Helen Anderson #18 bedroom snacking, content lacking, when will Fiwl be packing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to be even more insufferable if she has any side effects. She's been hungover the past week and seems to always be on her period and never shuts up about those

I had pretty bad side effects after my first but not the second (am I allowed to say I've been vaccinated?), woke up freezing and shivering, then went the opposite way and was too hot, my skin hurt to touch for a couple days after andclothing felt like sandpaper, headache etc. Nothing after my second dose though, felt fine haha

It is disappointing to see her getting vaccinated before people who have treated this pandemic seriously from the beginning though

Reactions: 18
Just to stick my two penneth in I personally don’t mind people going off topic a bit, it’s nice to hear people are getting vaccinated and feeling safer. I kind of see us as friends that have never met. So if anyone ever needs a bit of support or a rant and they feel comfortable sharing then so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t upload a video as I don’t know how, but her recent video on Instagram she says she read here and we were calling her a ‘disappointment’ and that she had ‘let people down’ like… it’s disappointing that you broke so many lockdown rules yes but I wouldn’t say I was disappointed, Helen. I personally was angry. And then she has the nerve to say people who pass judgment on her had entitlement. You literally did whatever you pleased from the start of lockdown no matter who it may have hurt in the long term. The bleeping nerve of this woman. Using anxiety and depression symptoms to garner sympathy when many of us have had the same experience from following the rules, staying in and becoming literally isolated !! I’m not shocked as we all know she’s selfish and needs the engagement on a good old ‘mental health’ post but Christ alive, so so so too faced

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I can’t upload a video as I don’t know how, but her recent video on Instagram she says she read here and we were calling her a ‘disappointment’ and that she had ‘let people down’ like… it’s disappointing that you broke so many lockdown rules yes but I wouldn’t say I was disappointed, Helen. I personally was angry. And then she has the nerve to say people who pass judgment on her had entitlement. You literally did whatever you pleased from the start of lockdown no matter who it may have hurt in the long term. The bleeping nerve of this woman. Using anxiety and depression symptoms to garner sympathy when many of us have had the same experience from following the rules, staying in and becoming literally isolated !! I’m not shocked as we all know she’s selfish and needs the engagement on a good old ‘mental health’ post but Christ alive, so so so too faced
It’s always the same story though everything bad is down to this site. I actually think some times Tattle is the perfect excuse for them to play the blame game. Yes I get reading about yourself being criticised won’t be nice but if the same things keep being said maybe change your behaviour.

Reactions: 19
It’s always the same story though everything bad is down to this site. I actually think some times Tattle is the perfect excuse for them to play the blame game. Yes I get reading about yourself being criticised won’t be nice but if the same things keep being said maybe change your behaviour.
Very true, I get that some of the things posted here (including my own posts - not vilifying any one member) can be plain rude and just bitchy, but it’s never purely unprovoked. If she’s saying she saw nasty posts, she most definitely had seen the genuine criticism regarding breaking of lockdown rules amongst all the other stuff. She really likes to have her cake and eat it too. Reminds me of school bullies who will wind someone up, then when they retaliate it’s all tears and wahhh I’m being victimised. Grow up ???? Like it would be so much easier to just move past it and improve yourself ?? 🥴

Reactions: 26
Why is she reading here and seeking criticism if she doesn't care what anyone thinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Very true, I get that some of the things posted here (including my own posts - not vilifying any one member) can be plain rude and just bitchy, but it’s never purely unprovoked. If she’s saying she saw nasty posts, she most definitely had seen the genuine criticism regarding breaking of lockdown rules amongst all the other stuff. She really likes to have her cake and eat it too. Reminds me of school bullies who will wind someone up, then when they retaliate it’s all tears and wahhh I’m being victimised. Grow up ???? Like it would be so much easier to just move past it and improve yourself ?? 🥴
Agreed with most of this. Maybe not the bully bit but she definitely wants to have her cake and eat it.

