Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen is the reason I found out about tattle. I came on here wondering if other people were frustrated with her. People are here because they were her audience and have grown up but the Helen she is putting out to the world shows a grown women trying to remain relevant for 19-25 year olds. Maybe younger.

I am not saying you get into your 30s and you must stop partying, having fun and be 100% a responsible citizen that never puts a foot out of line. There are plenty of late 20s early 30s YouTuber who live a carefree life but are able to take accountability and show some understanding towards their audience.

I feel because she is still living what I would class as a ‘uni lifestyle’ that she doesn’t appeal to people her age and her current defenders will grow up and start being uninterested in the type of content she creates.

Helen is in a unique position where she was lucky enough to get big on YouTube when it was in its infancy but she hasn’t moved with the times. I see a lot of older YouTubers talk about becoming irrelevant but fail to realise that the people who did watch them are still active on YouTube but are done with the same recycled content.

I teach 14-25 year olds and they barely watch YouTube or use Instagram now. Unless they are into a certain type of content, gaming for instance, though they go to twitch for that. They are much more clued on to people trying to appeal to them and roll their eyes at millennials lol.

The category of content creators (alternative) she falls into have big TikTok audiences. All my ‘rock and roll’ girls are obsessed with TikTok.

Helen, if you read this most people on here watched you religiously but got frustrated with the Helen you are putting out there. Yes people may comment on weight which isn’t nice but these comments have stemmed from your own use of movements such as body positivity when it suits and serves you. Integrity is important.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree the weight comments are ridiculous and mirror a wider problem people act like being mid size is horrific, however, I think helen is of the same mindset and that's why she wont size up shes got issues with her size

Reactions: 28
If you’re on the Internet, have a large following and are doing things which are questionable (breaking lockdown rules, photoshopping images, not being clear about ads) you should be held accountable. But influencer culture is now ‘see a negative comment, block it’ and saying anyone with a different opinion is a hater. Doing that and not owning your mistakes has created sites like Tattle where people are frustrated that their once favourite YouTuber is actually not a nice person.

To me, Helen seems deeply insecure. She’s brought her followers attention to Tattle perhaps in the hopes they’ll flood here and tell us all how nasty we are, but also to put on a front and ‘prove’ it doesn’t bother her. Helen, take initiative and do something - quit social media for a while or discuss things in depth with your therapist. I genuinely used to love your content, but there’s too much I disagree with now to be a passive watcher.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If you’re on the Internet, have a large following and are doing things which are questionable (breaking lockdown rules, photoshopping images, not being clear about ads) you should be held accountable. But influencer culture is now ‘see a negative comment, block it’ and saying anyone with a different opinion is a hater. Doing that and not owning your mistakes has created sites like Tattle where people are frustrated that their once favourite YouTuber is actually not a nice person.

To me, Helen seems deeply insecure. She’s brought her followers attention to Tattle perhaps in the hopes they’ll flood here and tell us all how nasty we are, but also to put on a front and ‘prove’ it doesn’t bother her. Helen, take initiative and do something - quit social media for a while or discuss things in depth with your therapist. I genuinely used to love your content, but there’s too much I disagree with now to be a passive watcher.
Hear hear! I just wish that we were able to comment on her videos on YouTube without being censored. Miss Anderson makes a living selling her consumer soul to the devil and has to accept criticism. After all, everyone who is in employment receives appraisals/feedback etc so why should she be exempt?

I liked Mark but agree with PPs about Fill - he looks like he combs his hair with a pork chop.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The thing in Helen seems to have issues herself about being an influencer. How many times has she said she hates referring to herself as that? I think deep down she feels very awkward about what she does. She has said before how she doesn’t like to tel people what her job is, I can’t recall what she said she tells them instead.
I have issues with things myself and everytime im at my lowest it’s the same things I’m thinking of. These videos Helen does all relate to the same thing, her doubts about her job as an influencer.

Reactions: 12
I do watch the videos Helen puts out. I do follow her on Instagram. I like and leave positive comments on her content.so im not a troll out to upset her. Im allowed to have critical views on anyone who is receiving lots money from ads.
I didnt like when she broke the covid regulations. Or the comments about Josie. But its was Helens video on guru gossip that led me to that site and to her thread. Years ago.
Stop advertising the websites!!
Helen is great at editing when she is focusing. I think if she found a job in that field and did a weekly or special video for her youtube. She would be very confident and content with her life.
She has too much spare time that she then fills the void with eating/drinking and unnecessary shopping. She isnt the worst but ppl dislike her as she is always complaining without trying to change herself. The therapist maybe isn't the right one.

Reactions: 26
I don’t feel guilty for being here, because Helen makes (probably a lot of) money off her viewers. The lifestyle she lives she is able to live because companies and brands want her audience: us. Without us, Helen would not be able to do all the things she does. In my opinion, that means she should be held accountable.
I dislike Helen, I’m not going to lie. I dislike her because to me she is a self-centred, greedy person who does nothing for anyone unless it somehow benefits her, doesn’t use her platform for good or any social cause (and never shows any interest in the issues that affect people outside her little bubble), and only seems interested in consumption.

