Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fringe is a riot. I wonder if she'll ever get over her biker mom hair phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long term reader, first time posting. Just had to get this rant out. She talks about spending money like she has all the money in the world. Ex. in her house video, just casually talking about doing an extension of the house and knocking walls down. I’m sorry but i would imagine that’s expensive. Her views are low and she’s lost subscribers. How does she get the funds to sustain her lifestyle? The only things I can think of are freebies and loans, which is sad when you think about it. Anyway end of rant.

Reactions: 21
Me too. I wish there was a way to find out if she was ok, I get no one is tied to here but it was always sketchy to me how she disappeared after Helen posted about here and Luna’s amazing recaps on her insta story.

I’ll be honest Luna’s disappearance lives rent free in my head and I come up with all these theories about it, my current one is that Luna is Beth and Ben found out and pulled the plug.
This will sound wild cause I’ve been a long time lurker but does anyone think Luna could have been Helen?. She was so quick to know things about Helen when people asked and I feel like Luna disappeared when Helen started seeing her therapist and maybe she told them about it who told her to stop? I know people have suggested it’s someone who knew her but could it have been her?
Obviously it’s a wild theory but there’s not a whole lot more on the thread to talk about 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I like this theory. I always said Helen’s threads on Tattle were one of the only things keeping her relevant!

Reactions: 8
This will sound wild cause I’ve been a long time lurker but does anyone think Luna could have been Helen?. She was so quick to know things about Helen when people asked and I feel like Luna disappeared when Helen started seeing her therapist and maybe she told them about it who told her to stop? I know people have suggested it’s someone who knew her but could it have been her?
Obviously it’s a wild theory but there’s not a whole lot more on the thread to talk about 😂
I mean it’s not as out there as it sounds imagine it Luna is Helen and she put more effort in for the trolls than her own fans 🤣.

Reactions: 10
If it's Helen herself then she needs that therapist more than I thought... imagine having a second personality online shitting on yourself constantly. How bizarre.
😶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah, Luna could spell. She was smart, funny and articulate. Helen could never.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Me too. I wish there was a way to find out if she was ok, I get no one is tied to here but it was always sketchy to me how she disappeared after Helen posted about here and Luna’s amazing recaps on her insta story.

I’ll be honest Luna’s disappearance lives rent free in my head and I come up with all these theories about it, my current one is that Luna is Beth and Ben found out and pulled the plug.
my theory is that Luna was someone linked to Helen, she got busted (Helen’s post the DAY she vanished, come on 😂) and she couldn’t come back as @Lunamoon22 as the heat is on.

LUNA IF YOU’RE LURKING OR LOGGED IN AS SOMEONE ELSE LEAVE US A SIGN

😂😂😂

and we’re all here looking like clowns waiting for Helen. I mean Luna. No..Helen? Luna? 🤡

Haha. True!

Creepshow art has just been caught out doing it so you never though 🕵️‍♀️
that story is a WHOLE ass lot of WTAF? Poor Emily..

Reactions: 8
my theory is that Luna was someone linked to Helen, she got busted (Helen’s post the DAY she vanished, come on 😂) and she couldn’t come back as @Lunamoon22 as the heat is on.

LUNA IF YOU’RE LURKING OR LOGGED IN AS SOMEONE ELSE LEAVE US A SIGN

😂😂😂

and we’re all here looking like clowns waiting for Helen. I mean Luna. No..Helen? Luna? 🤡

that story is a WHOLE ass lot of WTAF? Poor Emily..
100% hard to get your head around some of the stuff!

Reactions: 4
hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I just finished watching the garden party vlog. The amount of food and decorations bought for it was unreal! Im sure she even said 120 cans were drank that tonight! maybe im more frugal minded than most but i cant imagine anyone buying 100+ of cans?? - even for a house party

Reactions: 11
OK, first time poster yada yada. What if Luna was Josie? Luna = Moon. What does Helen calls Josie? Exactly.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I just finished watching the garden party vlog. The amount of food and decorations bought for it was unreal! Im sure she even said 120 cans were drank that tonight! maybe im more frugal minded than most but i cant imagine anyone buying 100+ of cans?? - even for a house party
She was gifted the cans, I quite like Mike's hard seltzer but wont be buying if they are gifting that many crates to influencers.

Reactions: 9
What did helen say about tattle btw?! On the day luna disappeared. I could imagine its josie tbh x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.