Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only assume that like most issues in her life (food, booze, rampant consumerism) she doesn't see the problem?

Let's not forget she was blindsided by the Maff thing when her audience saw it coming for months, if not years....

Reactions: 19
Baffles me that she leaves in all the negative bits when she's in full control of the whole thing.
This is what started happening with both Maff and Mark. She started to include the times they were unhappy with her or just being narky and complaining. Not long after that, she split with both of them.
She has total control over what she shows, it’s not fair to show your significant other in the worst light to make yourself out to be some poorly treated little flower.
All Helen’s “therapy” hasn’t stopped her repeating the same mistakes!

Reactions: 24
I saw that comment and would like to raise you this one 😆.
I have to agree with this one and by that I mean she's the type of antidepressant that are not really working out well for you and make you feel nauseous and sick 😂

Btw, has the qUeEn of rOcK'n'rOlL mentioned the passing of Charlie Watts?

Reactions: 11
Baffles me that she leaves in all the negative bits when she's in full control of the whole thing.
I'm not sure she really understands what a healthy, happy relationship looks like - I don't think she views a lot of their interactions as particularly negative, she just thinks that's what relationships are. She wants to be in a relationship above all other things so I think she's happy to skip to the dynamic of a bickering couple who've been married for 20 years, I think she thinks that's what a secure relationship is. She certainly loves to say 'we' at every possible opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watching the Cornwall vlog now, I actually really feel for Helen in this one. He is an absolute misery, she obviously has issues being alone and will convince herself everything is okay in her relationship just so she’s not by herself. I bet she pays for everything too and he’s just a bloody misery. You can hear it in her voice trying to muster up some enthusiasm and cheer :(

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watching the Cornwall vlog now, I actually really feel for Helen in this one. He is an absolute misery, she obviously has issues being alone and will convince herself everything is okay in her relationship just so she’s not by herself. I bet she pays for everything too and he’s just a bloody misery. You can hear it in her voice trying to muster up some enthusiasm and cheer :(
It is a shame, but only she can help herself on this one. Helen is actually in the perfect position to really embrace single life and not have to be with someone for any other reason than they truly add to her life and make her happy. She is not trapped by children or worries about income and housing. She has good family and friends around her. She has the financial resources and the social and emotional support to live perfectly happily on her own. There are hundreds of thousands of people trapped in miserable relationships who would love to be in that position and would live on their own if they were.

She has some pretty serious attachment issues and some pretty serious addiction issues and until she sorts them out she will just move from one unsuitable, miserable relationship to another. She needs to do some serious work on herself and with her counselor. I genuinely hope she gets there one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"We always get McDonalds breakfasts." "We like to take pictures for OUR wall of love at home."... Hm just a few moments that I caught in the vlog but... forcing things that you do all the time before your partner into couple things is just a bit grim. Like it doesnt even seem like Phil is that bothered about either thing. Just say I if just you want mcdonalds breakfast then do it. You aren't a joint entity. BAH

She reminds me of a teacher trying to get her class to be enthusiastic about something and Phil is a sullen teenager who would rather game with his mates.

• Haha
"We always get McDonalds breakfasts." "We like to take pictures for OUR wall of love at home."... Hm just a few moments that I caught in the vlog but... forcing things that you do all the time before your partner into couple things is just a bit grim. Like it doesnt even seem like Phil is that bothered about either thing. Just say I if just you want mcdonalds breakfast then do it. You aren't a joint entity. BAH
The only thing that he seemed remotely bothered about was having the photo by the sign. He had a little huff in the car about it and I would've loved to just tell him to get over it. Absolutely pathetic. Either ask for a refund/to move your ticket to come back when the thing you want is available or don't moan over a touristy photo...

Reactions: 13
I do wonder if Phil is getting sick of Helen whipping the camera out, shoving it in his face and acting a fool 24/7. He doesn't seem the most comfortable on camera and it would get hella annoying if every date or holiday you went on became content.

Reactions: 16
I do wonder if Phil is getting sick of Helen whipping the camera out, shoving it in his face and acting a fool 24/7. He doesn't seem the most comfortable on camera and it would get hella annoying if every date or holiday you went on became content.
Agreed. By the looks of his face here, they were having a nice quiet moment and she whipped out the camera:

Reactions: 11
I’m just watching the vlog now. Fiwl is hiding his displeasure less and less in each new vlog they don’t even walk together.
Be interesting to see their vlogmas content this year probably be them just snarling at each other. Then remembering they’re on camera.
Gotta rate Phil tbf. He clearly doesn't give a fuuuuuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With the whole photo thing, they wanted a matching Lands End sign to to with the John O'Groats sign on the Wall of Love.....surely having the weird Lands End one would be a better story. Like you could look back on it and say this is why its different?

Reactions: 14
It would drive me mad and I would also find it embarrassing being out and about with someone who was constantly filming and narrating everything we did. I've never really watched vlogs but is that the usual way to do it - narrating as you go along? Or do people film and then edit in narration over the top afterwards? I always think when she's filming by herself when she's out she must look insane, she's basically walking around and talking to herself about the most mundane things.

With the whole photo thing, they wanted a matching Lands End sign to to with the John O'Groats sign on the Wall of Love.....surely having the weird Lands End one would be a better story. Like you could look back on it and say this is why its different?
Phil must also buy into the mentality of 'if it's not documented and put online it never happened'. Tragic.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.