Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to wrestle mania 32 and 34.

Yes I like it a bit šŸ¤Ŗ
I saw Helen... urm the Undertaker lose his streak at WM30!! ā™„

View attachment 886551
View attachment 886552
She fucks around with the perspective to look taller/skinnier arghhh does it all the time. Remember giant white trainer garden big foot pic?

ETA/ top pic is me trying to show what the original wouldā€™ve looked like lol
The size of her ridiculously stretched out shoes compared to her tiny head, oh dear :ROFLMAO:

1637839574115.png

Phil shaming again.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Her pics from the harry pottery are so odd. Itā€™s like bringing a child somewhere and they are showing off - poor Phil most be cringing

Reactions: 6
Thought this was a bit unfair tbh. Why shame him for having a good time?
She deflects her issues with food onto him - we often criticise in others what we don't like about ourselves. My bestie has issues around food and eating and can often be quite judgemental about other people's eating habits. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know she's doing it most of the time.

Reactions: 27
Thought this was a bit unfair tbh. Why shame him for having a good time?
If someone took me to a press event then you bet I'd be stuffing my face too! I think they forget that these events aren't normal for some people (like Phil) and not everyone gets to have amazing free experiences regularly. Of course he'd want to eat ALL the food.

Reactions: 23
If someone took me to a press event then you bet I'd be stuffing my face too! I think they forget that these events aren't normal for some people (like Phil) and not everyone gets to have amazing free experiences regularly. Of course he'd want to eat ALL the food.
This. ^^ Also, Phil is a man with a manual job, of course he's going to be constantly eating. Hasn't she mentioned before that he is also a runner? He probably needs a lot of calories to keep him going - he's also on the thinner side so he's clearly not eating as much as Helen does anyway.

Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s just bitter. If she matched his food consumption sheā€™d be triple the size šŸ¤­šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s just bitter. If she matched his food consumption sheā€™d be triple the size šŸ¤­šŸ™ƒ
She does bring it up a lot doesn't she? I agree she's probably projecting because she eats just as much but isn't as slim.

I get it, my partner is tall and has a manual job and I would love to be able to eat as much as him and be thin! I never shame him for eating though as he clearly needs the calories and my 5'3" sedentary self clearly doesn't...

Reactions: 13
This picture remind me of the green triangle sweets in a quality street box.
Ffs I liked that dress and wear green satin from time to time as a chunkier gal. Now I can't unsee it hahaha šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Poor Phil really has been beat with the ugly stick hasn't he
I donā€™t think he has, not really- if you look at his Instagram, he was a bit of alright before he moved in with Helen! I remember finding a photo of him at a wedding from years back and he looks good. I just tried to find it now and his Instagram is private so Iā€™m not sure where I found it before. But he was neat and clean looking.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg! Sheā€™s done a tik tok slagging off how little housework Phil does!!! šŸ˜±

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she put it on her story too but I skipped because it looked boring loool. Bit cringe to air your dirty laundry (literal and metaphorical) on tiktok haha

She also just uploaded a tiktok of '5 different Christmas Party outfits' and uh, there's 8 outfits in the video?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the time it took her to film herself in different spots of the house, doing her makeup and slagging off her partner then edit the footage, she couldā€™ve put the bleeping bowl in the dishwasher, hoovered, changed the bed and whatever bleeping nonsense she was whinging about, BECAUSE she works from home. If Phil had the same luxury, Iā€™m sure he wouldnā€™t mind doing half the bloody chores. But he DOESNā€™T. He physically isnā€™t in the house half as much as this frigging woman. Thatā€™s one of the benefits of WFHā€¦ surely after doing this for years she wouldā€™ve worked out a happy medium between WFH / house work including how to make it fair with a partner who has a proper and ā€˜out of the houseā€™ job????

Reactions: 20
In the time it took her to film herself in different spots of the house, doing her makeup and slagging off her partner then edit the footage, she couldā€™ve put the bleeping bowl in the dishwasher, hoovered, changed the bed and whatever bleeping nonsense she was whinging about, BECAUSE she works from home. If Phil had the same luxury, Iā€™m sure he wouldnā€™t mind doing half the bloody chores. But he DOESNā€™T. He physically isnā€™t in the house half as much as this frigging woman. Thatā€™s one of the benefits of WFHā€¦ surely after doing this for years she wouldā€™ve worked out a happy medium between WFH / house work including how to make it fair with a partner who has a proper and ā€˜out of the houseā€™ job????
Precisely this. I work from home because my job allows. I also make a lot more money than my husband. Does that mean I do less work around the house because I work longer hours? No. It takes me ten seconds to throw clothes in the washing machine, to throw the hoover around, to take the bins out. Itā€™s called respect for your partner and not giving a tit about if things are ā€œfairā€ versus keeping a tidy house. bleeping slob. Grow the duck up you utter cretin.

Reactions: 16