Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That brown filter just enhances the image of her being a sausage. Perhaps she’s trying to match Lola?
Edit: Lola looks like she’s trying to get as far away from her as possible.

Reactions: 10
She's just turning like one of her beloved plates of beige food...
She reminds me of the teabag plate in my grandmas kitchen, it was various shades of manky brown too
It also smelled a bit funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

…can’t tell if thread is so quiet because Helen has become so dull that even Tattle doesn’t care anymore, or it’s always been Luna keeping the thread going…

Reactions: 24

…can’t tell if thread is so quiet because Helen has become so dull that even Tattle doesn’t care anymore, or it’s always been Luna keeping the thread going…
Its cos its the weekend and shes done duck all!

Reactions: 3

I think it‘s a combination of the two things. Also she’s on holiday so only uploading to Instagram which I‘m guessing not everyone has. She is utterly boring though.

Reactions: 9
I think it‘s a combination of the two things. Also she’s on holiday so only uploading to Instagram which I‘m guessing not everyone has. She is utterly boring though.
Even on Instagram, she’s barely posting… and the few things she posts are extremely boring !

Reactions: 13
It’s because she said she didn’t have her laptop with her and that she can’t edit her and pictures to upload. And god forbid she post any unedited images.

• Haha
Wow she really likes the filter that makes her look attractive, slender AND edgy, huh...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even on Instagram, she’s barely posting… and the few things she posts are extremely boring !
The only thing I’m mildly interested in is how much longer she’s going to drag out her ’content creator’ career. She’s barely making any effort nowadays.

Some YouTubers call time on their channel before things get too bleak but I can’t imagine Helen having the guts to do that.

Reactions: 21
Okay serious question guys how long before he snaps and hot foots it back to his parents?
To be honest that's the thing I'm waiting for. Keep popping in here like

'Phil still there is he? Still slowly dying inside from being in a relationship with the wrong person? Good good. Oh well, will stop by again same time next week'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be honest that's the thing I'm waiting for. Keep popping in here like

'Phil still there is he? Still slowly dying inside from being in a relationship with the wrong person? Good good. Oh well, will stop by again same time next week'
I'm waiting to see when her influencer career finally dies out and you're waiting to see when her man leaves - we are not good people 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just like being right 😂 I stopped caring about Helen after Maff left and she didn't use it to become a better, more independent person. So any sympathy I had is gone.

At this point it's a car crash and I'm slowing down to look 🤷

Reactions: 16
I just like being right 😂 I stopped caring about Helen after Maff left and she didn't use it to become a better, more independent person. So any sympathy I had is gone.

Rubberneckers anonymous!

• Haha

Oh I'm right there with you, I can't deny it. I need to keep up via the thread though because I can't be arsed keeping up with her 'content'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.