Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its Hobbit day here in middle earth time to: bake a honey nut cake, eat eleveness, drink beer, play the fiddle, polish your ring...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it from the fake tan stain from rinsing it in the shower? I dont tan so I dont know. Makes me 100% not want to try it.

I thought she did a fringe diy again but no it was her hairdresser!! Its so short in the middle for her face shape. I know the style is in but no
I’ve never had that happen personally! But she did mention using the garnier gradual tan which in my experience can be worse for dodgy coloured feet/hands! Most likely that I reckon

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed her new reel- the Autumn outfits one.
I actually liked it. As in, double tapped! 😱😄

I might be biased though. I’m a sucker for Autumn.

Reactions: 6
I like a lot of bits in her autumn reel too- it made go check out Stradivarius (a shop which a usually alternative styled orangespud would never think of)

however, again with the stupid faces, bum wiggles and unnecessary layering 🙄🙄

edit:spelling

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t a fan of some of the trousers in the new reel but the chunky cardigan and tops were nice. I do like autumnal dressing though.

Reactions: 7
Just watching that reel, doesn't she own clothes that fit? She legit looks like she's in pain.

Reactions: 9
She has quite the penchant for bleeping stupid hats
She really does. Not many people can pull off a ‘fashion’ hat as a natural part of their look and Helen isn’t one of them - she always looks really try hard.

Just watching that reel, doesn't she own clothes that fit? She legit looks like she's in pain.
More or less everything she wore in that reel fitted badly and although there were some nice bits in there, some of the clothes were hideous.

Reactions: 13
In her hair vlog her hairdresser decided all dark was too dark?? I think it would’ve looked nice, all that colour!

Oh ok it was all dark..: it looked good then he put in those extensions!

In her hair vlog her hairdresser decided all dark was too dark?? I think it would’ve looked nice, all that colour!

Oh ok it was all dark..: it looked good then he put in those extensions!
I think the colour is nice, definitely not too dark. It will fade out nice too.

Reactions: 3
I think the colour is nice too, I think cooler hair tones suit Helen best.

I did mean to say though, the bit where she has her hair dye on and no extensions in, you can really see how thin her natural hair is now. I was really taken aback by how little of it there is.

Reactions: 8
I think the colour is nice too, I think cooler hair tones suit Helen best.

I did mean to say though, the bit where she has her hair dye on and no extensions in, you can really see how thin her natural hair is now. I was really taken aback by how little of it there is.
I noticed that too, also I'm assuming all of that was the brown? Not sure why he sectioned it out like that.

Reactions: 1
the new hair is so stripey, like a skunk tail or something, not her best look.

The thing that grinds my gears the most about Helga is that everything is so *forced*. She’s such a try hard and it’s so boring. That “rock chick” style is completely contrived, she never just throws something on and looks effortlessly cool, her make up is waaaaay too much, the hair extensions are dated and ratty looking, and don’t start me on the house decor. She’s always performing, “Like me! Like me! Look at my cool house and my funky kettle!” Like, no-one cares love. You’ve got 300k plus followers but you’re lucky if you get 25k views. I unfollowed her YouTube channel weeks ago but I keep seeing her thumbnails on my homepage, and her content is so disjointed and she’s clearly *screaming* for attention. Sorry, but she’s old news. No-one cares anymore.

Reactions: 29
Her latest insta post about not asking the universe for things…..isn’t that what she does anyway? Like how many times did she go on about her lost Great Fog ring etc. All influencers put out what they want on their posts in the hope that companies will take notice.

Reactions: 10
The thing that grinds my gears the most about Helga is that everything is so *forced*. She’s such a try hard and it’s so boring. That “rock chick” style is completely contrived, she never just throws something on and looks effortlessly cool, her make up is waaaaay too much, the hair extensions are dated and ratty looking, and don’t start me on the house decor. She’s always performing, “Like me! Like me! Look at my cool house and my funky kettle!” Like, no-one cares love. You’ve got 300k plus followers but you’re lucky if you get 25k views. I unfollowed her YouTube channel weeks ago but I keep seeing her thumbnails on my homepage, and her content is so disjointed and she’s clearly *screaming* for attention. Sorry, but she’s old news. No-one cares anymore.

Apart from the rock chick thing, I feel the same way about Steph Toms. It's like the more money they earn the worse they become.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.