Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil is starting to resemble more and more THAT kind of guy on a night out
You know the type, greasy hair, disheveled appearance, that says hes out with friends but doesn't seem to be seen anywhere with them, that will try and chat up any girl and kicks off with any that turn down his advances saying "no girl wants a nice guy"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Phil is starting to resemble more and more THAT kind of guy on a night out
You know the type, greasy hair, disheveled appearance, that says hes out with friends but doesn't seem to be seen anywhere with them, that will try and chat up any girl and kicks off with any that turn down his advances saying "no girl wants a nice guy"
That description was so good I could smell that bloke's cheap cologne

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay guys, are they going to make it to Christmas?

I think they might drag it out until......Jan? Lot of re-evaluating over the Christmas period if you're with the wrong person.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Helen needs to tell him to wash his hair and get it sorted. Long hair still needs to be cut and styled.

Reactions: 12
Wow so like someone’s mum she’s bought him shampoo?
Like he’s some kind of gross teen boy and mummy is ashamed of his poor hygiene, yes. So weird. He doesn’t seem to have some glittering personality to make up for the greasiness.

Reactions: 23
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I didn’t mind this vlog and liked seeing Cornwall (I’ve never been). Apart from Phils hissy fit it was nice she included a bit of b roll and not just abruptly changing like her lazy videos, but most importantly she didn’t have that stupid bloody mic!

But I will always feel sorry for her poor dogs. They must have been knackered doing them long walks - and don’t get me started on the amount of stair climbing up and down. Every wiener dog owner knows that’s a big no no!

Reactions: 16
Nice to see neither of them having the decency to voluntarily wear a mask in busy Cornwall.

Reactions: 15
tbf I think they'll last
I think they might last too. Apart from anything, it’s not uncommon for people to prefer to drift along in a relationship that they’re not that bothered about but is comfortable when they don’t have any better offers. Men are especially good at this, and in my experience when cohabiting they rarely jump before they have somewhere soft to land however unhappy the relationship is making them.

But I will always feel sorry for her poor dogs. They must have been knackered doing them long walks - and don’t get me started on the amount of stair climbing up and down. Every wiener dog owner knows that’s a big no no!
Someone kind of commented on this.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I don’t know about you guys, but when we go camping we bring sleeping bags, not a duvet. For one thing, they pack up much smaller. Secondly, it’s camping she calls it, not glamping. But I’d call that glamping.
I want her tent though. It’s gorgeous. But so impractical for proper camping. We went at the weekend and it rained so hard that the (crappy) campsite turned into a lake and we had to move the tents at 10pm. A tent like hers wouldn’t have held up to the rain, let alone have been practical to move without having to take it down.
Damn it’s lovely though 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’m just watching the vlog now. Fiwl is hiding his displeasure less and less in each new vlog they don’t even walk together.
Be interesting to see their vlogmas content this year probably be them just snarling at each other. Then remembering they’re on camera.

Reactions: 19
I’m just watching the vlog now. Fiwl is hiding his displeasure less and less in each new vlog they don’t even walk together.
Be interesting to see their vlogmas content this year probably be them just snarling at each other. Then remembering they’re on camera.
Baffles me that she leaves in all the negative bits when she's in full control of the whole thing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.