Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say…. Those converse just don’t look right… they are like something off aliexpress I cringe when I see them - no offense to anyone who likes them but I just can’t visualize them being nice with anything! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 660723

the images she posted are a lot different than his, the fringe is totally fine in the image above.

I’m assuming she got home, whacked a curler through to make it look more 80’s and she’s curled the outside edges of her fringe and that’s why it looks stupid. She’s gotten a do’ she can’t even style at home properly. #classicHelga

View attachment 660730
The one he posted was from the appointment before this one, she was wearing this outfit in that vlog:

Screenshot 2021-07-13 13.43.51 (1).png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can I just say…. Those converse just don’t look right… they are like something off aliexpress I cringe when I see them - no offense to anyone who likes them but I just can’t visualize them being nice with anything! 😬
I quite like them tbh but I have absolutely no clue how you'd style them or why she keeps pushing them repeatedly? Like at this point, everyone who wanted a link to them will have had one.

Reactions: 6
I love ugly shoes, but I dress like a bag lady!
I'd wear them with skinnies or mom jeans and a tshirt

Reactions: 5
So many influencers have those shoes right now on Instagram. I’m wondering if they were sent to them.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice how breathy and hyper she got after buying those plants? Just goes to show how she NEEDS to shop to give herself some joy in her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry to go back to the fringe. I'm adding nothing new here, but I can't get over how bad it looks.
I once cut my own fringe after a mini-breakdown-I-need-to-change-something-about-my-appearance-right-now™ and 2 bottles of wine, and it still looked better than that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry to go back to the fringe. I'm adding nothing new here, but I can't get over how bad it looks.
I once cut my own fringe after a mini-breakdown-I-need-to-change-something-about-my-appearance-right-now™ and 2 bottles of wine, and it still looked better than that.
I believe you too!

The hairdresser is clearly having a laugh at her expense.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking randomly today, yes Helen some days you do live rent free in my head.

I wonder how the other clients in the hairdressers feel about her? Not to judge (very much) but if you’re the sort of person who can drop £500-£1000 on a trip to the hairdressers I highly doubt you’d be impressed by the woman who vlogs herself farting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 661024View attachment 661024

Thats it, feed the dogs ice cream with chocolate in it.

She's posted it on her wall as well & none of her lemmings have called it out, or if they have it's been deleted.
She's one of the most reckless dog owners that gives such a little tit she posts it all online no fucks given 😑

Those poor dogs deserve a caring owner who doesn't just see them as an accessory, someone who won't shut them in a tiny junk room or feed them poison.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.