Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the doc martens video yet
But am I right in saying
‘She really thought about it before buying them’
‘She’s been looking at them for months’
‘She was in bed and just thought duck it I’ll buy them’
She seems to only upload stuff now to show off what she’s got and it’s really boring 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Going back to the pregnancy talk.. I doubt pregnancy would be in the picture just yet due to her period problems. She said she's having periods that are lasting 2 weeks on and off and that she's needing to get them seen to, but it's taking time. I think in school we're taught to think that pregnancy is so easy, yet in reality, it can take maybe a year or 2, even for a couple that has no fertility issues.

Reactions: 10
Going back to the pregnancy talk.. I doubt pregnancy would be in the picture just yet due to her period problems. She said she's having periods that are lasting 2 weeks on and off and that she's needing to get them seen to, but it's taking time.
I think this is one of the reasons for her current “HELF” kick.

Reactions: 11
literally waiting for the red cord flares to be worn with the docs in a reel “how I style my docs”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going back to the pregnancy talk.. I doubt pregnancy would be in the picture just yet due to her period problems. She said she's having periods that are lasting 2 weeks on and off and that she's needing to get them seen to, but it's taking time. I think in school we're taught to think that pregnancy is so easy, yet in reality, it can take maybe a year or 2, even for a couple that has no fertility issues.
I totally agree! My partner wants to start trying for a baby but his misconception is that it happens literally straight away as soon as you orgasm. He didn't realise that it depends on cycles, or how long your periods are, etc - all because we're taught at school you can get pregnant at the drop of a hat. In my case, my periods have always been wild and unpredictable, the pain has got worse as I've got older and the actual period is either late or nonexistent. It's only become worse since I nearly died this time last year due to a Sepsis-like infection and my body is still healing. Everyone wants to talk about mental health but not physical.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I totally agree! My partner wants to start trying for a baby but his misconception is that it happens literally straight away as soon as you orgasm. He didn't realise that it depends on cycles, or how long your periods are, etc - all because we're taught at school you can get pregnant at the drop of a hat. In my case, my periods have always been wild and unpredictable, the pain has got worse as I've got older and the actual period is either late or nonexistent. It's only become worse since I nearly died this time last year due to a Sepsis-like infection and my body is still healing. Everyone wants to talk about mental health but not physical.
I just wanted to send love from one survivor to another, sepsis and anything related to it is a huge thing to recover from it and healing takes time and cannot be rushed. Trauma has a huge effect on the body as well as the mind. I’m 3 years out and it does get better ❤‍🩹

• Heart
I just wanted to send love from one survivor to another, sepsis and anything related to it is a huge thing to recover from it and healing takes time and cannot be rushed. Trauma has a huge effect on the body as well as the mind. I’m 3 years out and it does get better ❤‍🩹
Doctors think what I had is Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Adults but no one seems to have heard of that outside having Covid, and it's very much like Sepsis. There have mostly been cases in kids but more is coming about the Adult strain. I'm so lucky that the NHS fast-tracked me for CBT as I am a healthcare worker. Just completed my therapy and ironically feel worse than ever lol. I'm glad to hear it gets better though - I've told my partner we can start talking about trying for a baby this time next year because this body is TIRED!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"working on a secret project" lol how very 2014 of you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No she picks on Diane she’s horrible to her
Ah, that's interesting!? They're both cute dogs but I am not sure that she really knows how to care for sausage dogs because of what's been said on here in the past about their bendable backs and constantly using the stairs etc.

Reactions: 6
I tried to watch the vlog and noped out after 5 minutes, she is just so bleeping boring that I can't even hate watch anymore. I forwarded to the bit with the two bands playing live and got a couple of minutes of Connor action which always cheers me up but he was by far the best thing about that video.

Reactions: 13
Someone asked when would she post a Doc Marten outfits video with the corduroy trousers- if they’re white then she’s already done one 😄

Also, that new T-shirt design is U.G.L.Y. What a stoopid tshirt colour to pick, you can’t see the design and I can imagine it’ll look even better after a few washes 🙄

Reactions: 7
View attachment 820527
Something is SO OFF with this picture and I can’t really put my finger on what…
She looks dead inside (she was probably trying to look high fashion pouty sexy)
And in other news...

Just watched the cough sweet video...the sameness with her songs.. they have a certain drone to them. She likes to drag out certain tones. It’s weird that nobody in the band recognizes the problem.. nothing sparkles,nothing inspires. It’s depressing music. It needs a producer that can direct. She needs singing lessons. They all need music theory... or just listen to good music and analyze why your music sucketh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Another new band tee?! Also out of context to the song having that on a tshirt is a bit creepy imo... 😳

• Haha