Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a quick scroll through Helga’s thumbnails. No continuity, no real identity, just several desperate attempts to claw back the audience she once had. I expect we’ll get a “pregnancy” header soon after that comment to Fiwl.
I see she’s going for a Emma Chamberlain circa 2019 style weekly vlog since the attempt at getting viewers with clickbait headlines didn’t work.
I used to watch her and quite enjoy her content, but recently I want to stick pins in my eyes every time I see her gurning face in my recommended list.
Also, YouTube, I unfollowed her for a reason. Stop spamming me with her crappy, desperate thumbnails.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 817774

View attachment 817779

She really has no respect when driving 😡

Loud sniff count in the vlog: 4 (19:16, 25:36, 26:57, 27:36!) and she also sounds like she has a blocked nose a few times.

I wonder how Phil feels about all those songs she writes about the recent relationships she hasn't given herself any time to process :/

From the time-stamped extract below:
"I don't think you deserve me"
(Have no idea if he answers "You savage" or "You sad witch" ?! lol)

She bough yet another pair of DM's because she's definitely working on her buying addiction with her LiFe cOacH --- the end.
When that audience sound effect came on when she mentioned her vlogging I actually thought it was a car swerving haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay I actually dug Fil’s dancing 😁
Why were they dancing in an empty room (apart from them?)

I bought those Docs in the sale a couple of years ago. I asked a mate for his opinion and he said that "I looked like a power lesbian". They were returned immediately! They were bloody heavy too - mind you I am a 9 and Helen's a 4 or something.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I too have noticed Helen mention children quite a few times recently. And hearing her say that she asked Phil for a baby is slightly alarming. I don’t think she’s in any fit state to become a mother. She has so much to work on with herself, with her relationship. I don’t think becoming pregnant will be a good move for her.

It terms of her trying to reduce her alcohol intake - I think it’s a good idea.. yet she’s been flaunting herself as the self proclaimed Margherita Queen on Instagram. And as for eating healthy (which, again is a great idea) - Did anyone notice in her vlog she mentioned having a McDonalds breakfast and then Nando’s takeaway for dinner as well as going out for coffee and cake -sorry, croissant- Not to mention still eating ice cream in bed.
It’s just exhausting to watch.
CDC71E1E-651F-44EE-A6AB-79881E12ACEF.jpeg

Reactions: 19
If there was a pregnancy, I'd hate you see the amount of spending she would do on unnecessary crap
I'd hate to see the inevitable birth vlog with her Dick Van Dyking her way through labour and showing us her cervix. Cor Blimey.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
LOL at this commenter saying Helen looks like a sad librarian. SO far from the rock ‘n’ roll image she was going for! Also, found it so cringey that according to Helen, her owning a pair of corduroy trousers means “she should be in Led Zeppelin or sumfin” ALSO the way she was pronouncing plaid as “played” annoyed me more than it should have 😂

7B955850-7B32-4A3B-B9A5-AF9E2625935E.png

FB23B096-95FA-4DE1-A844-9FEEBEF0FD40.png

00B8D109-D5FB-4EED-9D27-9000E9517EF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Every time I see a clip of them together I think of the Undateables.

also wait what did Phil wipe his mouth with the tea towel then Chuck it back on the dishes? Explain this behaviour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That comment about the sleeveless waistcoats/vests isn’t wrong - they’re awful and do nothing for her.

Also that baker boy hat 😂

Reactions: 16
I actually like the dress she wore to the gig, shame she ruined it with that awful waistcoat.

Reactions: 10
My giant fingers has set the gig vlog from the beginning. The theme song wtaf is that about? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My favourite part of the theme tune is 🎶 Even hoovering up and picking up dog poo 🎶

• Haha
  • Wow
Is she still taking antidepressants because I'm pretty sure they're not recommended to take while you're pregnant?

Reactions: 2
Is she still taking antidepressants because I'm pretty sure they're not recommended to take while you're pregnant?
I done a learning module yday in work and it was about maternal mental health and basically the risks are very very low and some are not even proven so with most they say you can still take the antidepressant, there’s a select few where they say not to but for most it’s fine

I’m pregnant, taking anti depressants, fully approved by my GP and the hospital. Also v sick of people saying that when they’ve no idea what it’s like

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m pregnant, taking anti depressants, fully approved by my GP and the hospital. Also v sick of people saying that when they’ve no idea what it’s like
I don't think this was meant to be shade at anyone struggling with mental health issues.

She's not long been on them, is by and large taking them for hormonal related depression/anxiety... It's probably not THE BEST idea to get pregnant whilst in the middle of working that kind of thing out if you can help it as pregnancy hormones are pretty hardcore! I'm pregnant and it feels like going through puberty again in terms of strange anxieties and things!!

ANYWAY it's all good and well she's trying to get healthy now but can you imagine the justification rambles about why she now only exclusively eats takeaways or chicken kievs if she gets pregnant?

• Heart