Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cough Sweet AKA Elton takes a dip.

A lot of that video looks like leftover footage from her vlog!? I don't get why they had to go away for 2/3 days to film it. Most of the footage could have been filmed nearby on a couple of days out. Have I missed something? Also, is it meant to be several versions of Helen in a camper van getting screwed over by several versions of Ben? Is that what's happening?

Reactions: 9
The storyline makes zero sense is Ben meant to be an ex? A random? A nice guy? A bad guy? Why did the ice cream have worms in? My head is fried

Reactions: 17
The storyline makes zero sense is Ben meant to be an ex? A random? A nice guy? A bad guy? Why did the ice cream have worms in? My head is fried
I thought it was several separate storylines but the only obvious thing was that in one he's a hitch hiker (I think). I'm glad it's not just me who's confused.

Reactions: 6
What in the BTEC national diploma in media studies was this video?!!
Is it even that though? I did media GCSE level and we had to make an advert for a fake sitcom and not to blow my own trumpet my advertisement was Oscar worthy compared to that video. I at least made sure the audience knew what they were watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
318 views in three hours 😬
The way she tries to hop onto the seat with as much grace as my nan 🤣
Then later she performs quite possibility the least sexy swim I've ever seen (I usually find women look quite sexy with wet hair, but Helen has questionable swimming skills and makes weird faces)...
Also is it bandmate Ben in a wig stealing her suitcase? Who is this character?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only thing I take away from that video is that Helen really can't act bless her heart

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why was she putting up the tent with Ben, then picks up been as a hitch hiker?

I have up after that, it sounded like the noise my water pipes make when they gurgle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The video makes no sense, and the song itself isn’t very good. The instrumental is pretty boring, the lyrics are bland and once again, Helen’s definition of a good chorus is just one sentence repeated again and again.
Definitely not worth the wait. They’ve been working on this since May…

Reactions: 15
I just love how she's put (official music video), just in case all their fans run to make bootleg versions, all 1.95k of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Helen trying to get up on those logs in that cruddy music video gave me a proper bleeping laugh.

E78AFFD3-504E-49D4-9430-75844744F336.png

3213514E-7474-4767-9B1C-D6D6F6369CCA.png

D14EB728-5834-4237-A157-3AFAD0F9F9D2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't sing so don't have a leg to stand on 😂 but she sounds so nasally to me.

Also it just like cuts out for a sec around 1:55? I didn't think it sounded particularly deliberately but maybe it was.

The video quality is atrocious, she's done far better productions herself in the past!

Reactions: 7
The video makes no sense, and the song itself isn’t very good. The instrumental is pretty boring, the lyrics are bland and once again, Helen’s definition of a good chorus is just one sentence repeated again and again.
Definitely not worth the wait. They’ve been working on this since May…
Just another Relax Be Coo

• Haha
Reactions: 7