Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the tailend of a truly baffling pigeons vs seagulls debate she had with herself.
Remember when she tweeted "my career is thriving" not long ago, now she's filming herself having inane debates with herself. Oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you!
I can't believe she's still friends with her...
As well as doing all the things that @navybluewolf detailed, Helen also made a video airing all Josie's personal financial business when Josie moved out.

She's a tit friend and I've no idea why Josie puts up with her. Grace and Dani are equally as obnoxious as Helen so I can see why those friendships work, but Josie seems like a sweetheart.

Reactions: 23
She definitely forced Josie out to move Mark in! I feel like she was awful to live with anyway but I can picture wondering how she would get her to move out.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she was making Josie pay half of her mortgage & expenses to rent a room. That still blows my mind. My sister lived with me for a while and I charged her a room rate - I feel like that’s the normal think to do when someone is staying in YOUR house.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
His prices!! 😱😱
This is ridiculous! My hairdresser is always off working for different high end designer brands and fashions weeks across the world but still charges normal prices...I have hair all the way down my back and he charges me less than £100 for cut, style, balayage, blow dry etc!

One of my pet peeves is people who drive HUGE cars and have no concept of how much space they take up. I can see her driving down the middle of the road, hands off the wheel, eating her McDonalds, dogs running around in the backseat, collecting parking tickets as she goes. Kewl!

ETA how many new cars does one person need!? I know some will disagree but buying a brand new car is unnecessary most of the time anyway, they lose their value so quickly.
New cars lose their value as soon as it leave the place you bought it. Pointless really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Looking back I have no idea how she managed to reel him in! They had so very little in common. For a start, Mark seemed like an actual grown up with a personality of his own.
I never understood how they got together, he seemed way out of her league with how intelligent and sensible he was.

This is ridiculous! My hairdresser is always off working for different high end designer brands and fashions weeks across the world but still charges normal prices...I have hair all the way down my back and he charges me less than £100 for cut, style, balayage, blow dry etc!

New cars lose their value as soon as it leave the place you bought it. Pointless really.
Same my hairdresser is always refreshing her skills on the latest trends and the most i have paid for colour/highlight etc with cut and blowdry is £70

Reactions: 9
Honestly, Mark could have been the best thing to happen to Helen, because he seemed nice, hard working, and like he really had his head screwed on, and I think she almost didn't like that, I think she was desperate for drama with him to show the vlogs and it just never happened, I think she wanted another guy she could hold her "fame" and money over and Mark had his own life, job and money so he didn't need it, therefore couldn't be controlled or bought, and Helen must have hated that

Reactions: 29
Honestly, Mark could have been the best thing to happen to Helen, because he seemed nice, hard working, and like he really had his head screwed on, and I think she almost didn't like that, I think she was desperate for drama with him to show the vlogs and it just never happened, I think she wanted another guy she could hold her "fame" and money over and Mark had his own life, job and money so he didn't need it, therefore couldn't be controlled or bought, and Helen must have hated that
I agree and I dont think he fit into her "rawk n rollll" lifestyle enough for her.

Reactions: 13
I might be giving Helen too much credit here, but maybe him being so together and genuinely successful made her have to tell herself some uncomfortable truths and she wasn't/isn't really ready to be honest with herself. I think it's quite obvious that she is miserable in my opinion and I know when I've been a mess in the past, friends, partners etc who had a normal, sensible life really triggered me in a way because they reminded me of how much I needed to pull myself together. I would tell myself that I was mad at them for being 'boring' but actually I was ashamed of myself and jealous of them. Maybe I'm projecting, but just speaking from experience as an ex-absolute mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Spot on. Mark seems to know himself and he has his life together. Someone as insecure as Helen could never deal with someone like that. She's messy and she seems to need someone who's a bit messy too.

I might be giving Helen too much credit here, but maybe him being so together and genuinely successful made her have to tell herself some uncomfortable truths and she wasn't/isn't really ready to be honest with herself. I think it's quite obvious that she is miserable in my opinion and I know when I've been a mess in the past, friends, partners etc who had a normal, sensible life really triggered me in a way because they reminded me of how much I needed to pull myself together. I would tell myself that I was mad at them for being 'boring' but actually I was ashamed of myself and jealous of them. Maybe I'm projecting, but just speaking from experience as an ex-absolute mess.
Also spot on. I'm an ex-mess too and people who had it together used to make me so insecure. And I was jealous but lacked the confidence and motivation to sort my self out so it was easier to find fault with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watching tiffanyferg's 'what happens when youtubers pass their peak' video and the title reminded me so much of Helen. Still watching so nothing to say yet but curious what this video has to say.

Reactions: 13
How do you all know what Mark is up to now and who his current gf is/ what she looks like? His Instagram is private isn’t it?

Reactions: 4
This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion but I never really liked Mark, I mean I'm sure he's nice enough, seemed smart and sensible etc but he was such a chore to watch, I personally don't think he is that attractive and the picture that someone posted of his current girlfriend here ages ago creeps me out because she is an exact replica of Helen (regardless of who is copying who its still weird)

Reactions: 16
Maff was Helen's hottest boyfriend/husband/cock of the month. Mark was second (but only with a beard) and Fiwl is like the rip off bargain bin version of them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maff was Helen's hottest boyfriend/husband/cock of the month. Mark was second (but only with a beard) and Fiwl is like the rip off bargain bin version of them both.
All i can see is that video of him eating the dog food, it grosses me right out.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 663854
I wonder if she’s ever thought about going private? Yes fair enough with the whole ‘nhs is under strain’ which I feel as I’m a nurse but she clearly has the means to afford it. Idk it just urks me a bit when I see influencers complain about the NHS and getting appointments etc but they can afford to get it sorted quicker
I’ll never forget turning up to a gynae appointment that I had waited about 4 months for, all the while being in a lot of pain and absolutely miserable. I was only 18 at the time so very timid, the wouldn’t say boo to a goose type. Waiting in the waiting area for about 1 hour (not nice when you’re in pain, but I’m sure we’ve all experienced this in some way) and I hear muttering behind me, it’s a mother and daughter talking about how they’ve been waiting 20 minutes past their appointment time. The mum goes up and doesn’t even ask the receptionist what’s happening, the first words past her lips were something along the line of “my daughter will be seen in the next 10 minutes or you’ll be receiving a complaint” like exCUSE ME? There’s then a commotion behind reception as the mother comes back to tell her daughter “I knew I should’ve just taken you private” 🤯 I owe so much to the NHS but god knows in that particular case I would’ve happily given up a £££ had I had the funds, just to not have to sit in a waiting room and these people have the nerve to complain whilst having the means to be seen privately 😩🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.