Reactions: 24

Still here to duck up your ex-husband if you need it btw. 💅

Hahahaha aww thanks babe 😘

I do watch the videos Helen puts out. I do follow her on Instagram. I like and leave positive comments on her content.so im not a troll out to upset her. Im allowed to have critical views on anyone who is receiving lots money from ads.
I didnt like when she broke the covid regulations. Or the comments about Josie. But its was Helens video on guru gossip that led me to that site and to her thread. Years ago.
Stop advertising the websites!!
Helen is great at editing when she is focusing. I think if she found a job in that field and did a weekly or special video for her youtube. She would be very confident and content with her life.
She has too much spare time that she then fills the void with eating/drinking and unnecessary shopping. She isnt the worst but ppl dislike her as she is always complaining without trying to change herself. The therapist maybe isn't the right one.
This is the side of Tattle she leaves out though there’s people on these threads that still have Helen’s back who will be the first to pull us up on a comment they don’t agree with.

No one on here wishes any harm towards Helen, it’s been said time & time again how much we’d love her to thrive again.

Her minions are probably tearing us apart in the comments section but she hardly interacts with her fans at all and only started reposting her supporters after it’s been mentioned on here how much stuff fans tag her in and she ignores.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree the weight comments are ridiculous and mirror a wider problem people act like being mid size is horrific, however, I think helen is of the same mindset and that's why she wont size up shes got issues with her size
in a previous post, there’s a moment in her vlog where you can clearly see she’s mentioned she’s a 14/16 to someone in her group chat on mobile. I wish she would be a little bit more open as I’m sure a lot of her followers would appreciate a ‘I’m between sizes currently’ haul.

wait. That would involve her being honest about her ‘I’m a fuckin 14!’ and doing work to curate her wardrobe and outfits. Never mind. Lmao.

I don’t feel guilty for being here, because Helen makes (probably a lot of) money off her viewers. The lifestyle she lives she is able to live because companies and brands want her audience: us. Without us, Helen would not be able to do all the things she does. In my opinion, that means she should be held accountable.
I dislike Helen, I’m not going to lie. I dislike her because to me she is a self-centred, greedy person who does nothing for anyone unless it somehow benefits her, doesn’t use her platform for good or any social cause (and never shows any interest in the issues that affect people outside her little bubble), and only seems interested in consumption.
this. Agree 100%. I don’t wish her harm, but she lives in the clouds and doesn’t GAF about (what I would deem) serious matters like COVID restrictions and not being a knobhead.

Reactions: 14
I wonder when Helen will start trying for a baby? I reckon that she'll film the birth and bake the placenta etc. Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
guys, just make peace with the fact you're on tattle. I have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her minions are probably tearing us apart in the comments section but she hardly interacts with her fans at all and only started reposting her supporters after it’s been mentioned on here how much stuff fans tag her in and she ignores.
I had a quick scan of the comments and they are completely predictable - they are mostly people telling her how wonderful she is, how she’s the best thing on the YouTube etc and generally showing far too much emotional attachment to a stranger who’s only role in their life is making sub par videos for them to watch, who rarely interacts with them. A few of them say they’ve nipped over here to check us out and are appalled by the fact the forum is allowed to exist, that we’re all sad, jealous people with no lives etc. Totally standard stuff that we’ve all seen a zillion times before and absolutely no critical thinking skills on display anywhere.

One of the comments says that people who post here are “ incels obvs” which perfectly sums up the intellect of her fans for me 😆.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had a quick scan of the comments and they are completely predictable - they are mostly people telling her how wonderful she is, how she’s the best thing on the YouTube etc and generally showing far too much emotional attachment to a stranger who’s only role in their life is making sub par videos for them to watch, who rarely interacts with them. A few of them say they’ve nipped over here to check us out and are appalled by the fact the forum is allowed to exist, that we’re all sad, jealous people with no lives etc. Totally standard stuff that we’ve all seen a zillion times before and absolutely no critical thinking skills on display anywhere.

One of the comments says that people who post here are “ incels obvs” which perfectly sums up the intellect of her fans for me 😆.

Incel means "involuntary celibate" - usually a man who has been groomed by radicals to hate women.

Dunno about you lot but:
a) I am not a man
b) I'm not celibate - involuntary or otherwise
c) I don't hate women
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The only way she's already got over 15,000 views on her latest (her 3 before haven't even hit 20,000) is because of the click-bait title and thumbnail, and she doesn't see why people talk about her content negatively? She knows she needs to do that to get people to watch her - so she knows what we say is true. Lazy content, lack of honesty about her weight (only because she can make people bigger than a size 14 feel like tit this way, I genuinely don't care what size she is), stuffing her face (come on, it's not content, it's just an unsponsored ad for McDonald's at this point), buying clothes from ASOS or while out on her daily supermarket trips (has she ever heard of Etsy, Depop or eBay?) I'm absolutely a (as she'd say) "Goff" and the stuff I find on those sites is far far better than what you can currently find in most high street shops. I actually love &OtherStories as they have a lot of Victorian style and velvet clothing but they're SO expensive. All of my &OtherStories stuff is from eBay or Depop, all of which I found new with tags for 1/4 or less of the original price. Go to charity shops! Upcycle!

What happened with the roller-skating channel transformation Helen?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

So to defend Helen from being called names and judged on the internet, they’ve decided to name call and judge on the internet? Do they not see the irony there?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually really like Tattle.life if anyone is interested in the celebrity secret gossip thread please join. Such a unbelievably funny place. Same with this thread. The amount of times I have laughed out loud. Others may say we are trolls but at least we have a lovely community.
I honestly missed when I closed my account for 2 months.
Ps
Helen having a large bum is not a personality trait.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.