Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, they’re engaged, I think she said they were getting married next year, she’s been with him for yonks I think
For some reason I watched Some of her recent vlogs… she is an absolute misery! Seems like they both hated their holiday, just moaning about everything. Not sure why she commits so much time to filming when she has so little views either. I know it’s not all about views but why spend your holiday filming yourself being mardy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest you have to admire the confidence Helen has, what kind of person would strip off in front of a friend's bf?! She has always said how she has no trouble attracting men so she clearly thinks all men are into her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
To be honest you have to admire the confidence Helen has, what kind of person would strip off in front of a friend's bf?! She has always said how she has no trouble attracting men so she clearly thinks all men are into her.
Is this in a vlog? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this in a vlog? 😂
She mentioned in one of the dating vlogs about how she has no problems attracting men and gave such a self assured smug grin. I want to say its the one where she talks about different apps?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Grace didn't seem at all bothered by the stripping off incident and Beth doesn't seem bothered by the 'closeness' between Helen and Ben. I suspect this is because however highly Helen rates herself people who know her well don't see her as a threat to their relationships at all. The girl is messy on so many levels, it's really not attractive.

Reactions: 13
Grace didn't seem at all bothered by the stripping off incident and Beth doesn't seem bothered by the 'closeness' between Helen and Ben. I suspect this is because however highly Helen rates herself people who know her well don't see her as a threat to their relationships at all. The girl is messy on so many levels, it's really not attractive.
I agree, its great she thinks so highly of herself but I would seriously side eye any guy i know who would want to date her.

Reactions: 6
I've been broken up with my ex since June we dated for 2.5 years (lived together for 2)
I'm still recovering, I have days I miss him it feels like a brick is on my chest and then j have other days where I process how dysfunctional the relationship was. I've been on dates here and there, I've lost weight and made new friends. I don't know how Helen can move on that quickly.. doesn't surprise me it comes out through her songs. I have like ikea furniture my ex built in a completely different space and I see him in those corners of my home, idk how she could stay in the house maff built

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean Fil himself doesn’t seem that interested in dating her and he’s her fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been broken up with my ex since June we dated for 2.5 years (lived together for 2)
I'm still recovering, I have days I miss him it feels like a brick is on my chest and then j have other days where I process how dysfunctional the relationship was. I've been on dates here and there, I've lost weight and made new friends. I don't know how Helen can move on that quickly.. doesn't surprise me it comes out through her songs. I have like ikea furniture my ex built in a completely different space and I see him in those corners of my home, idk how she could stay in the house maff built
Sorry to sound cliché but it does get better as time goes on sending love to you lovely ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
318 views in three hours 😬
Those dungarees don’t do anything for her, nor does the dress 😬
Production quality is fantastic, considering you can see the camera man’s shadow at 3:18.
Wtf is the storyline meant to be?! She runs away from a house (presumably a relationship) finds Ben, makes friends with him, then he steals her van and she just strolls along and finds him again. Then he invited her for a beer and she says no and goes home!? What?!
I do think her voice is nice in this song however!

As for Grace, from the little I watched of that video, she says about them living beyond their means and the bf has been taking work left, right, and centre to keep them afloat…… then goes and gets a rake of Botox done that same day!? I don’t know how much Botox costs but it’s hardly essential if you’re already living beyond your means.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
that music video made zero sense story-wise, however seeing helga swimming back to land after getting her clothes nicked did make me lol a bit

Reactions: 13
As for Grace, from the little I watched of that video, she says about them living beyond their means and the bf has been taking work left, right, and centre to keep them afloat…… then goes and gets a rake of Botox done that same day!? I don’t know how much Botox costs but it’s hardly essential if you’re already living beyond your means.
[/QUOTE]

Weird that she gets botox and still looks like she rolled out of bed. Grace, never seems to make an effort with dressing nicely.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For some reason I watched Some of her recent vlogs… she is an absolute misery! Seems like they both hated their holiday, just moaning about everything. Not sure why she commits so much time to filming when she has so little views either. I know it’s not all about views but why spend your holiday filming yourself being mardy?!
I did too and totally agree! Her face throughout and the constant moaning.

Reactions: 5