, nice job Helga! Skipping the gym on the first day then half-arsing her PT session the next day :rolleyes: Her half-squats are so embarrassing to watch. She's such a lazy slob.

Never noticed how much she's constantly talking to herself (and I mean, not to the camera), making noises, grunting, gurning. WTF she has turned into a crazy old hag. I feel bad for the drive-through staff of Norwhich who must all take a big sigh when they see her car turning up.

And lastly, it's disappointing but unsurprising to see that she doesn't wear a mask inside shops.

Reactions: 7

Oh, I'm NEVER getting them ever again. It was the cost (700 quid) that stopped me from getting them out earlier. One upside is that it's really made me appreciate the hair I have!!! Regular trims and learning how to care for my new thin hair texture is top of my priorities now! :LOL:

I bet it wont be long before Helen does a "Hair Regrowth/Recovery" video/series!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got extensions once in Vegas. This was about 10 years ago when they were almost glue-like. Looked good for a couple of weeks but couldn't handle the upkeep. I think I took them out after 2 months. Wouldn't recommend extensions tbh. My hair has always been fine but extensions definitely didn't help the condition of it.

Much better to take biotin and stay healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Helen recently sat on the table next to me in a cafe. Although I recognised her I did not speak to her because I didn't want her to think I was fangirling or inflate her ego.

Later that evening I discovered from her Instagram stories that Phil had tested positive for covid a couple of days earlier. I was furious that she had gone and sat in a cafe next to me and my pregnant friend without a care as to whether she might pass covid on to anybody.

However while she sat in the cafe with her niece she chatted away sweetly with her and there was no hint of the loud and bolshy and cockney Helen we see on the internet.
Interesting, she'd made it look like she had been meeting up with her niece outdoors for a photoshoot

Reactions: 5