Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm baffled how she won vlogger of the year. She doesn't really vlog any more?

Not gonna lie I really like the red dress she was wearing. I think she looked nice. I'm also jealous and baffled that she can seeminly drink & eat more than me, do less exercise, be half a foot shorter and still be slimmer. She must have one hell of a metabolism, or maybe it's the cigs? All my neighbour does is eat crisps and sit in his garden and smoke and he's thin too.
I digress...

Reactions: 21
View attachment 765493
this outfit looks incredibly uncomfortable, like she can’t move her arms. I feel claustrophobic looking at her
It’s like she wanted to create a look that’s as unflattering as possible. Wiggy hair? Check. Shiny make up? Check? Squeezing into a size 12 even though she’s blatantly a 16? Check.

I’m sure she’s a nice person deep down, but I think she was on the right track in her recent vid when she said she should quit YouTube. Her need for approval and to appear cool and edgy must be so draining. And a haul video? Seriously? It’s not 2017.

Reactions: 18
She mentioned that her periods are lasting 2 weeks, yeeouch that cannot be pleasant, hope she gets it figured out soon. I also hope she keeps people updated with the visits to the doctors, it could potentially help a lot of viewers if they're having the same/similar problems!

Reactions: 13
I love how we've all just stopped commenting 😂

If you don't see me around guys it isn't because I don't like you all, I will just have forgotten about Helen

• Heart
Reactions: 25
😂 same here. I didn’t actually mind the last vlog I watched but it was not exciting enough to talk about.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the latest offering.

Hands up who's shocked that Helen doesn't wear a mask on the tube or in the hairdressers?

So much gurning and so many weird expressions, It's like when you give a kid sugarry squash.

I do like the dark hair colour.

Whyyyyy do her feet look so dirty first thing in the morning!?

Screenshot_20210920-211608_YouTube.jpg

This foundation shade ain't the one is it :oops:
Screenshot_20210920-212242_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If someone can just holler at me when it all goes tits up between the two of them so I can nod sagely and say 'we predicted this'..........that would be great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell that latest video was just a compilation of examples of how not to live your life!

Driving hungover (and stuffing her face whilst driving), breaking the law by not wearing masks on TLF transport, weird shots lying down and dancing around in her pants in the hotel room, not even greeting the hobbit but just moaning as soon as she sees him.

Why does she want to post these kind of things online when surely she knows it will get negative attention?!

Reactions: 18
Omg that latest vlog!!! I don’t see my own body parts as much as I see Helen’s. The dirty feet were just 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.