Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The level of cringe whilst watching that video 😂 it really is the Helen Show isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noticed she keeps saying “my video”
May as well be her video in fact she may as well be a solo act. What does Ben actually do I’ve never heard him sing, the songs are all about her exes so he obviously doesn’t contribute in the song writing. He just looks like he’s an extra for the videos.

Reactions: 7
May as well be her video in fact she may as well be a solo act. What does Ben actually do I’ve never heard him sing, the songs are all about her exes so he obviously doesn’t contribute in the song writing. He just looks like he’s an extra for the videos.
She did the same with Box of Light, they were a 5 piece but their promos and videos evolved from showing the band to pretty much only stageing Helen and Connor as some sort of couple (like she's done with Ben)

Reactions: 12
I quite like her music, still listen to Box of Light every now and then but her as a person puts me off listening to them

Reactions: 3
I actually really liked the way they did the ice cream and the parasol collapsing, I thought the latter was cool, I’d never be able to set it up to fall down at exactly the right moment and look like an accident!
I’m actually glad that Helen just sings normally and doesn’t try to put on any weird style in this song - so many wannabe white-girl Aretha Franklins out there that are all over the place these days.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Helen: *gets annoyed that Phill didn't kick off about putting the duvet cover back on* 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Was that Grace dancing with Phil cos I swear there was more chemistry in that then I’ve ever seen him have with Helen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Phil, can we have a baby?"
If Phil is stupid enough to get her pregnant then I am out of here. It will be a car crash too far for me.

I have zero interest in pregnancy and ‘Mummy’ content as it is and I definitely don’t want to see any from Helga.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If Phil is stupid enough to get her pregnant then I am out of here. It will be a car crash too far for me.

I have zero interest in pregnancy and ‘Mummy’ content as it is and I definitely don’t want to see any from Helga.
Interesting she didn't include his response. Maybe he said no!

Reactions: 11
Phil’s dancing would be enough spermicide to cancel any of his lil lads getting up her vulva never mind even getting to the Fallopian tubes!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1634653492466.png

1634653554406.png

She really has no respect when driving 😡

Loud sniff count in the vlog: 4 (19:16, 25:36, 26:57, 27:36!) and she also sounds like she has a blocked nose a few times.

I wonder how Phil feels about all those songs she writes about the recent relationships she hasn't given herself any time to process :/

From the time-stamped extract below:
"I don't think you deserve me"
(Have no idea if he answers "You savage" or "You sad witch" ?! lol)

She bough yet another pair of DM's because she's definitely working on her buying addiction with her LiFe cOacH --- the end.

Reactions: 12
If there was a pregnancy, I'd hate you see the amount of spending she would do on unnecessary crap

Reactions: 14