Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so miserable and she knows it. I've been in that kind of relationship before, they need to end it

Reactions: 32
He is so miserable and she knows it. I've been in that kind of relationship before, they need to end it
Definitely. A year ago they looked like they had fun.
Now his face is like a child who's had all their sweets took away!

Reactions: 16
Is it meant to be on the wonk or do we think that she’s tried to have a go at making it better herself after the appointment?! Cos that photo she posted Fresh from the salon, yes it still looks awful, but it isn’t wonky is it?!!! Confused! I cut a fringe like that when I was like 15 and I was heartbroken and ended up clipping it back til it grew into something that resembled a side parting 🤣

Weekend roundup time also, she wants a new car?! That car is like 2 years old right?!

Reactions: 15
Honestly, I give it a month. He looked completely miserable
He really does - he's so over it.

I watched the vlog - the fringe is even worse in reality although I did think the colour looks much better in natural light.

Is this her content now? The odd badly lit haul, and pointless vlogs full of inane chat and what food she's eaten. Seriously Helen, get a proper life plan and give up YouTube before your viewing figures get even worse than they already are.

Reactions: 17
It's the first time she's had her hair cut and not vlogged it, which is odd.
she probs paid £25 quid down the local hairdressers and didn't vlog it because she didn't deem like impressive or braggy enough to her 3 viewers who still watch her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is no way she wrote that caption, well not past the first line anyway.

Gleam telling her to say stuff again 🙄

Screenshot_20210713-111718_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can’t spell even the most basic words, no way she wrote all that herself.

Reactions: 29
1626171710466.png

1626171759057.png

No idea how to quote myself from ages ago but I called it! I bet she gets one of the giant models people struggle to drive and don't know the width of their cars... god could you image her driving a bigger car? She can't even drive her golf

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 660538
View attachment 660540

No idea how to quote myself from ages ago but I called it! I bet she gets one of the giant models people struggle to drive and don't know the width of their cars... god could you image her driving a bigger car? She can't even drive her golf
One of my pet peeves is people who drive HUGE cars and have no concept of how much space they take up. I can see her driving down the middle of the road, hands off the wheel, eating her McDonalds, dogs running around in the backseat, collecting parking tickets as she goes. Kewl!

ETA how many new cars does one person need!? I know some will disagree but buying a brand new car is unnecessary most of the time anyway, they lose their value so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
More money then sense. I wonder if she bought the car outright or on finance?

Reactions: 8
I would be very surprised if someone who gets less than 20k views on her videos with a mortgage, shopping and food addiction can buy a car outright tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh and if your migraine is so bad you need A&E you're definitely too ill to be nipping on to social media to let everyone know you went there. She wants to try eating less shite and drinking less booze and she may find her migraines miraculously improve, the attention seeking, time wasting bint.
[/QUOTE]

Hi all, I'm a long time lurker but never felt the need to post before now. Like most of us I used to be a big fan of Helen. Her going to A&E for a migraine, posting it on social media then wanting junk food afterwards has really gotten to me. I have cancer and one of the side effects of my meds is migraines which I manage at home. Last weekend I needed to go to A&E with a kidney infection (another lovely side effect) my pain was so bad I needed morphine, yet I had to wait 4 hours because of how busy it was. The amount of people that were there not wearing masks and taking photos to upload to Facebook or checking in on Instagram was disgusting. When people abuse A&E, genuinely sick people end up waiting a lot longer and not to mention the risk of spreading covid! Sorry for the rant, it just absolutely shocks me that she can have so little concern for others. Oh and I totally agree, a migraine will only be worsened by junk food and alcohol in fact that's a huge trigger! Most people I know with migraines avoid triggers. OK rant over 😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Yep, it's definitely been bought on Finance. I am convinced she's up to her eyes in consumer debt.

Reactions: 16
Itll likely be one of those 3 year deals where you pay monthly for 3 years then have the choice to pay the buy out and keep the car or hand it back.
If we look back and see when she got the golf, it'll be about the 3 year point from there I reckon.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.