Honestly, I relate to what she's saying in the video but it's framed in such a way where she takes no responsibility. We cannot vocalize any contructive criticism to this woman, she deletes it or gets angry and her followers attack us. I first joined this forum because I was just frustrated and had no space to vocalise that without her deleting it or me getting pilee on. I don't want to make Helen feel horrible but when she takes every comment, well meaning or otherwise, as an attack then is it any wonder that this platform is growing as her following drops? I hope she gets the help she needs and actually takes responsibility for her actions because I genuinely want to see her grow

Reactions: 19
can these threads not be about who and who hasn’t had the vaccine blah blah...
We like to discuss things on here that aren’t always about Helen when she isn’t doing anything... it’s a good bunch and we like to have a chat and respect each other’s stories! You might get to know that once you’ve been here a bit longer! I’ve always found it a safe place to have a chat or a rant with people ... also, tattle rules- you can’t police threads sorry! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What bothers me most about this little IGTV post is that I feel she expects the other people not to point out her wrongdoings instead of actually working on how she reacts. I completely relate to what she’s saying, I’m often guilty of spiralling because of one small criticism, but that doesn’t mean other people should tiptoe around you and let you do whatever you want for fear of triggering you. Obviously she talks about being in therapy but she’s not actually changing anything, she’s just gotten even more defensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m pretty sure most of us would love nothing more than for Helen to thrive again, after all we were once all fans of hers.
Stevie Wonder will be able to tell her hearts not in her YouTube videos anymore she can’t blame us for that in fact I’m pretty sure she’s gotten content ideas from here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m pretty sure most of us would love nothing more than for Helen to thrive again, after all we were once all fans of hers.
Stevie Wonder will be able to tell her hearts not in her YouTube videos anymore she can’t blame us for that in fact I’m pretty sure she’s gotten content ideas from here.
not stevie wonder😂😂😂 her content is tit and she knows it, or she wouldn’t be posting so much “i don’t care what anyone thinks, i don’t care if my videos aren’t perfect” etc

Reactions: 17
Agreed with most of this. Maybe not the bully bit but she definitely wants to have her cake and eat it.

Honestly, I relate to what she's saying in the video but it's framed in such a way where she takes no responsibility. We cannot vocalize any contructive criticism to this woman, she deletes it or gets angry and her followers attack us. I first joined this forum because I was just frustrated and had no space to vocalise that without her deleting it or me getting pilee on. I don't want to make Helen feel horrible but when she takes every comment, well meaning or otherwise, as an attack then is it any wonder that this platform is growing as her following drops? I hope she gets the help she needs and actually takes responsibility for her actions because I genuinely want to see her grow
The bully bit is an ill thought out metaphor, I think I was trying to get at, like the poor behaviour, attitude, being rude to constructive criticism in her YT comments and ignoring people who try to engage with her in a positive manner. Maybe ‘mean girl’ is a more apt term than bully. ‘Cause as soon as she’s called out on it she simply cries waahhh people are so mean to me I’ve never done anything wrong.

Reactions: 15
Let’s all apologise to Helen for making comments about all the rule breaking and potential virus spreading she has literally filmed, edited and posted herself to the internet, it was very rude of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The bully bit is an ill thought out metaphor, I think I was trying to get at, like the poor behaviour, attitude, being rude to constructive criticism in her YT comments and ignoring people who try to engage with her in a positive manner. Maybe ‘mean girl’ is a more apt term than bully. ‘Cause as soon as she’s called out on it she simply cries waahhh people are so mean to me I’ve never done anything wrong.
Aah, I get ya now! That seems about right.

Reactions: 4
That is the most normal she’s seemed in a video in a loooong time. She appeared sober and lucid!

Reactions: 12
Her response to ‘critical opinions’ especially last summer aka lockdown 1 seemed to be to get drunk and piss us off by clearly breaking more lockdown rules.

Yes we were more critical yes we were more opinionated because she had a bleeping download houseparty (which it was, however much she tried to hide it) during a global pandemic. Want us to stop being critical? Stop being problematic. Sorted.

Her response to ‘critical opinions’ especially last summer aka lockdown 1 seemed to be to get drunk and piss us off by clearly breaking more lockdown rules.

Yes we were more critical yes we were more opinionated because she had a bleeping download houseparty (which it was, however much she tried to hide it) during a global pandemic. Want us to stop being critical? Stop being problematic. Sorted.
The fact her neighbours came on here speaks volumes.

Why is she reading here and seeking criticism if she doesn't care what anyone thinks?
We really do live in her head rent free! She could just not read here but she obviously can’t help herself.

Helen is that person who behaves obnoxiously and has no consideration for other people’s feelings but immediately plays the victim when she’s called on her tit. Unfortunately the world is full of people like that - I have 2 of them on my work team and they are both widely viewed as a pain in the arse. She will genuinely believe she’s a great person being unfairly picked on because she doesn‘t know herself.

The ego on her is shocking - I don’t care enough about her to find her behaviour disappointing, she‘s just another idiot influencer 🤷‍♀️. I don’t tend to have particular expectations of people I don‘t know. As I’ve said before I mainly stick around on these threads because I like the people who post here and enjoy the craic, not for Helen herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.