Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than 500 likes on the pic about the T-shirt’s, how many people do you think buy their singles? The band is just an excuse to peddle out merch.

🍁Jalk Gently Jo Me 🍂

defo Helen writing the SB captions as our good friend ‘Tommorow’ has made an appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Helen should get the Body Shop Drops of Youth face wash thing and see how much dead skin actually comes off her!

Reactions: 7
Helen should get the Body Shop Drops of Youth face wash thing and see how much dead skin actually comes off her!
I reckon if she actually washed her face she would get on better.
Make up wipes don't wash your face!

Reactions: 12
Yep. I was thinking about her sudden disappearance the other day, prompted by people asking after a regular poster on the MAFS thread.
Is Luna another dog or yet another of Helen's posse?

Can anyone please point me in the direction of when Helga started dating Fill? I assume that he was an existing friend because he was a guest at her wedding to Maff?

Reactions: 2

Can anyone please point me in the direction of when Helga started dating Fill? I assume that he was an existing friend because he was a guest at her wedding to Maff?
Luna is beloved tattler from Helen’s thread. Did the most amazing recaps of Helen’s videos, very detailed and funny so we didn’t have to watch. Suddenly disappeared and everyone misses them!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Around Jan 2020. Then he moved in with her during the March 2020 lockdowns.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Luna is beloved tattler from Helen’s thread. Did the most amazing recaps of Helen’s videos, very detailed and funny so we didn’t have to watch. Suddenly disappeared and everyone misses them!
Thank you, that rings a bell now, they were hilarious 🤣

Around Jan 2020. Then he moved in with her during the March 2020 lockdowns.
Brilliant, thank you; I need to go back and watch the videos from that time period. I got bored with Helga during her relationship with Mark and duly unsubscribed for about a year.

Reactions: 5
Anyone have any thought as to if Helen has had Botox, her recent reel her forehead looked very tight and shiny 🤔

Reactions: 7
Anyone have any thought as to if Helen has had Botox, her recent reel her forehead looked very tight and shiny 🤔
She manages to look both flakey and oily at the same time so I reckon she's puffy and shiny from a terrible diet and awful skin care.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She manages to look both flakey and oily at the same time so I reckon she's puffy and shiny from a terrible diet and awful skin care.
Definitely this. I used to work with a guy who ate fast food literally every day and he had a weird greyness to his skin and it also looks really tight and puffy.

• Sick
Reactions: 9