Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I'm NEVER getting them ever again. It was the cost (700 quid) that stopped me from getting them out earlier. One upside is that it's really made me appreciate the hair I have!!! Regular trims and learning how to care for my new thin hair texture is top of my priorities now! :LOL:

I bet it wont be long before Helen does a "Hair Regrowth/Recovery" video/series!
Helen would need to recognize she has a problem first, can't see that happening anytime soon. She's often banging on about her "fick" hair :rolleyes:

Stealing this one, thank you @Influensters ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here but I had to make an account JUST for this. I also hope Helen reads this tbh.

Helens hair loss is getting incredibly bad. I speak from experience of having "non damaging" keratin hair extensions. As a result of not taking care of them PERFECTLY over a period of four months (this was my first time so I had no idea what to do and my scammy extensionist told me to "take care of them like you would your normal hair" NOT TRUE! very high maintenance, I'm a dumb dumb): my hair thinned out dramatically from traction alopecia. Constant tugging/pulling on the hair follicles will make you go bald ;-;

After I removed them, it left me devastated with how thin, limp and patchy my hair is. HOWEVER there's been some recovery over the last few months. The follicles can only heal when they're left well alone by all damaging things.

Helen's hair is looking WORSE than mine did, and I honestly feel terrible for her because she seems trapped in a cycle of hating the way her hair looks with out them, then getting more extensions/dyes thrown on to cover it up. SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE IT ALONE BEFORE THE DAMAGE IS IRREVERSIBLE! It's really sad to see.

Also she shouldn't trust hair stylists/extensionists so much. They will deny all thinning to cover their own backs and try to sell you more hair. A trip to the dermatologist is sorely needed.

I've attached some screen caps from the latest vlog, her tight updo styles she throws up shows this best. Her hairline was never that far back/sparse before I swear!
She actually looks better with the shorter hair imo anyway, the purple bob she had back a few years was so much nicer than this

Shorter hair makes her look much prettier and it really suits her bone structure/features

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She actually looks better with the shorter hair imo anyway, the purple bob she had back a few years was so much nicer than this

Shorter hair makes her look much prettier and it really suits her bone structure/features
Also her type and personality, somehow? I don’t know if that’s a general rule, but is very long hair (and voluminous) like Helen‘s a bit drowning for petite girls?

Reactions: 4
Interesting, she'd made it look like she had been meeting up with her niece outdoors for a photoshoot
Yes I thought exactly that when I watched her vlog. There was no footage from inside the cafe.

So I suspect she was galavanting all over the place and just not showing it.

Actually I have just rewatched her weekly vlog number 3 and she does actually say she is meeting her niece for a coffee in the cafe.

She didn't even wear a mask when she arrived.

You would think that as she was living with somebody who had covid she would be taking extra precautions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

She looks gorgeous in these! She really suits the purple,shorter hair.

Reactions: 9
She wanted to breed her but decided she is too small. From personal experience, when dogs have phantom pregnancies, they aren't as frequ
Also her type and personality, somehow? I don’t know if that’s a general rule, but is very long hair (and voluminous) like Helen‘s a bit drowning for petite girls?
As someone who has hair as naturally long as Helen's is with this extensions (I'm 5 ft 4) and I can tell you I'm mostly all hair now. Gotta wear it up in a bun all day every day otherwise it takes on a life of its own. Want to look pretty in photos? Take a selfie before you leave the house because it will be knotty from blowing all over the place and getting caught in bag straps and coats. 🤣

Reactions: 8
The guy who does these influenzas hair, Tom or whatever his name is. Is having an absolute laugh! Helen’s hair is a mess and Lily Melrose who had very decent natural hair is now looking rough! It’s bleached and broken especially through the fringe where it’s being over heated.
Tom must be a tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Observation from the most recent vlog.......has anyone else noticed the very frequent crap imitation of a west country / welshish accent? Takes me back to how she used to switch to that with Matt almost mockingly. I would be a little creeped If I was Phil

Reactions: 10
That’s her actually accent isn’t it? Norwich has a similar twang to West Country.

Reactions: 1
That’s her actually accent isn’t it? Norwich has a similar twang to West Country.
She lived up north for most of her childhood so doesn't have either of those accents 🤣

Strange. When I first began following her a few years ago she had a West Country accent then too.

Never noticed how much she's constantly talking to herself (and I mean, not to the camera), making noises, grunting, gurning. WTF she has turned into a crazy old hag. I feel bad for the drive-through staff of Norwhich who must all take a big sigh when they see her car turning up.
Helen's hair is looking WORSE than mine did, and I honestly feel terrible for her because she seems trapped in a cycle of hating the way her hair looks with out them, then getting more extensions/dyes thrown on to cover it up. SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE IT ALONE BEFORE THE DAMAGE IS IRREVERSIBLE! It's really sad to see.

Also she shouldn't trust hair stylists/extensionists so much. They will deny all thinning to cover their own backs and try to sell you more hair. A trip to the dermatologist is sorely needed.
I think her constant changing her hair while damaging it to the nth degree is an outer embodiment of her inner dissatisfaction and termoil *deep*.

Sometimes I think that Helen is someone who has serious, undiagnosed mental health and/or behavioural disorders and feel I incredibly sorry for her, she seems like such a sad person, a lost soul. And then other days I just think that she is just a shallow, childish, self obsessed twit. Of course, both things can be true at the same time.

I certainly think she has issues that aren't going to be touched by her current counselor/life coach but I'm not sure she'll ever be brave enough to really try to tackle them.

Also, that hat she has on towards the end of the vlog is ridiculous, even by her standards. She cannot pull that look off, it’s so try hard 😆.
9B55B85C-D50C-4455-B37C-62FFD9392F08.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The guy who does these influenzas hair, Tom or whatever his name is. Is having an absolute laugh! Helen’s hair is a mess and Lily Melrose who had very decent natural hair is now looking rough! It’s bleached and broken especially through the fringe where it’s being over heated.
Tom must be a tattler 😂
Imagine if Tom was Luna 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ugh, those ham fists - Doesn't mastitis affect dogs who just had puppies?

1637753120618.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Since we’re on the subject of the dogs, the download vlog from a few years ago came up. Did anyone ever learn what happened to Lola?

Reactions: 2