Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Jays haircut cost 550£ lol
That comparison made me think of the fashion show episode where the lads are discussing who's modelling for the fashion show and Jay can't believe it's ready to go ahead because he's not been asked to be a model 😂

Helen Jay Football Fwiend Anderson.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh and if your migraine is so bad you need A&E you're definitely too ill to be nipping on to social media to let everyone know you went there. She wants to try eating less shite and drinking less booze and she may find her migraines miraculously improve, the attention seeking, time wasting bint.
Hi all, I'm a long time lurker but never felt the need to post before now. Like most of us I used to be a big fan of Helen. Her going to A&E for a migraine, posting it on social media then wanting junk food afterwards has really gotten to me. I have cancer and one of the side effects of my meds is migraines which I manage at home. Last weekend I needed to go to A&E with a kidney infection (another lovely side effect) my pain was so bad I needed morphine, yet I had to wait 4 hours because of how busy it was. The amount of people that were there not wearing masks and taking photos to upload to Facebook or checking in on Instagram was disgusting. When people abuse A&E, genuinely sick people end up waiting a lot longer and not to mention the risk of spreading covid! Sorry for the rant, it just absolutely shocks me that she can have so little concern for others. Oh and I totally agree, a migraine will only be worsened by junk food and alcohol in fact that's a huge trigger! Most people I know with migraines avoid triggers. OK rant over 😂 x
[/QUOTE]
Fellow severe migraine sufferer. If you have a migraine, you won't even pick up a phone, let alone type on it. Too busy projectile vomiting, hiding in a dark space and literally wanting to die. Time waster, she had a bad headache at most.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In some ways I have some sympathy for Helen, I feel coming out of my 20s finally a lot more secure in myself and who I am with way less desire to impress people, happy with the core people I have in my life, quality not quantity. She must feel wildly out of control, men who don't love her and she doesn't love either, spending to self soothe, eating to soothe and any other habit she denies having. Maybe that hair cut would look better on someone younger and thinner or even just someone healthier who took care of their appearance. She's giving it all that that she doesn't give a tit what she looks like/comes off like anymore but you can tell she's still so desperate for approval. It must be tough going from such a babe in her 20s who was gorgeous, could rock almost any hair style/colour, had curves but could wear any clothes and seemed really invested in posting good content as a career. A huge part of it though is we all thought she was relatable and came across like she had a great personality that maybe wasn't everyone's cup of tea but came across well... Now she's alienating anyone who ever liked her with almost everything she posts.

Reactions: 18
To add on - she doesn't realise that popping down to London for a possibly heavily discounted if not free hair cut and a bit o'shopping doesn't make her famous or in any way interesting af. If she actually lived in London she'd be poor as f with her abysmal view count. I worked for well known theatres there for years (I'm talking 12 hour days, 6 days a week so a lot of hours and on good West End pay) and most of the time just had enough for my rent, bills, transport and food shopping each month. No cheeky ASOS hauls and daily supermarket trips for me (also mostly I was too busy to do this because I had an Actual Job). She's so deluded to put London on this pedestal and talk about it as if that's where most of her work is. Yes you get to pop down and live life in the Big Smoke for half a day, yes perhaps you have clothes and perfume that reminds you of working in London (she has actually said this) but romantic and realistic it ain't - you don't work in London love, you pop down once a month and pretend you do - you work in your house.
I'm a born and bred Londoner and all it means is I have the privilege of paying £1100 a month in rent for a one bed flat and I can't afford to buy anything in my own city. 🤣😭

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm a born and bred Londoner and all it means is I have the privilege of paying £1100 a month in rent for a one bed flat and I can't afford to buy anything in my own city. 🤣😭
Off topic, but it's getting the same here in Manchester. I honestly don't know what I'd do if my landlord ever decides he wants his flat back. I honestly don't get how people do it on a normal wage like mine when a tit flat is 90% of your income every month.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The company I work for has offices in London and Manchester and there’s been a lot of conversation recently about the cost of living not being as different as it used to be, and therefore the unfairness of Manchester staff being paid a lot less than those in London.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Good grief. I rent a 2 bed bungalow in the Highlands for £550, heating included. Also a garden.

London is obscene.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
To be fair, it’s been 4 years since she got her last car. I know because I recently checked 😂

And the car was 4 years old at the time.
I’m no Helen fan (anymore-though I did enjoy the tattoo vlog) but it is time for her to get a new car. The longer you wait, the harder it is (for us mere mortals) to get back up in years.

Reactions: 9
yeah I cant hold it against her now is a great time to trade in your car the shortages mean you'll get a good deal. I bought my car 2 years ago and could sell it for the same price today that I paid back then

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Good grief. I rent a 2 bed bungalow in the Highlands for £550, heating included. Also a garden.

London is obscene.
Don't forget the free scenery! Whenever I've rented accommodation up there for holidays it's always been dirt cheap - basically pennies in comparison to living in the Midlands!

Reactions: 10
Don't forget the free scenery! Whenever I've rented accommodation up there for holidays it's always been dirt cheap - basically pennies in comparison to living in the Midlands!
I'm from an affluent part of the Midlands (second most expensive place to buy outside of London) and the average rent for a 2 bed is £950 a month!

Reactions: 9
Same here! It's so expensive but I try to make it work because I grew up here and my family are here and London is so great. Just about to buy an expensive tiny house and it's a terrifying thought! I don't know how people do it

Reactions: 11
I'm from an affluent part of the Midlands (second most expensive place to buy outside of London) and the average rent for a 2 bed is £950 a month!
I know where you're on about - I live about 20 miles from there! Much cheaper than the bigger cities.

Reactions: 7
Yet she still said to josie that they should both save their pennies when Jose couldn't afford a new pair of docs.

She's SO GROSS.

I know friendships aren't based on gifts, but I've never actually seen her treat her friends apart from Maff with surprising him with Barney which I do think was really sweet.
I've seen mentioned a few times that she was horrible to Josie when they lived together? I wasn't reading here then (was still a fan 🙈) can anyone recap what happened?

Reactions: 6
I've seen mentioned a few times that she was horrible to Josie when they lived together? I wasn't reading here then (was still a fan 🙈) can anyone recap what happened?
She implied that she wasn't paying enough in rent (although Josie was on a part time or 0 hour contract so didn't have much money). She also implied that Josie made loads of mess (which I don't think she did) so she had to get a cleaner.
Oh and she went into Josie's room when she was away (which is a terrible invasion of privacy) and changed her sheets and her earphones ended up in the washing machine. I can't think of anything worse than living with Helen! She basically dragged her in to live with her as she can't be alone for a single second, and then dumped her when a cock of the month came along.

Reactions: 29
416054B8-4A8A-47F3-95ED-040D453AA2FF.png

I wonder if she’s ever thought about going private? Yes fair enough with the whole ‘nhs is under strain’ which I feel as I’m a nurse but she clearly has the means to afford it. Idk it just urks me a bit when I see influencers complain about the NHS and getting appointments etc but they can afford to get it sorted quicker

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She implied that she wasn't paying enough in rent (although Josie was on a part time or 0 hour contract so didn't have much money). She also implied that Josie made loads of mess (which I don't think she did) so she had to get a cleaner.
Oh and she went into Josie's room when she was away (which is a terrible invasion of privacy) and changed her sheets and her earphones ended up in the washing machine. I can't think of anything worse than living with Helen! She basically dragged her in to live with her as she can't be alone for a single second, and then dumped her when a cock of the month came along.
Thank you!
I can't believe she's still friends with her...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.