Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think wearing things like trousers and other historically 'masculine' clothing makes her androgynous?
Probably she’s wears jeans so by her reckoning she’s the influencer Guru version of Annie Lennox.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The first of many gifted things on their holiday I presume 🙄

In a time where millions of people have lost jobs or wages, plenty of families who would love to do this but can't afford to and businesses are still giving freebies to these leeches who can find £5k to spend on a couch amongst other things.

View attachment 675666
I feel like texting my sister to tell her father-in-law that Helen is not the person they want to promote Zip World!

Reactions: 14
Welp, Helens officially that boring that I'm gunna delete my account, can't stand to see the same old toxic patterns again and again and again....its just embarrassing.
fairwell tattle.life. You have all made me chuckle,think and debate through what has been challenging times..!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Welp, Helens officially that boring that I'm gunna delete my account, can't stand to see the same old toxic patterns again and again and again....its just embarrassing.
fairwell tattle.life. You have all made me chuckle,think and debate through what has been challenging times..!
I deleted my account and logged in just before permanent deletion yesterday 😂 same reason tbh haha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I deleted my account and logged in just before permanent deletion yesterday 😂 same reason tbh haha
she’s as boring as a plank of wood. I totally understand 😂 💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I stopped watching her videos I while ago when I realised I wasn't hate watching her anymore, because she was too dull to even hate, I was just wasting my time.
I still follow her on insta though cos I'm a glutton for punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She would never give away anything, because "the companies gifted it to her and not someone else" , just like when she got a new Dyson and wanted to give the old and crusty one away to her mom or something. She's just so greedy
Ah yes...the Dyson Airwrap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she actually has climbed snowdon via crib goch I will genuinely be impressed/in disbelief.

Reactions: 8
Helga, you are literally the only person on this island of ours that wouldn’t know to do this!!! Honest to god, does she live in a snow globe?!?! Imagine not knowing to pre-book places at a notoriously busy holiday destination during a pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️

5E81E5EE-8500-4784-8B44-3EC2DBC4D701.png

Reactions: 25
Ugh, duck off my country Helga

(I know, this is gratuitous and mean, but I've had enough of her. All beauty spots in Wales are absolutely heaving, she could have gone on a week day before the school holidays for a start. Dimwit)

Reactions: 27
How is she so oblivious? The rest of us have been booking everything in advance for a year now.

Slight tangent. It bugs me so much that people have changed the meaning of 'staycation'. To me, it's always meant taking time off work but not going anywhere. People like Helen are now using it to describe a UK holiday, but a lot of us wouldn't normally go abroad/ be able to go abroad anyway. A UK holiday isn't any less of a holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.