Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My only thought on the parts of the vlog I watched:

The duck is this? Did something die in the cupboard under the stairs!?

Screenshot_20211025-212943_YouTube.jpg

ETA
Sorry, I do have a second thought. What is with these influencers doing a botch job of painting their houses as dark as possible to look like an actual over crowded cave? At least protect the floor and other surfaces when you inevitably spill paint everywhere.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She really shames Phil about what and how much he eats eh? Feel a bit sorry for him!

Reactions: 16
I didn’t watch it but I did make husband listen to the feem toon. He said ‘christ that is tit!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her accent on the theme tune is hilarious: "this is my mundayyyne and sometoimes exhoiting laiwfeeee"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her accent on the theme tune is hilarious: "this is my mundayyyne and sometoimes exhoiting laiwfeeee"
I like the way the video pans into Fil's face when she says dog pooooo

As for the painting, her house looks like the inside of a hipster pub. Can't believe she didn't put down sheets, there's paint everywhere on her tiles and then she poured paint into a container on the tiles and spilled it everywhere, surprise surprise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I lost 3 stone this year from tracking my calories and i used to eat ben and jerrys (the low fat one) everynight. I mean i was doing calorie counting properly which i doubt she is but it is possible to lose weight and eat ice cream every night 😁
How many calories did you do a day?
Asking for myself lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she should definitely isolate still no matter what she’s been told. A friends kids picked up Covid from school a little while back and within a week or so the whole family had it
I’d hate to think of her out and about still while fil is at home with Covid just bc she’s ‘being careful’

Reactions: 31
'Haha ah well' AKA Helen's attitude towards Covid since day 1 :rolleyes:
She will be so disappointed they can’t do COVID togeth’fa, in the hopes she will lose her sense of taste to distract her from eating like a tapeworm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A make up tutorial/ outfit reel/ mental health video on surviving Covid with Fiwl ft McDonald coming next week!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didnt she just have Phil's sister with young babies stay with them?
Yes indeed - I think that it was twins too. Here's hoping that he wasn't in the contagious stage then.

I like the way the video pans into Fil's face when she says dog pooooo

As for the painting, her house looks like the inside of a hipster pub. Can't believe she didn't put down sheets, there's paint everywhere on her tiles and then she poured paint into a container on the tiles and spilled it everywhere, surprise surprise.
Spot on! It's so dark and if she ever decides to move or has to sell Anderson Towers it's a very idiosyncratic look. It slightly reminds me of the Intrepid Fox in Soho which had the foulest toilets ever iirc?

Reactions: 5